Xbox One Shutting down

Discus and support Xbox One Shutting down in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Every time i sign into my profile the xbox turns off by itself. When I sign into my brothers profile it works completely fine. Why is it doing this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Baked x Toast, Dec 25, 2015.

1. Xbox One Shutting down

Every time i sign into my profile the xbox turns off by itself. When I sign into my brothers profile it works completely fine. Why is it doing this because I want to play on my profile

:)

Baked x Toast, Dec 25, 2015
  2. xRARE GOLDx
    xRARE GOLDx Guest
    Xbox one shutting down

while playing fortnite ,Xbox will shut off,after 5 or so seconds it will come back on and takes me right back to the home screen . This doesn’t happen on any other game. Any suggestions?

xRARE GOLDx, Dec 25, 2015
  3. ThorX360
    ThorX360 Guest
    ThorX360, Dec 25, 2015
  4. DENAz666
    DENAz666 Guest

Xbox One Shutting down

Hey mate,

I would try firstly giving your console a power cycle, which you can do by having the console on and sitting at the dashboard. Then from there, hold the power button down on the front of the console down for 10 seconds until the console switches off. Then
    leave it off for a minute or two, before turning it back on and trying again.

If that doesn't work, then try removing your profile from the xbox, and re-adding it back again. That might just kick it into grear Xbox One Shutting down :)

Let us know how you go

Cheers

Denaz

DENAz666, Dec 25, 2015
  5. I did both things you said. When I gave the console a power cycle my profile now just wont sign in period. There are no error messages it just brings back to the main screen. When i removed it and added it again, the console just shut off. I don't know why
    its doing this.

Baked x Toast, Oct 31, 2018
  6. DENAz666 Win User

Xbox One Shutting down

Hey mate,

I would try firstly giving your console a power cycle, which you can do by having the console on and sitting at the dashboard. Then from there, hold the power button down on the front of the console down for 10 seconds until the console switches off. Then
    leave it off for a minute or two, before turning it back on and trying again.

If that doesn't work, then try removing your profile from the xbox, and re-adding it back again. That might just kick it into grear :)

Let us know how you go

Cheers

Denaz
  7. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

Xbox one shutting down

Yeah, sounds like you need a new power supply pack. You can purchase one on Amazon. They’re around $30 USD.
  8. LLG JuGgErNaUt Win User

Xbox one shutting down

I had this same issue with my X1X and it was because the fan vent was blocked by my controller's battery charger so the console was overheating.
  9. LAR_95 Win User

Xbox One Shuts Down

I haven't as I don't own another cord, though I thought that might be it, too.

I've found a repair store that's open and will see what they have to say about the matter once they've run some diagnostic tests.
  10. Facundo.Carro Win User

Xbox One Shuts Down

Have you tried changing the power cord connecting to the Xbox one OG
Thema:

Xbox One Shutting down

1. Xbox One Shutting down - Similar Threads - Shutting down

2. Xbox shutting down mid game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox shutting down mid game: Hello, I bought a new Xbox series x about 6-8 months ago and just recently it has been giving me problems. The Xbox will run fine for a little bit then when start to play games or launch games it...
  3. Xbox 360 Store Shut down

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Store Shut down: So, I know that the 360 store will shut down by the end of july, but I like to know can we still not get the xbox games and 360 games on our xbox series x store online or will all the xbox and 360...
  4. What give Microsoft the right to shut down my games

in XBoX on Consoles
    What give Microsoft the right to shut down my games: Okay so i live a little off the grid and as a result my Internet drops off from time to time. I've recently just bought gears tactics (a single player only game mind you) and when my Internet...
  5. Why is the 360 store getting shutting down

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is the 360 store getting shutting down: The good old 360 made in 2005 why is the store going away and never coming back again f0300b8d-e1ea-47c6-998a-032a7dede47c
  6. Xbox Series X shuts down every night at precisely midnight

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X shuts down every night at precisely midnight: As title. Every night for about the last month, our Xbox Series X shuts down at precisely midnight. Doesn’t matter if we’re watching something or playing something. There have been several updates...
  7. My xbox on s controller randomly beeped and shut down and when i plug it into a cable it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox on s controller randomly beeped and shut down and when i plug it into a cable it...: I have an xbox one s and the batteries work i even tried to put new batteries which still didn't work. When i take the batteries out and plug the cable in it still makes that long beeping sound....
  8. Splatterhouse plus DLC's gone from 360 Store before it get's shut down anyway!

in XBoX on Windows
    Splatterhouse plus DLC's gone from 360 Store before it get's shut down anyway!: I bought the Splatterhouse DLC years ago on an old Acc. which i can't access anymore, now i wanted to buy them again, but shockingly had to realize the complete Game was taken off the store!...
  9. When the 360 store shuts down in July will get on disc still be able to be updated and...

in XBoX on Windows
    When the 360 store shuts down in July will get on disc still be able to be updated and...: Just wondering as I have quite a few games that I have not played yet. Will they install from dosc and will they get updated after next month or so I need to install them beforehand? Thanks....
  10. Why is my Xbox series X crashing and completely shutting down during games such as Chivalry...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox series X crashing and completely shutting down during games such as Chivalry...: I have spent over a year now dealing with this issue of my console shutting down mid game, and I have spoken with countless call center representatives from another country that has been very...