Xbox one signing out automatically, cannot find network

Discus and support Xbox one signing out automatically, cannot find network in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox one has been down for two days. As soon as I turn it on, it automatically logs me out. When I attempt to sign back in, it logs me out again... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by C_potry, Jun 13, 2019.

1. C_potry
    C_potry Guest

My Xbox one has been down for two days. As soon as I turn it on, it automatically logs me out. When I attempt to sign back in, it logs me out again immediately. It also cannot find my wireless network. It isn't the router cuz every other device is connected.
    I've tried hard resetting the Xbox but the problem persists.

:)

C_potry, Jun 13, 2019
  2. C_potry Win User

Well the first step of that guide is to run a speed test which I can't do cuz the Xbox also can't find my wireless network. I've tried restarting the router as well to no avail. I don't think it's the network because the other console in the house gets
    online just fine and the smartphones connect without a hitch. I don't what happened, it was ok two days ago and now it can't find the network and signs me out randomly.
  3. XBF Erick C Win User

4. ImpetuousJoker4 Win User

Stop Automatic Sign On

I have one computer where I received a choice to sign in the first time and another computer that automatically signs in. I have searched everywhere and cannot find an option to avoid the automatic sign-in.
  5. TheH8er Win User

Can't change Xbox Account on PC xbox app

I cant find an xbox companion app on my PC to sign out of do you mean the phone app? I cannot sign into the xbox with another account. It just keep automatically signing me into my account. I want to sign to xbox with my sons account so he can share my gamepass/games?
  6. GoldDaffodil615 Win User

Xbox One Automatically Signed Out

i had this issue one time on my xbox one

i fixed it by removing my profile and adding it again, you could try this and see if it works for you to,

to try this please follow the steps below

Before you delete your profile you have to know the username and password for your Microsoft account that is associated with your profile.

1.Go to Settings, and then select System.

2.Select Storage.

3.Select All Devices.

4.Select Gamer Profiles.

5.Select the gamertag that you want to delete.

6.Select Delete.

7.Select Delete Profile Only. This deletes the profile but leaves saved games and achievements.

Clear Xbox system cache (3 times in a row)

1.Press the Guide button on your controller, go to Settings, and select System Settings.

2.Select Storage or Memory.

3.Highlight any storage device, and then press Y on your controller.

4.Select Clear System Cache.

Repeat this process, 3 times in row.

Restart your console.

now lets add its again

1.Press the Xbox Guide button on your controller twice

2. go up to the top (where you normaly see your username)

3.click add and manage

4.click add new

5.sign in with your information

Try this and see if this works for you, if not then please reply, let us know the outcome

if this post helped leave a like :D
Thema:

1. Xbox one signing out automatically, cannot find network - Similar Threads - signing automatically cannot

2. No sign in popup in Halo Infinite [Steam]

in XBoX on Consoles
    No sign in popup in Halo Infinite [Steam]: [img] Hey, Right after i start the game and it wants to catch my gaming profile theres nothing happening, i watched a few videos where theres an Xbox popup opening but its not working for me....
  3. GamingServicesTcui.exe has stopped working when I sign into Xbox live on the Xbox app. How...

in XBoX on Windows
    GamingServicesTcui.exe has stopped working when I sign into Xbox live on the Xbox app. How...: i asked this question but I'm waiting for a response. It's been 4 days. I got nothing Question right here that's waiting for a response:...
  4. error signing in

in XBoX on Windows
    error signing in: every time I try to sign in to the Xbox website, it redirects me to a page where it says "give us a moment while we sign you out" or "pick an account to sign out of", but it never actually signs...
  5. I can't sign in on backwards compatible games

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't sign in on backwards compatible games: I can do the download profile because my password is longer that 16 characters can anyone help me please dadf3f99-b3a7-4ddc-9631-417761c36805
  6. How do I stop being signed out of Xbox live automatically

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I stop being signed out of Xbox live automatically: I am being signed out of my profile constantly. The password screen allows a password to be entered but then it white-screens after 7-10 seconds, every time. My only current solution for this is...
  7. Xbox app on Windows 11 will not allow switching of accounts, automatically signs in to the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox app on Windows 11 will not allow switching of accounts, automatically signs in to the...: So I recently installed windows 11 and setup the PC with primary account A. When I went to use the xbox app the account had automatically signed in. I went to sign out and sign in to the correct...
  8. how do i stop microsoft from automatically signing me in to one account, when i have...

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do i stop microsoft from automatically signing me in to one account, when i have...: I wish to log in to one of my Microsoft accounts to link an Xbox account to an Epic Games account, but every time the Epic Games website sends me to the Microsoft account login screen, it...
  9. Xbox sign-in window automatically closes/crashes and xbox app services are missing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox sign-in window automatically closes/crashes and xbox app services are missing: Guys, how do I sign into the Xbox App??? The sign-in window just simply crashes when I click sign-in and the xbox app services are also missing in services.msc. Please help. I just want to play...
  10. Every time I open the Minecraft launcher on my Chromebook it's not automatically signing in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Every time I open the Minecraft launcher on my Chromebook it's not automatically signing in: I've been using my Chromebook to play Minecraft since my Windows 10 stopped working. Every time I open the Minecraft launcher on my Chromebook it's not automatically signing in, so every time I...