xbox one store is freezing

Discus and support xbox one store is freezing in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Everytime I go to the store to view a game or a game demo I highlight the game I would like learn more about and hit the A button. At that point... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KingPREDATOR, Jan 2, 2014.

1. KingPREDATOR
    KingPREDATOR Guest

Everytime I go to the store to view a game or a game demo I highlight the game I would like learn more about and hit the A button. At that point everthing freezes...no buttons on the controller respond except the home button. I cannot play demos or purchase
    games...please help! Thank you for your time.

:)

KingPREDATOR, Jan 2, 2014
  2. Xbox one game freezes

Hi, i just opened my xbox one for christmas yesterday. I downloaded Ryse from the store. After playing through for a little while, the game began freezing in the middle of huge cutscens. I dashboarded and reatarted my console, but it keeps freezing in exactly
    the same spot.

XxTheShadowXAA, Jan 2, 2014
  3. datblazinkid
    datblazinkid Guest
    Store freezing.

Mine is freezing as well, whenever I try to choose anything in the store

datblazinkid, Jan 2, 2014
  4. robcliq
    robcliq Guest

King predator I have the exact same problem with my xbox and it is verry frustrating

robcliq, Jan 25, 2014
  5. daBIGspoon
    daBIGspoon Guest
    I have the same problem as well

daBIGspoon, Feb 14, 2014
  6. Anononomys
    Anononomys Guest
    I have been having this issue for some time now, and I am sick and tired of it. Every time this happens, I am stuck doing a hard reset of the console to be able to do anything as a normal shutdown loads back up (quick start) with the UI being unresponsive.

Anononomys, Apr 18, 2016
  7. Keedle
    Keedle Guest
    Hey guys, seems like this Isn't an issue with just the store. Some people have been having this happen with The dashboard, keyboard and friends as well. I myself have had this happen with any of the aforementioned and even while playing a game. It starts
    just getting slow, and then you can't select anything or move, yeah? It all seems to be happening within the last couple weeks and has gotten worse.

It may be an OS glitch or error that came with the recent update. I hope they find a fix and release a patch soon.

Keedle, Apr 18, 2016
  8. PittDog38
    PittDog38 Guest

I am having the same problem. It only seems to freeze when I go to the Xbox One Store.

PittDog38, Oct 13, 2016
  9. GiulianBu78
    GiulianBu78 Guest
    it also happens in the games for me from September 23

GiulianBu78, Oct 13, 2016
  10. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest
    Hey there PittDog38!

Sorry to hear about the trouble you're having with the Xbox Store. If you haven't already, please power cycle your Xbox One by holding down the power button for 8-10 seconds. If you're still having trouble, please create a new thread and let us know as this
    was created back in January 2014. Thanks.

Mister Maka, Oct 31, 2018
  11. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Warframe stoped installing

12. Keedle Win User

Hey guys, seems like this Isn't an issue with just the store. Some people have been having this happen with The dashboard, keyboard and friends as well. I myself have had this happen with any of the aforementioned and even while playing a game. It starts
    just getting slow, and then you can't select anything or move, yeah? It all seems to be happening within the last couple weeks and has gotten worse.

It may be an OS glitch or error that came with the recent update. I hope they find a fix and release a patch soon.
  13. daBIGspoon Win User

I have the same problem as well
  14. Mister Maka Win User

Hey there PittDog38!

Sorry to hear about the trouble you're having with the Xbox Store. If you haven't already, please power cycle your Xbox One by holding down the power button for 8-10 seconds. If you're still having trouble, please create a new thread and let us know as this
    was created back in January 2014. Thanks.
  15. GiulianBu78 Win User

it also happens in the games for me from September 23
Thema:

1. xbox one store is freezing - Similar Threads - store freezing

2. i ordered a controller off of the xbox store on my xbox and it says it has been delivered...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i ordered a controller off of the xbox store on my xbox and it says it has been delivered...: i ordered a controller on the 29th march and it has not arrived. it says on the dpd tracking website that it’s been delivered so i downloaded the app and it said it was delivered to somewhere...
  3. Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...: Seriously, I know Microsoft wants to streamline their cross-platform capabilities, but this is so stupid. I can't even play Minecraft without the Xbox app working properly. The Xbox app is such a...
  4. Microsoft store downloads are all stuck on installing or pending

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store downloads are all stuck on installing or pending: Hi, Lately I haven't been able to access the xbox app on my PC, because everytime I try opening it says it's updating then the update fails, I press "Try again", and the update stays stuck at 0%...
  5. Purchased an Xbox gift card from retail store will not allow me to redeem card. The store...

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased an Xbox gift card from retail store will not allow me to redeem card. The store...: Purchased an Xbox gift card from retail store will not allow me to redeem card. The store said it is not their issue how do I resolve this? be155619-b096-4684-b1e5-8ab1a6f293a7
  6. Can't watch Xbox store game trailers for more than one minute without freezing.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't watch Xbox store game trailers for more than one minute without freezing.: Last thread was locked and I couldn't reply. Issue had Not been fixed. Please fix the streaming of trailers so they don't freeze at 1min mark. Other game consoles I have no issues. Multiple people...
  7. Microsoft Store Roblox randomly freezes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store Roblox randomly freezes: Whenever I open the Roblox app from the Microsoft Store, the window freezes, but the times at which this happens varies each time I try to play it. Sometimes it happens seconds after I open the...
  8. Microsoft Store Roblox Crashing/Freezing When Joining Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store Roblox Crashing/Freezing When Joining Game: Hi, I've tried running Microsoft Store Roblox for some kids, but it seems to crash every time I try to run a game? I have already tried updating, resetting, and reinstalling the app. Here is a...
  9. Can't watch Xbox store game trailers for more than one minute without freezing.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't watch Xbox store game trailers for more than one minute without freezing.: This has been an ongoing issue since the old days and not sure why Microsoft have not addressed it. On my Xbox Series X, any game trailer I try to watch pauses right after the one minute mark. It...
  10. Visiting Microsoft Store pages recently started freezing controller on XBX

in XBoX on Consoles
    Visiting Microsoft Store pages recently started freezing controller on XBX: Yesterday I went to browse a game's page in the Store and my controller no longer worked in the Store and I was forced to restart the console. I couldn't do anything once it entered the Store? The...