Xbox one shutdown suddenly while playing kinect rivals

Discus and support Xbox one shutdown suddenly while playing kinect rivals in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi Recently i have purchased xbox one from the US ,currently am staying in singapore ,my xbox one is up and running , but when i try to play kinect... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MagicalBinkie7, Jan 5, 2014.

1. Xbox one shutdown suddenly while playing kinect rivals

Hi Recently i have purchased xbox one from the US ,currently am staying in singapore ,my xbox one is up and running , but when i try to play kinect rivals after few min of playing my xbox one suddenly shuts down , have tried checking the settings everything
    seams to be normal, Any one else is facing the same problem ? or am i the only one ?

:)

MagicalBinkie7, Jan 5, 2014
  2. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Lofty Who, Jan 5, 2014
  3. varun sethi
    varun sethi Guest
    Anybody knows how to capture your own photos with Dance Central Spotlight and Kinect Sports on the Xbox One. Like the pics we see after playing Kinect games (Kinect Adventure and Rivals ) in Xbox 360.

Anybody knows how to capture your own photos with Dance Central Spotlight and Kinect Sports on the Xbox One. Like the pics we see after playing Kinect games (Kinect Adventure and Rivals ) in Xbox 360.

varun sethi, Jan 5, 2014
  4. Lofty Who Win User

Similar game as Kinect Sports Xbox 360 for Xbox one

5. DominumStige Win User

Xbox one shut down accidently

Hi!

Has the console suddenly shutdown while you were playing?

In this case, make sure the console is placed in a ventilated place. Due to the heat, the fan may become clogged and cause an unexpected shutdown.
  6. firefly12344 Win User

KINECT SPORTS RIVALS

I just bought an XBOX ONE console with kinect sports rivals. In the first phase, I started installing the Kinect Sports rivals while inserting the correct code. The console is turned off when the installation rate was about 68%. After a few days I switched
    the console to complete the download by clicking on the menu "settle here now." installation could not restart while mentioning "waiting list" and even after a few hours the problem still persists.

please inform us on how to solve this problem and allow me to complete the installtion of Kinect Sports rivals.

best regards
  7. MrDude5995 Win User

Kinect Sports multiplayer

No the xbox one, kinect sport rivals
  8. KiLLaDeZo Win User

Similar game as Kinect Sports Xbox 360 for Xbox one

Kinect Sports Rivals on xbox one is nothing like kinect sports 360.
Thema:

Xbox one shutdown suddenly while playing kinect rivals

1. Xbox one shutdown suddenly while playing kinect rivals - Similar Threads - shutdown suddenly while

2. Xbox One S Full Shutdown Causes Startup Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One S Full Shutdown Causes Startup Issue: Since last winter, every time my Xbox has a full shutdown, it hangs indefinitely during the next startup, and I'm forced to do a system reset. A hard reset (hold down power button, then unplug...
  3. Xbox Series X: Manual Controller Shutdown Affecting Download Speed

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X: Manual Controller Shutdown Affecting Download Speed: Hey everyone, I’ve noticed an interesting issue with my Xbox Series X. Whenever I manually turn off my controller, it seems to affect the download speed on my console. Has anyone else...
  4. Console shutdown problem after the latest ALPHA ring updates

in XboX Insiders
    Console shutdown problem after the latest ALPHA ring updates: After the latest ALPHA ring updates, I noticed that the console takes a long time to turn off, I have the console in energy saving mode. I also found the console turned off but instead it was...
  5. Xbox disconnects from Wi-Fi after shutdown, and won’t allow to connect to Wi-Fi when...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox disconnects from Wi-Fi after shutdown, and won’t allow to connect to Wi-Fi when...: This has been ongoing for about a month. Every time I shut my Xbox Series X down, the next time I turn it on it has disconnected from Wi-Fi and when I go to the Network settings it shows no...
  6. How to fix game pass games uninstalling themselves after I shutdown my laptop

in XBoX on Windows
    How to fix game pass games uninstalling themselves after I shutdown my laptop: I have game pass on my laptop. Anytime I install a game I can play it fine, but when I shutdown my laptop for the night, all games will be uninstalled and not there when I power back on. I have...
  7. Xbox Series S Random Forever Shutdown

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S Random Forever Shutdown: I’ve had my xbox series s for nearly 2 years. i keep it well cleaned and ventilated because I use it nearly every day I don’t leave it on overnight and sometimes I use it for long periods of time....
  8. Does the Xbox logo appear In xbox series x after it was in shutdown mode

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the Xbox logo appear In xbox series x after it was in shutdown mode: Today I left the Xbox series x in shutdown mode to download forza horizon 5 and I left it for about 6 hours and when I came back I noticed that the Xbox fan was off and when I turned on Xbox...
  9. sudden shutdown Xbox One/Xbox one S apagado sola

in XBoX on Consoles
    sudden shutdown Xbox One/Xbox one S apagado sola: Some time ago playing Gears 5 the game crashed and the xbox was frozen causing it to turn off by itself, after this I turned it on and everything worked fine, it has not happened to me again until...
  10. sudden shutdown xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    sudden shutdown xbox one: Hello to all. I'm new to this forum and would like to expose you to my problem. For some time while playing at call of duty bo3 online my xbox one goes off suddenly. The problem only happens with...