Xbox one "show password"

Discus and support Xbox one "show password" in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; when i type in the password i want to be able to see it before i submit it, i see the box that says "show password" but i can't figure out how to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EthanRosenbaum, Aug 21, 2019.

  1. Xbox one "show password"


    when i type in the password i want to be able to see it before i submit it, i see the box that says "show password" but i can't figure out how to select it.

    :)
     
    EthanRosenbaum, Aug 21, 2019
    #1
  2. flynniec6 Win User

    Xbox one "show password"

    Jeebuz, finally got this and it's totally not intuitive.

    • Hit B to make the keyboard disappear
    • use the arrow keys and A button to select the checkbox (which is now selectable)
    • move off the checkbox
    • Hit X to make the keyboard appear again

    I was literally connecting to so I could just complain.
  3. BakyOsijekHr Win User

    Xbox one "show password"

    Maybe it is a little bit confusing to find it. New UI is in the development and you can contribute to this. Join an insider program, or just download an insider hub on your Xbox and report this through your insider hub. It will be immediately noticed.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

    Xbox one "show password"

    Just check the square next to it.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

    Xbox one "show password"

    Hello all,





    As this is an old thread, I will be locking this one. Updates, games and everything changes often so would be best to create a new thread. Once a new thread is created we will be happy to assist you in any issues or questions you might have.





    Thanks,

    Brad
  6. darkist1 Win User

    Xbox one "show password"

    Hi there,

    Try using the D-pad on your controller to select the block and press A to select it.
Thema:

Xbox one "show password"

Loading...
  1. Xbox one "show password" - Similar Threads - show password

  2. Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?: I just got my first Mythic Achievement on PC, in the game INSIDE. Even though the achievement popped up during gameplay, it’s still not showing as available on my profile (and it’s not showing up...
  3. mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.

    in XboX Insiders
    mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.: so yesterday with the rollout of disc to digital to the public i put i my mass effect legendary edition in my console to convert it disc to digital and i did just that but however though it shows...
  4. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  5. My games and apps showing more things then I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list...
  6. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  7. there’s no way to put the password in because no keyboard will show up to pick the letters...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    there’s no way to put the password in because no keyboard will show up to pick the letters...: I’m sorry if this is repeat itself but I just finally got my son and Xbox one SO digital edition and I’m trying to tell her set it up and it won’t let me connect to the network because it won’t...
  8. Someone got my login information for my Xbox account. I changed password and it still shows...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone got my login information for my Xbox account. I changed password and it still shows...: Someone got my login information for my Xbox account. I changed password and it still shows that my account is playing a game that I don’t have installed. How can I fix this?...
  9. When i tried to add an account to Xbox one, the password prompt doesnt show up and goes...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    When i tried to add an account to Xbox one, the password prompt doesnt show up and goes...: So I have tried: unplugging, soft factory reset ( now I can't sign in to any accounts because it won't show password/email prompt when signing in) so far after the core services went back up it...
  10. password box won't show up

    in XBoX on Consoles
    password box won't show up: Every time I try to set up my xbox one wireless network, the password box does not show up. I click on my network and the option for password does not show up, none of the buttons do anything and...