Xbox One slows down massively when launching a game with a wheel connected

Discus and support Xbox One slows down massively when launching a game with a wheel connected in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ever since last Friday my Xbox slows down brutally whenever I try to launch any game with having a wheel connected to the console. Is there any... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kislesko, Oct 24, 2022.

1. Kislesko
    Kislesko Guest

Ever since last Friday my Xbox slows down brutally whenever I try to launch any game with having a wheel connected to the console. Is there any solution to this problem?

(If the wheel is not connected the Xbox works normally)

:)

Kislesko, Oct 24, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this KISLESKO

Sorry for the inconveniences, it seems that some players are experiencing this problem with some wheels
    Please report this problem to the Xbox team here:
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

Don't forget to include your setup (Xbox console, wheel model, etc)
  3. Myahira1987 Win User

@josef

do you know when this problem get fixed?

1000`s of people have the same problem, check all the forums around.

Thats definitly a xbox problem with their last update. Different Wheels are not working, all reporting the same problem and everybody is waiting since Saturday.

Dont wanna know how many people tried for hours to find a solution and had to waste their time.
  4. FloppyNos2 Win User

Xbox One unreliable with 5ghz?

Hi Phantom, i have the Same Problems with 2,4ghz. Everytime my xbox is connect with wlan the speed goes down (Dashboard, Apps, xbox live).

In this moment my complete Wlan Network is slow. ( Router Shows a massive upstream)

When i disconnect the xbox one to wlan all is fine. (Upstream goes down)

I try 3 routers. All the same.....
  5. Murray Dammeier Win User

Logitech g920 not working properly with F1 2022

I have this problem too. Its started immediately after the last XBox update. Crackling sound, games run slow or don't load when the wheel is connected. Everything returns to normal as soon as the wheel is disconnected. Reconnecting the wheel & the problems immediately return. I've contacted Logitech - they're saying it's an XBox issue. How do we resolve this?
  6. Elite Rampant Win User

Map Voting?

It would be nice if it was in most games. Must slow down searches though for a specific mode, then map. Unless maybe the game is massively populated like CoD.
Thema:

1. Xbox One slows down massively when launching a game with a wheel connected - Similar Threads - slows down massively

2. Hard drive slows down Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hard drive slows down Xbox: When hard drive is plugged in the Xbox runs slow and no games will load. I’ve formatted the drive and changed the wire. still no change . What can I do? c033bd53-b75a-4a3c-b7cc-510dabaa3f47
  3. Why has my series x suddenly slowed down with network connection?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why has my series x suddenly slowed down with network connection?: I’ll try to keep it short. I have a series x and I run it on xfinity 1200mb plan. Up until a week ago I was running smoothly with 15-18 ping on wireless. Suddenly I can’t play any games because my...
  4. One X slowing down

in XBoX on Consoles
    One X slowing down: Is it just me or does it feel like Microsoft is pulling an Apple and purposely slowing down our Xbox Ones, so that we will all pony up the money for a new Series-S or Series-X? Me and my buddy...
  5. My Xbox series X controller is slowing down my computer a lot.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series X controller is slowing down my computer a lot.: So I bought an Xbox series X controller for my PC (in another country, not sure if that makes a difference though) and I got back and decided to try my controller out. For some reason, when using...
  6. Xbox Series S suddenly slowed down with everything

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S suddenly slowed down with everything: Hi there! I've just bought an xbox series S just 2 weeks ago. Both installation and gaming went smoothly until 2-3 days ago. Then, there was a sudden change in console behaviour: games started to...
  7. Why does my console transfer speed suddenly slow down?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my console transfer speed suddenly slow down?: Hello I am Amir I have a game console service center in Iran And I have a problem with all of Xbox One/One X and One S consoles. After reset console and remove everything, when I want to...
  8. My xbox series x won't play games when i press them directly and the menus slow down

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox series x won't play games when i press them directly and the menus slow down: My xbox series x does not do any action when I click on any game, but I have to wait for a few minutes until the game start screen appears and then the game start screen remains for a while and...
  9. Xbox Series X Slow my entire network down

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Slow my entire network down: I just bought a series X and whenever it is on my entire house's devices slow to a crawl. I had a Xbox One X and did not have this issue. I have 1Gig internet, Orbi RBR850 and have the xbox wired...
  10. Dashboard and console slow down when starting or joining a party

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dashboard and console slow down when starting or joining a party: I have run into a constant issue starting yesterday regarding joining and starting an xbox live party. I was play a game with a friend when an error message appeared regarding my local storage...