Xbox One -- Sniper Elite 3 Ultimate Edt -- Installation Issues -- Error Code 0x87E0000F

Discus and support Xbox One -- Sniper Elite 3 Ultimate Edt -- Installation Issues -- Error Code 0x87E0000F in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Greetings Fellow Gamers, I recently purchased Sniper Elite 3 Ultimate Edt and it will install the DLC but the main game only gets to 407.71 Megabytes... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DRGRNR, Jun 20, 2020.

1. DRGRNR
    DRGRNR Guest

Xbox One -- Sniper Elite 3 Ultimate Edt -- Installation Issues -- Error Code 0x87E0000F

Greetings Fellow Gamers,

I recently purchased Sniper Elite 3 Ultimate Edt and it will install the DLC but the main game only gets to 407.71 Megabytes or 1.7% then stops.

I have been trying to install the game for about a week with no success Xbox One -- Sniper Elite 3 Ultimate Edt -- Installation Issues -- Error Code 0x87E0000F :(

I have power cycled my Xbox, Done a Soft Reset, uninstalled everything, changed my installation drive, cleared my MAC address, my Xbox is wired and i have tested my network connection with no issues found also i have swore a lot :O ...

My neighbor purchased the same edition yesterday and has been getting the same issues..

Maybe my Google-Fu is off but I can't find any solutions that work ..

Any help would be greatly appreciated ..

Thank you for reading Xbox One -- Sniper Elite 3 Ultimate Edt -- Installation Issues -- Error Code 0x87E0000F :)

:)

DRGRNR, Jun 20, 2020
  2. RainingRoses Win User

Hi
    DRGNR,

Sorry to hear none of the solutions have fixed this issue, I'm not sure what else to suggest.

This is unusual to still happen after you've tried everything. It may be a problem with the game itself, especially as your neighbour encounters the same problem. I also believe this as you mentioned it gets to the exact point -407.71 mb then stops, every
    time. Also as other games/apps work fine It's likely the game causing the issue, although I'm not 100 percent sure how. There doesn't seem to be any service issue at xbox
    live status

I've been looking through forums and trying to find more answers on this but no luck. The only thing I can suggest now is to Contact xbox support, who will be able to assist
    better and if the problem still persists you can request a refund. Explain to support that you're not
    able to install the game in question, and that should be enough reason to receive one.

Of course you can always try a factory reset, but I doubt this would work and It will be frustrating to go through all this and have to download everything again, only to find out it doesn't work.

Apologies I couldn't be much help, but do let me know if this gets sorted for you.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.
  3. RainingRoses Win User

4. DRGRNR Win User

RainingRoses thank you for your quick reply :)

Downloaded world war z no problems

tried the solutions suggested .. nothing worked

cleared all the save game data off the drive ..

Removed all profiles, did another soft reset and power cycled the Xbox ..

downloaded profile and the game still only gets to 407.71 megabytes and stops ..

Cheers

5. artful c0dger Win User

Sniper Elite 3 - new details and trailer

6. XBF Leo G Win User

Sniper Elite 3 download

Hello JohnTrainor1,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are getting a specific error code when you try to download Sniper Elite 3. Does this error occur with any other games? You see the following error code when you try to download and install
    a game or an app through Xbox Live to your Xbox One console. The support article that the ambassador provided explains more about

this specific error code
    , and it provides troubleshooting steps. Be sure to let us know the results
    JohnTrainor1!
Thema:

1. Xbox One -- Sniper Elite 3 Ultimate Edt -- Installation Issues -- Error Code 0x87E0000F - Similar Threads - Sniper Elite Ultimate

2. I have a serious issue with EAC for Sniper Elite 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a serious issue with EAC for Sniper Elite 5: Basically I bought the Xbox pass on PC and wanted to play some sniper elite 5 online, I have downloaded the game and once I try to join it says "unkown file version sniper5_dx12.exe" and wont join...
  3. Error from sniper elite 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error from sniper elite 5: I just recently download game game pass but I can't run it game send me error (sorry.something went wrong. For solution please visit:...
  4. sniper elite 5 dlc problem cant play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    sniper elite 5 dlc problem cant play: On my old computer i installed sniper elite 5 and al dlc and have no problem at al. When i bought a new computer i uninstall the game on my old computer and installed on my new. But icant play...
  5. Why have i lost Sniper elite 4 from my xbox It has somehow been deleted from my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why have i lost Sniper elite 4 from my xbox It has somehow been deleted from my account: iused to be able to play it now icant even find it on my account ca73e700-9607-442b-8a43-2564b1e1ac77
  6. Sniper elite 5 - rifle scope stopped appearing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sniper elite 5 - rifle scope stopped appearing: Issue description When clicking LB on my controller the scope no longer appears 1 System info Xbox s 2 Was I able to ever play this game with rifle scope using aim(LB)? Yes. I played the...
  7. Sniper Elite 5 Achievement Tracker Stuck and bugged.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sniper Elite 5 Achievement Tracker Stuck and bugged.: I have completed both the following achievement requirements : Sniper Elite 5 - Souvenir Hunter (Collect all 24 hidden items) Sniper Elite 5 - Eagle Eyed (Destroy all 24 Dead-eye Targets)....
  8. Sniper elite 5 Cloud save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sniper elite 5 Cloud save: [img] I got this message, and chose old one!!, how can i get other choose???? pls 359926fc-65f8-45ae-8a0b-a0e750583ee9
  9. Will i get banned for posting snipes on the xbox network from sniper elite 5 as the sniper...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will i get banned for posting snipes on the xbox network from sniper elite 5 as the sniper...: The reason i am asking this is because sniper elite 5 takes place in world war 2 and in the axis invasion you are the german sniper jäger trying to take out your target...
  10. Sniper elite 5 purchase not loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sniper elite 5 purchase not loading: purchased and played yesterday but not loading 2bfe45d6-8f81-49a6-b349-8de8941bb9fe