Xbox One series X ne démarre plus /Xbox One series X won't start anymore

Discus and support Xbox One series X ne démarre plus /Xbox One series X won't start anymore in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; >>>> text translated into English below <<<< Bonjour tout le monde, Hier, j'ai eu cette chance d'obtenir une Xbox One Series X suite une pré-commande... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Chocapic5062, Nov 23, 2020.

  1. Chocapic5062
    Chocapic5062 Guest

    Xbox One series X ne démarre plus /Xbox One series X won't start anymore


    >>>> text translated into English below <<<<

    Bonjour tout le monde,

    Hier, j'ai eu cette chance d'obtenir une Xbox One Series X suite une pré-commande Day-one.

    Lancement hier dans la soirée, tout va bien, rien dire, aucun bruit anormal, aucun problème d'interface, bref, tout va bien.

    Ce matin, Call of Duty Black ops: Cold war est installé. J'ai pris note que quelques problèmes était présent. (Console qui s'éteint directement après lancement du jeu).

    C'est exactement ce qu'il s'est passé, mais désormais, la console ne s'allume plus du tout, l'heure où je publie ce post, cela fait déj une heure que je tente de redémarrer la console et que rien ne
    se produit. Le bruit de lancement s'effectue, le ventilateur (très silencieux) se lance, et le bruit que fait la console quand elle s'éteint suit tout de suite après.

    Ma question; Avez-vous rencontrés ce problème, et si oui, qu'avez vous fait ?

    Merci d'avance pour l'aide que vous m'apporterez!

    ______________________________________________________________

    Hello everyone,

    Yesterday I was lucky enough to get an Xbox One Series X following a Day-one pre-order.

    Launch yesterday evening, everything is fine, nothing to say, no abnormal noise, no interface problem, in short, everything is fine. This morning,
    Call of Duty Black ops: Cold war is installed. I took note that some problem was present. (Console which turns off directly after launching the game).

    This is exactly what happened, but now the console won't turn on at all, at the time of posting this post, it's been an hour since I tried to restart the console and nothing happens. The launch sound
    is made, the fan (very quiet) starts up, and the noise made by the console when it turns off follows immediately after.

    My question; Have you encountered this problem, and if so, what have you done?

    Thank you in advance for your help !!

    :)
     
    Chocapic5062, Nov 23, 2020
    #1
  2. Smwutches Win User

    I pre-purchased Doom Dark Ages. The games section of my x-box one shows the purchase, but the install button reads "incompatible" How can I install the game?

    There's not a One X series. There is a One X and a Series X. A Series X (and Series S) are the newest consoles and what new games will be released for. Anything labelled as a One is old gen and studies are not releasing many games for those anymore.
  3. oimushthuggie Win User

    New Series X on All Access - Error when trying to claim Game Pass

    Same here.

    I upgraded from the ultimate pass on Xbox one X to the series X but it won't let me claim it on the series X.

    Also Tetris connected won't open either.
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

    3.0 2Tb Seagate HDD comparability

    Hi,

    Your drive will work the same on Series X as it does on Xbox One and you won't need to format it.

    However, Series X games or Xbox One games with Series X enhancements will not run from that drive and will either need to be installed internally or to an external SSD designed for Series X/S.

    Your hard drive will be too slow for Series X games. They can be stored there, but not run from there.
  5. HomegrownSilky Win User

    NBA 2K24 disc for my console will not even install error code 0x87e10013

    No such thing as an Xbox One Series X. The Xbox One family of consoles has an S and an X but are still just Xbox Ones. You need the Series family of consoles. The Xbox Series S or Xbox Series X. These are different from Xbox One S or Xbox One X.

    The "One" and "Series" are the console types.
  6. Smwutches Win User

    Will Hogwarts Legacy Deluxe Xbox one edition work on my Xbox?

    If it's the standard Xbox One edition, then it'll work on an Xbox One X and on a Series S/X, but it won't be available until May.
Thema:

Xbox One series X ne démarre plus /Xbox One series X won't start anymore

Loading...
  1. Xbox One series X ne démarre plus /Xbox One series X won't start anymore - Similar Threads - series démarre plus

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  4. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  5. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  6. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  7. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  8. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  9. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  10. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...