xbox one still booting to home screen

Discus and support xbox one still booting to home screen in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Well not the first time I am dealing with this problem I will be playing a game and will get shuffled back to the xbox home screen like I just fired... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MUSTANGPAT916, Feb 26, 2014.

  1. xbox one still booting to home screen


    Well not the first time I am dealing with this problem I will be playing a game and will get shuffled back to the xbox home screen like I just fired off my system meaning I have to load up the game and connect back to the servers. I have dealt with xbox
    support, no help, I have turned off the console, hard reset, powered down and held the power button to drain all power. Come on Microsoft this is ridiculous. What was xbox support answer send in the console and get a refurbished back ha ha I didn't buy a xbox
    one refurbished nor do I want one in return, next solution return to where I bought it and get a new one. Well unless by some miracle another store has a day one edition well that isn't going to work. That's right Microsoft I was one of the guys to pre-order
    the day one and get stuck with a system that clearly doesn't work correctly. Now if I haven't already been upset enough now the xbox loses all video and goes to a black screen which I can hear all sound but no video. It will not show video until I pull power
    from the xbox console merely turning it off and then back on will not fix the problem. Guess what it isn't a bad hdmi either.



    Im sure I am not the only one frustrated with this system or frustrated by the only means of Microsoft telling you how to fix it is by unplugging it from the back of the console. Here is my plea....... Please help this console resole some of the issues it
    is having since I already know I am not the only one dealing with this problem

    :)
     
    MUSTANGPAT916, Feb 26, 2014
    #1
  2. Club Amnesia
    Club Amnesia Guest
    What is in the new update 2 ?

    Can't even play a game Online, without it crashing and booting me to Xbox Home screen xbox one still booting to home screen :(((
     
    Club Amnesia, Feb 26, 2014
    #2
  3. TheeClaaw
    TheeClaaw Guest
    Community Role-Playing Resort Server

    add me im still at work but ill be booting up my xbox when i get home
     
    TheeClaaw, Feb 26, 2014
    #3
  4. Lennyuk
    Lennyuk Guest

    xbox one still booting to home screen

    This issue is caused by a memory leak which means over time the ram becomes full and is not being cleared properly, eventually the console is forced to close things in order to not completely crash, which sometimes means games.

    The best way to attempt to avoid this is to ensure that you "quit" apps and games when you are no longer using them (assuming you use standby aka "xbox on" mode). When on the dashboard highlight a recently used app or game (remember that party and friends
    etc are all individual apps) press the menu (hamburger) button and go to "quit".

    The other way is to periodically hard reboot the console (long press the power button on the console and let it power down, the power brick light goes orange) to clear the console memory.

    I know this is not ideal but until future console updates all we can do is "manage" the situation.
     
    Lennyuk, Feb 27, 2014
    #4
  5. Lennyuk Win User

    xbox one still booting to home screen

    This issue is caused by a memory leak which means over time the ram becomes full and is not being cleared properly, eventually the console is forced to close things in order to not completely crash, which sometimes means games.

    The best way to attempt to avoid this is to ensure that you "quit" apps and games when you are no longer using them (assuming you use standby aka "xbox on" mode). When on the dashboard highlight a recently used app or game (remember that party and friends
    etc are all individual apps) press the menu (hamburger) button and go to "quit".

    The other way is to periodically hard reboot the console (long press the power button on the console and let it power down, the power brick light goes orange) to clear the console memory.

    I know this is not ideal but until future console updates all we can do is "manage" the situation.
  6. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

    Error code 0x801901f4

    Xbox one X
    Does it boot up to a Home screen or to a troubleshoot screen?

    Do you get the CPU animation + green progress, then Home sign in?
  7. rkountz Win User

    Xbox is unresponsive sometimes when using instant-on.

    Having the same issue -- sometimes when i boot up, I can't do anything on the home screen with the controller, or the xbox one remote. If I start an app or game via Kinect, everything works within the context of that game/app, but if I hit the home button
    or go home via Kinect, I'm still unable to do anything on the home screen. A recycle fixes it, but it is definitely frustrating.
  8. BobMason3 Win User

    Games not displaying offline

    Still not showing after hard reset.. Booted back up to you need the internet for this error, hit cancel, went to home screen and nothing
  9. Club Amnesia Win User

    What is in the new update 2 ?

    Can't even play a game Online, without it crashing and booting me to Xbox Home screen :(((
Thema:

xbox one still booting to home screen

Loading...
  1. xbox one still booting to home screen - Similar Threads - still booting home

  2. Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them: I checked the omega ring patch notes this morning and it said mythic achievements were available however i have updated my console and still nothing is there can someone explain this to me...
  3. Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?: I just got my first Mythic Achievement on PC, in the game INSIDE. Even though the achievement popped up during gameplay, it’s still not showing as available on my profile (and it’s not showing up...
  4. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  5. 1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?

    in XboX Insiders
    1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?: I’ve been trying to understand how to get the newly updated Remote Play to actually show at 1440p across many different test devices to no avail. I see the updated options, I can check the 1440p...
  6. Insider since mid August and still no disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider since mid August and still no disc to digital: am I the only one? is there something I am doing wrong? I’m level 3 omega and haven’t had an update come to my console since 8/19. Ive been celebrating disc to digital for almost a month before it...
  7. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  8. To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...

    in XboX Insiders
    To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...: Ive tried Restarting my console Downloading the bundle instead of the independent app Downloading something else first submitted by /u/Uneasiermoon [link] [comments]
  9. Alpha Skip Ahead Patch 2 Still broken Purchase History.

    in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Skip Ahead Patch 2 Still broken Purchase History.: https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/lzw3ptkaa70dnvyxpwhp1/20260810\_221420.mp4?rlkey=bx7lny9dzko2b0y0713qy4lqs&st=p0g27uar&dl=0 submitted by /u/Apexassassln [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox rewards is still not fixed.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox rewards is still not fixed.: Regression: Just a quick update from the last update, rewards is still not fixed, it won't auto redeem and it won't stay activated, Reported on xbox 8.37pm Beta ring build 2608 submitted by...