Xbox one start up, by it self !?

Discus and support Xbox one start up, by it self !? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; yeah I'm posting this because it just happened and my wife won't sleep because my xbox one turned it self on when it was dead silence in the house ,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by hellboy61997101, Oct 18, 2017.

1. Xbox one start up, by it self !?

yeah I'm posting this because it just happened and my wife won't sleep because my xbox one turned it self on when it was dead silence in the house , nothing is around the controller/console and this is the first time something like
    this happened and I've had mine for about a year now , any thoughts/help would be Nice.

:)

hellboy61997101, Oct 18, 2017
  2. Bmjs93killer
    Bmjs93killer Guest
    Xbox restarting by it self

for some reason i cant go on my xbox because it makes a clicking sound then switches off then back on by it self any 1 know what to do?

Bmjs93killer, Oct 18, 2017
  3. XBL AREA 51
    XBL AREA 51 Guest
    Xbox restarting by it self

Hello

Sorry you are have this issue.

Hope this Helps

May i ask if your console in the xbox 360 slim, if it is the slim try checking the power on area and button sensor for debris or any other obstruction that may cause this.

Aslo try a another AC power cord If you do not have one, take it to a Gamestop and ask to barrow theres to test the power supply. First check your Power cord connections to make sure there is no lose wire ends and the AC plug is firmly in place on
    the back of your console and not lose.

But i recommend you contact xbox customer support at 1-(800)-4MY-XBOX FOR MORE HELP. And it may still be under warranty as well.

Hope this helps in some way.

Thank You

CAP

XBL AREA 51, Oct 18, 2017
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Hey there hellboy61997101.

To check, have you changed the way your Xbox One connects to your power outlet? If you have a surge protector in between that may be the culprit and we recommend plugging directly into your wall outlet to see if there's any change.

Mister Maka, Oct 20, 2017
  5. Mister Maka Win User

Hey there hellboy61997101.

To check, have you changed the way your Xbox One connects to your power outlet? If you have a surge protector in between that may be the culprit and we recommend plugging directly into your wall outlet to see if there's any change.
  6. ZFT maniac Win User

Xbox one console keeps shutting off

My xbox one keeps turning it self of or sending it back to the home page !! Ive noticed it only start to mess up when the update patch came out for the xbox one ! :) maybe check into that !? Thanks
  7. User 9242019 Win User

Another Xbox one not turning on. This one after Blu-ray drive repair.

If it isn't being repaired by Microsoft it is an "self repair" and will probably lead to a console ban when next used online, assuming you can ever get it started up again. In addition opening the console and "self repairing" will result in MS not ever repairing
    it in the future.

Buy a new one.
  8. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Xbox One not starting up

Hi, that's not looking to good, it may be a corrupted hard drive or some system files are messed up.

What you could try is to factory reset the Xbox, you'll need to be sure you know your account login details before doing this as you will need those, so without further ado........

Power the Xbox off by pressing and holding the power button for 10 seconds, then press and hold the controller bind button on the Xbox ( not on the controller ) and the disc eject button, keep both those buttons held in and press the Xbox power button once
    only.

The Xbox should power up, keep bind and eject held and hopefully you'll get the troubleshooter up, when you do then let go of those two buttons. From the troubleshooter select the option to reset the xbox and select the Reset and keep my games & apps option.

If the troublshooter doesn't come up first time then try the process again.

The reset will take maybe 5 minutes or so, the Xbox may also update again during the process, if all goes well then you'll need to add your account/s back to the Xbox, when you do that be sure that you
    do not select Get a new account otherwise you'll have all sorts of issues, just enter the email address and password for the account/s you want to add to the Xbox.

Once that's done then with a little bit of luck your Xbox will be back to working order.

Good kuck

Eggs
  9. denis97g Win User

Xbox One not starting up

try to powercycle it by holding the power button for 10 seconds and turning it back on.
Thema:

1. Xbox one start up, by it self !? - Similar Threads - start self

2. Whenever I turn on my blood red Xbox controller it starts blinking and won’t go into...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whenever I turn on my blood red Xbox controller it starts blinking and won’t go into...: Whenever I turn on my blood red Xbox controller it starts blinking and won’t go into connection mode and just blinks it’s under responsive I am really scared and I don’t know what to do please...
  3. My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it...: My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it has no issue playing games for hours at a time the system has been cleaned and I've signed in and out of...
  4. Should I start a new repair order or not?- Xbox Series X Repair

in XBoX on Windows
    Should I start a new repair order or not?- Xbox Series X Repair: I created a repair order for my Xbox last month when the disc drive stopped working, it is due to be shipped to the repair centre, but for a long time now it has been stuck at the UPS access point...
  5. Elite 2 when playing get stuck in one direction or start twirling about

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 when playing get stuck in one direction or start twirling about: Hello! My Xbox Elite 2 controller started going bananas recently. It is connected via Bluetooth When playing a game, and moving about, it will stick in one direction, even though I release the...
  6. i keep getting error code 0x8000FFFF when i try to start a party on the XSS

in XBoX on Consoles
    i keep getting error code 0x8000FFFF when i try to start a party on the XSS: i’ve done everything i can think of and even went as far as taking my xbox apart, cleaning it, AND reapplying thermal paste. factory reset unplug for 8 hours( i full power down and unplug it...
  7. My XBox app on Windows 10 isn't starting up

in XBoX on Windows
    My XBox app on Windows 10 isn't starting up: It was fine before this, but now when I start up the app it stays on the loading screen before closing after a few minutes. I tried the "Repair" option in Settings but all it did was remove the...
  8. Unable to start Xbox app on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to start Xbox app on PC: Greetings! Since roughly 2 weeks ago I am unable to start the Xbox PC app and thus unable to access any games through my gamepass. The problem shown is the following: Upon starting up the Xbox...
  9. The past 1 month my Xbox series x started restarting it self when I would turn my Xbox on

in XBoX on Consoles
    The past 1 month my Xbox series x started restarting it self when I would turn my Xbox on: The past 1 month my Xbox series x started restarting it self when I would turn my Xbox on. I looked the problem I'm having up and couldn't find anything I don't know what is causing my Xbox series...
  10. My xbox one keeps turning off and on. I can start it with a controller but it turns its self ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one keeps turning off and on. I can start it with a controller but it turns its self ...: please help me i just wanna know if i need a knew one or not e4e93227-5830-4289-a887-14e6df71277e