Xbox One shows blue screen on live tv (cisco 4742hdc box)
Discus and support Xbox One shows blue screen on live tv (cisco 4742hdc box) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My Xbox is reading my cable box, but when i try to watch cable tv on it all i get is a blank blue screen. Anyone know how to fix this?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mistaHanky93, Nov 15, 2015.
Thema:
Xbox One shows blue screen on live tv (cisco 4742hdc box)
Loading...
-
Xbox One shows blue screen on live tv (cisco 4742hdc box) - Similar Threads - shows blue screen
-
Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?
in XboX InsidersIs the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?: I just got my first Mythic Achievement on PC, in the game INSIDE. Even though the achievement popped up during gameplay, it’s still not showing as available on my profile (and it’s not showing up... -
mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.
in XboX Insidersmass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.: so yesterday with the rollout of disc to digital to the public i put i my mass effect legendary edition in my console to convert it disc to digital and i did just that but however though it shows... -
Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates
in XboX InsidersXbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that... -
My games and apps showing more things then I do
in XboX InsidersMy games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list... -
The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements
in XboX InsidersThe Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros... -
How to see what badges are and change which show?
in XboX InsidersHow to see what badges are and change which show?: I am in the beta ring. It seems I should be able to at a minimum be able to see what the badges were for and also should be able to select which 5 are showing? I tried to find it on console, and... -
Blue snowball mic not showing in sound settings
in XBoX on WindowsBlue snowball mic not showing in sound settings: I have looked at another forum with a similar issue tried all the steps but its still not working, I will list the steps I tried below~ -Press Windows key + X -Go to Settings -Click Update and... -
My PXN V10 shows a blue light when Is conected to a Xbox (It also occurs in PC) Only the...
in XBoX on ConsolesMy PXN V10 shows a blue light when Is conected to a Xbox (It also occurs in PC) Only the...: My Wheel must show a Green light when conected to a Xbox but instead shows a blue light that wouldn't change, I was thinking of a rig pins problem. I also Tried updating It to the newest version... -
My video is only showing blues and reds for color. Everything is distorted and staticky....
in XBoX on ConsolesMy video is only showing blues and reds for color. Everything is distorted and staticky....: My video is only showing blues and reds for color. Everything is distorted and staticky. Could it be the hdmi cable or something internal? 833a9092-898c-4257-b266-b2f9ec215678