Xbox One Series X NHL and NBA gameplay fuzzy/blurry. How do I fix?

Discus and support Xbox One Series X NHL and NBA gameplay fuzzy/blurry. How do I fix? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] When I play NBA 2k23 and NHL 23 on Xbox One Series X the gameplay is fuzzy and blurry. All other screens leading to the game are fine. How do I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mitch_330, Mar 2, 2023.

  1. Mitch_330
    Mitch_330 Guest

    Xbox One Series X NHL and NBA gameplay fuzzy/blurry. How do I fix?



    Xbox One Series X NHL and NBA gameplay fuzzy/blurry. How do I fix? [​IMG]
    When I play NBA 2k23 and NHL 23 on Xbox One Series X the gameplay is fuzzy and blurry. All other screens leading to the game are fine. How do I fix?

    :)
     
    Mitch_330, Mar 2, 2023
    #1
  2. Rostom L Win User

    Xbox One Series X NHL and NBA gameplay fuzzy/blurry. How do I fix?

    Hi Mitch_330!

    Did you mean you have the Xbox Series X console not the Xbox One?

    When did this issue start to occur? Does the screen issue happen to your other games?

    Please try to check your display settings by changing your resolution, colour depth & space.
    Check the guide here https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/...
  3. Sououd �� Win User

    Hi I need help, my graphics on my xbox series s have been pixel and fuzzy in any game I play, I would really appreciate any help possible?

    I tried this, but it still did not work, I even used a different hdmi cable but I'm still getting so blurry and fuzzy gameplay
  4. Fenbops Win User

    Lego Lord of the Rings review.

    I love this game! One thing I've noticed tho are the graphics look quite blurry and fuzzy in the distance. Is it like this for everyone?
  5. Dan M8 Win User

    X Box series X not next gen?

    Yes, I have installed new version of Xbox series X COD MW2 over the weekend and it looks like next gen performance. Also other games previously installed on my old Xbox one console run much faster (especially loading times) on the series X console. There is major gameplay differences with next gen and current gen versions of NBA 2K23, which is where I’m having the issue..?
  6. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

    Xbox One & Cable Box

    [quote user="THA SUPER DEVIL"]

    Bird125 I would love to play some Hockey with you one day

    [/quote]

    Do you plan on getting NHL 14? I was really hoping that the NHL game was going to get a face lift to the Xbox One this year like Madden and NBA have but we'll have to wait for NHL 15 for that.
Thema:

Xbox One Series X NHL and NBA gameplay fuzzy/blurry. How do I fix?

Loading...
  1. Xbox One Series X NHL and NBA gameplay fuzzy/blurry. How do I fix? - Similar Threads - Series NHL NBA

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  6. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  7. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  8. Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.: Hey everyone! I don't know if I'm the only one who shutdown completly his Xbox Series X... But it's kinda annoying to go into the options and power menu to do it. I think it could be nice to have...
  9. Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.: Hi Xbox, I am trying to get the disc to digital on my Series X. However, I am unable to join Insider peogram and don't get the option for Delta Update submitted by /u/FarBath3275 [link] [comments]
  10. I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X: I'm currently using an Xbox Series X. I installed the Xbox Insider Hub for the first time today, and it says that "This console is in the Preview Omega ring." In the Manage section, it shows:...