Xbox One/Series X|S does the firmware from the MS website work

Discus and support Xbox One/Series X|S does the firmware from the MS website work in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello so I was wondering if my hdd gets corrupted and I need to restore my firmware if I download the one from Microsoft’s website can I restore that... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/XsternYT, Mar 27, 2023.

1. /u/XsternYT
    /u/XsternYT Guest

Hello so I was wondering if my hdd gets corrupted and I need to restore my firmware if I download the one from Microsoft’s website can I restore that then update back to Alpha Skip Ahead or am I locked on it?

submitted by /u/XsternYT
    [link] [comments]

/u/XsternYT, Mar 27, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

Just Dance support for Xbox series S

Well first there is no series s with a bluray drive

Xbox one s does and that isn't a series s

Xbox one games are compatible with xbox one games whenever it is one x or s

Series consoles are just xbox series NOT one s or x

They labeled series consoles that way for a reason to differentiate xbox one games from series games
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

3.0 2Tb Seagate HDD comparability

Hi,

Your drive will work the same on Series X as it does on Xbox One and you won't need to format it.

However, Series X games or Xbox One games with Series X enhancements will not run from that drive and will either need to be installed internally or to an external SSD designed for Series X/S.

Your hard drive will be too slow for Series X games. They can be stored there, but not run from there.
  4. ngocphi Win User

Xbox one series x problem

There is no xbox one series x

The series consoles are a completely separate from.xbox one

You just Confuse people by saying it

Ita xbox series s /x thats it

When talking about system requirements

Xbox one games work with xbox one games there is no requires xbox one s or x

It's just xbox one

Now with series games physical games are only compatible with series x

This does not include xbox one x or s

Digital games are compatible with series s or x but must be stored on nvme storage card or internal drive
  5. DemonHunter3 Win User

Will an Xbox One Disney Infinity 3.0 base work on the Xbox Series X/S?

Yes it does work xbox one games are backwards compatible with any series s or series x consoles
  6. ngocphi Win User

Help with issue buying microsoft xbox extended warranty

First are you in a MS.store supported region

Also it has to be done within 30 days of purchase of any console

If it is a series s/x you can

But Xbox one s or x they do not qualify as complete doesn't apply MS does not repair Xbox one's
Thema:

1. Xbox One/Series X|S does the firmware from the MS website work - Similar Threads - Series X|S does

2. Do I Need A Xbox Series X or S To Have 4K Resolution At 120hz?

in XBoX on Windows
    Do I Need A Xbox Series X or S To Have 4K Resolution At 120hz?: This is my TV: TCL 85-Inch Q6 QLED 4K Smart TV with Google TV, Streaming UHD, Dolby Vision, Dolby Atmos, HDR Pro+, Game Accelerator Enhanced Gaming, Voice Remote, Compatible with Alexa (85Q650G,...
  3. Why does my Xbox series x/s wireless controller disconnect when my Xbox one disconnects...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox series x/s wireless controller disconnect when my Xbox one disconnects...: When I came back home as I brought my Xbox to my friends house, it always disconnects from the WiFi and I don't know why. When it disconnected, my controller also disconnected....
  4. Does anyone have an Xbox Series X/S to give me?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have an Xbox Series X/S to give me?: It's for my birthday submitted by /u/Jeyeeeee123 [link] [comments]
  5. Does the new series X use the same battery packs as Xbox s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the new series X use the same battery packs as Xbox s: Does the new series X use the same battery packs as Xbox s c1583bca-08a0-42d7-b7d4-84b92b6cd2c5
  6. Does the factory reset on X Box Series S deletes the local save data if I choose "keep the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does the factory reset on X Box Series S deletes the local save data if I choose "keep the...: So I can't play any game right now because of error 0x87e50033, and it seems like the only solution for this is a factory reset. If I do this and select "keep the game files", does it keep the...
  7. Anyone knows If i can install mods for games in Xbox series X/S? Just like everybody does...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone knows If i can install mods for games in Xbox series X/S? Just like everybody does...: I need help on how to install mods on Xbox series X/S. Mods for minecraft, the sims and other games. 1ed6c2d9-f778-4326-ba8d-a34286a33f76
  8. Does the Xbox Series S/X controller's headphone jack work on Android if using WIRED?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the Xbox Series S/X controller's headphone jack work on Android if using WIRED?: Hello. I recently acquired a Xbox Series S/X controller to use on Android for mobile games and GamePass. I know for a fact that the 3.5mm headphone/microphone jack doesn't work via bluetooth, as...
  9. with the Grand Theft Auto V (xbox series X|S) bundle, does it include the online Optimised...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    with the Grand Theft Auto V (xbox series X|S) bundle, does it include the online Optimised...: im about to purchase the Gta x|s edition for new gen and im curious if it comes with the online new gen edition? 4b9a3326-a5b7-4a0b-ba85-23d2dce2c0f0
  10. Why does my Xbox series X keep crashing on series X/S optimised games and how do I stop it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Xbox series X keep crashing on series X/S optimised games and how do I stop it?: My Xbox series X keeps crashing on games for the Xbox series X such as F1 2021 F1 22 GTA(but not as much as the F1 games) and sometimes fortnite Some games work without crashing,and those include...