XBOX ONE Smartglass issue

Discus and support XBOX ONE Smartglass issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just bought an xbox one last friday and I downloaded the xbox one smart glass application for iOS and when I go to my profile it doesn't show my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by uglyROBBER, Jan 7, 2014.

1. uglyROBBER
    uglyROBBER Guest

I just bought an xbox one last friday and I downloaded the xbox one smart glass application for iOS and when I go to my profile it doesn't show my recent activity, or my achievements. Tried talking to customer service about this but they had no clue what
    they were talking about. Is anyone else having this problem?

:)

uglyROBBER, Jan 7, 2014
  2. SGGerald
    SGGerald Guest
    Update for Windows and Windows Phone Xbox One SmartGlass Apps - fixes boot up issue

Hey folks!

We have updated the Windows and Windows Phone Xbox One SmartGlass apps to fix the issue where they were crashing on boot.

Production Apps:

Beta Apps:

Thanks for your patience while we worked to get the fix out.

SGGerald, Jan 7, 2014
  3. Xbox one smartglass issue.

Hello everyone I have a question about Xbox one smartglass. When I look at dead rising 3 stats it has a clock then next to it says 174 hours. It really doesn't seem right to me. Is that true about the hours or am I misunderstanding something? Please help
    me out XBOX ONE Smartglass issue :)

noodlesbadoodle, Jan 7, 2014
  4. disc frolf
    disc frolf Guest

Are you sure you got smartglass for the xone and not the 360?

disc frolf, Jan 7, 2014
  5. tohellnbak
    tohellnbak Guest
    ^^ this^^ sounds like you DLed the 360 version... not the XB1 version

tohellnbak, Jan 7, 2014
  6. uglyROBBER
    uglyROBBER Guest
    Yes I am positive. When I go to my profile and swipe to Recent Activity it says " When you play something on your Xbox One, it'll show up here." And when I swipe over to Achievements it says, "Play games and unlock achievements!" I have been playing pretty
    much non stop since I got it and nothing has showed up on this application. I even deleted it and reinstalled it and still nothing. I thought maybe it was because I was still signed into my XBOX 360 but when I signed out of that nothing happened, same issue.

uglyROBBER, Jan 7, 2014
  7. OVAN1TE
    OVAN1TE Guest
    Mine has done this before but if I refresh the app by tapping the refresh icon in the top right corner of the screen it will pull up the info. You may have to refresh a couple of times.

OVAN1TE, Jan 7, 2014
  8. uglyROBBER
    uglyROBBER Guest

I refreshed about 50 times and still nothing.

uglyROBBER, Jan 7, 2014
  9. DEACON
    DEACON Guest
    have you tried connecting to your Xbox One via WiFi on your iOS device yet?

DEACON, Jan 7, 2014
  10. uglyROBBER
    uglyROBBER Guest
    Yeah, everything else works fine it just won't show my information. I think it just takes a while for my information to transfer over.

uglyROBBER, Jan 7, 2014
  11. I've been using the XB1 smartglass since launch and it always worked fine, but as for the past week or so I can't check my activity or achievements as well. So something is up with it.

CollapseControl, Jan 7, 2014
  12. DEACON
    DEACON Guest
    i haven't had any issues yet.

DEACON, Jan 7, 2014
  13. uglyROBBER
    uglyROBBER Guest

It's just really frustrating.

uglyROBBER, Jan 7, 2014
  14. vikingland1
    vikingland1 Guest
    I had to refresh sveral times for it to work. It did work though.

vikingland1, Jan 7, 2014
  15. uglyROBBER
    uglyROBBER Guest
    A bunch of my friends are having this same problem too. I guess we will just wait it out and see if Microsoft will resolve this problem with an update.

uglyROBBER, Jan 7, 2014
Thema:

1. XBOX ONE Smartglass issue - Similar Threads - Smartglass issue

2. SmartGlass 2.0 the X^2 Initiative(X Squared)

in XboX Insiders
    SmartGlass 2.0 the X^2 Initiative(X Squared): Xbox and Microsoft should create a 1st party mobile controller similar to the Backbone, Razor, and other examples whereas the phone is in the center of the controller. (I feel sorry for the people...
  3. Does the Xbox 360 SmartGlass app still work on Windows 10?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the Xbox 360 SmartGlass app still work on Windows 10?: I went to Microsoft Store to update the Xbox app and noticed this app in my downloads. I was wondering whether this worked on Windows 10 as this image appeared when I opened the app. [img]...
  4. Guide stratégique Xbox SmartGlass Fable, comment l'utiliser ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Guide stratégique Xbox SmartGlass Fable, comment l'utiliser ?: Bonjour, Comment puis-je débloquer le succès "Vision du futur" dans Fable Anniversary sachant que l'application "Xbox SmartGlass" et "Xbox One SmartGlass" ne sont plus disponibles, et que...
  5. So I installed a APK of the Xbox 360 SmartGlass

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I installed a APK of the Xbox 360 SmartGlass: So I'm still the APK of the Xbox 360 SmartGlass app and I logged in and it wouldn't let me cuz it said it failed to get to the Xbox services. Please bring it back I'm tired of using the new Xbox...
  6. Xbox 360 smartglass

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 smartglass: I fully understand the xbox 360 smart glass is gone and not supported but wouldt it be easier for just to live it on Google play aps just for people who just have a xbox 360 and not the xbox one...
  7. Is Xbox Smartglass still supported?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is Xbox Smartglass still supported?: I have an Xbox Series X and wanted to know if smartglass is still supported. It seemed like a cool feature looking at the E3 demos and I can't find the smartglass app or the feature in the Xbox...
  8. Smartglass on backward compatible games

in XboX Insiders
    Smartglass on backward compatible games: Quite a number of backward compatible games have smartglass requirements. Is it possible to bring smartglass back for backward compatible games on the 'virtual xbox 360 dashboard'? submitted by...
  9. Xbox Series X/S Smartglass

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series X/S Smartglass: I know that there wont be anymore kinect but will there be a Xbox Series X/S Smartglass app for the windows 10 or 11? 3655171b-5a52-4c4d-a1a0-757b605b974f
  10. Xbox Smartglass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Smartglass: I got game pass to play the fable games but seeing I can't achievement the whole game because you have done away with smartglass that's a bummer any plans ideas for a fix or how to get it?...