XBox One shows a blank green screen upon startup.
Discus and support XBox One shows a blank green screen upon startup. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When starting up my XBox, it makes the startup tone and hangs on a totally blank green screen. When I attempt to startup to the troubleshooting menu,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by John C. Smith, Nov 12, 2023.
Thema:
XBox One shows a blank green screen upon startup.
Loading...
-
XBox One shows a blank green screen upon startup. - Similar Threads - shows blank green
-
mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.
in XboX Insidersmass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.: so yesterday with the rollout of disc to digital to the public i put i my mass effect legendary edition in my console to convert it disc to digital and i did just that but however though it shows... -
Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates
in XboX InsidersXbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that... -
My games and apps showing more things then I do
in XboX InsidersMy games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list... -
The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements
in XboX InsidersThe Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros... -
How to see what badges are and change which show?
in XboX InsidersHow to see what badges are and change which show?: I am in the beta ring. It seems I should be able to at a minimum be able to see what the badges were for and also should be able to select which 5 are showing? I tried to find it on console, and... -
Windows Security App Shows Blank Screen
in XBoX Games and AppsWindows Security App Shows Blank Screen: [img] Hi, I'm facing an issue with Windows Security on my Windows 11 PC. When I open the app, it shows a completely blank screen — none of the sections like Virus & Threat Protection, Firewall,... -
My friend's list is blank but my games show I have friends?
in XBoX Rewards & SocialMy friend's list is blank but my games show I have friends?: After starting my xbox after work today, I saw my friends list was blank. I restarted my xbox and it's still blank. I checked the xbox app and it shows my friend's list is blank there too.... -
Lets me play one daily game, but the rest show a blank page.
in XBoX Games and AppsLets me play one daily game, but the rest show a blank page.: This has been going on for several days now. I have no trouble with Mahjong Daily games, other than sometimes you show a game as being easy and it turns out to actually be expert. But Solitaire... -
XBOX One not wanting to show main page. Just blank black screen?
in XBoX on ConsolesXBOX One not wanting to show main page. Just blank black screen?: Got off of work, clicked TV on, pushed XBOX One power button...........and then not much else besides systems sounds like it is running but no picture, Main Page, or anything else. Just played the...