Xbox one shutdown suddenly while playing kinect rivals

Discus and support Xbox one shutdown suddenly while playing kinect rivals in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi Recently i have purchased xbox one from the US ,currently am staying in singapore ,my xbox one is up and running , but when i try to play kinect... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MagicalBinkie7, Jan 5, 2014.

1. Xbox one shutdown suddenly while playing kinect rivals

Hi Recently i have purchased xbox one from the US ,currently am staying in singapore ,my xbox one is up and running , but when i try to play kinect rivals after few min of playing my xbox one suddenly shuts down , have tried checking the settings everything
    seams to be normal, Any one else is facing the same problem ? or am i the only one ?

:)

MagicalBinkie7, Jan 5, 2014
  2. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Lofty Who, Jan 5, 2014
  3. varun sethi
    varun sethi Guest
    Anybody knows how to capture your own photos with Dance Central Spotlight and Kinect Sports on the Xbox One. Like the pics we see after playing Kinect games (Kinect Adventure and Rivals ) in Xbox 360.

Anybody knows how to capture your own photos with Dance Central Spotlight and Kinect Sports on the Xbox One. Like the pics we see after playing Kinect games (Kinect Adventure and Rivals ) in Xbox 360.

varun sethi, Jan 5, 2014
  4. Lofty Who Win User

Similar game as Kinect Sports Xbox 360 for Xbox one

5. DominumStige Win User

Xbox one shut down accidently

Hi!

Has the console suddenly shutdown while you were playing?

In this case, make sure the console is placed in a ventilated place. Due to the heat, the fan may become clogged and cause an unexpected shutdown.
  6. firefly12344 Win User

KINECT SPORTS RIVALS

I just bought an XBOX ONE console with kinect sports rivals. In the first phase, I started installing the Kinect Sports rivals while inserting the correct code. The console is turned off when the installation rate was about 68%. After a few days I switched
    the console to complete the download by clicking on the menu "settle here now." installation could not restart while mentioning "waiting list" and even after a few hours the problem still persists.

please inform us on how to solve this problem and allow me to complete the installtion of Kinect Sports rivals.

best regards
  7. MrDude5995 Win User

Kinect Sports multiplayer

No the xbox one, kinect sport rivals
  8. KiLLaDeZo Win User

Similar game as Kinect Sports Xbox 360 for Xbox one

Kinect Sports Rivals on xbox one is nothing like kinect sports 360.
Thema:

Xbox one shutdown suddenly while playing kinect rivals

1. Xbox one shutdown suddenly while playing kinect rivals - Similar Threads - shutdown suddenly while

2. Does the Xbox logo appear In xbox series x after it was in shutdown mode

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the Xbox logo appear In xbox series x after it was in shutdown mode: Today I left the Xbox series x in shutdown mode to download forza horizon 5 and I left it for about 6 hours and when I came back I noticed that the Xbox fan was off and when I turned on Xbox...
  3. Xbox series x fan stops spinning when Xbox series x is put to sleep or shutdown mode

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x fan stops spinning when Xbox series x is put to sleep or shutdown mode: My Xbox series x when I put it in sleep mode or shutdown mode the fan spins for a while and then stops is this normal 081e39ab-0e46-43e1-b854-f1b5840cf204
  4. Xbox Series X fan on while Xbox series x is in shutdown mode and it updates or loads a game??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X fan on while Xbox series x is in shutdown mode and it updates or loads a game??: I have an Xbox Series X and I noticed when I put it in Shutdown Mode to load games in the background or updates, the fan spins, but slower, then after the download or updates finishes, the fan...
  5. Xbox glitching and or screen blackout lead to shutdown

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox glitching and or screen blackout lead to shutdown: My Xbox will start glitching and then eventually I won’t be able to control anything on the screen. The internet will then lose access and I how to shut it off and unplug the power and plug it...
  6. When playing a game the pc shutdown and fan start full power.

in XBoX on Consoles
    When playing a game the pc shutdown and fan start full power.: Hi, I have a problem with my PC when playing quite heavy games. My PC is dead and the fan is very strong, if you want to say my PC is not strong enough, all this time I have been playing IT games...
  7. Xbox update download stops at 3% then goes to update verification then shutdowns and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox update download stops at 3% then goes to update verification then shutdowns and...: My Xbox has a problem, when I try to update it it stops at downloading 3% then goes into verifying, when it completes verifying it shutdowns and doesn't restart back on....
  8. Borderlands GOTY (digital) Xbox One spiderant shutdown issue!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands GOTY (digital) Xbox One spiderant shutdown issue!: So I have been experiencing the same issue spoken of in this discussion, which was about 3y ago, so it seems it has still not been fixed! I’ll try the suggested fixes & report back…...
  9. sudden shutdown Xbox One/Xbox one S apagado sola

in XBoX on Consoles
    sudden shutdown Xbox One/Xbox one S apagado sola: Some time ago playing Gears 5 the game crashed and the xbox was frozen causing it to turn off by itself, after this I turned it on and everything worked fine, it has not happened to me again until...
  10. sudden shutdown xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    sudden shutdown xbox one: Hello to all. I'm new to this forum and would like to expose you to my problem. For some time while playing at call of duty bo3 online my xbox one goes off suddenly. The problem only happens with...