Xbox one Series X-All acess Gamepass missing

Discus and support Xbox one Series X-All acess Gamepass missing in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I recently received an Xbox one series x via the All Acess Program. There was supposed to be 2 years worth of game pass ultimate... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NepTastic, Dec 1, 2020.

  1. NepTastic
    NepTastic Guest

    Xbox one Series X-All acess Gamepass missing


    Hi everyone,

    I recently received an Xbox one series x via the All Acess Program. There was supposed to be 2 years worth of game pass ultimate included with the bundle.

    According to the All Access Email, the console should have come preloaded with Gamepass but its... I've tried reseting the console to factory setting and all the tips here and there but I'm stuck..

    I need to know who to contact about this.. is it microsoft? The retailer (Gamestop)? Or the credit service for Xbox all access?

    Any suggestions?

    :)
     
    NepTastic, Dec 1, 2020
    #1
  2. paul win 8 Win User

    Rewards app location error

    I have same problem since changing to befibre ip

    Got 2 series x and 1 one x all of them won't acess the rewards app since changing

    Done all sorts to fix including conversations with befibre my ip address is showing uk

    My brother took my series x to his house connected it to his virgin ip and loaded up the rewards app straight away

    It can only be the connection between my xbox and befibre and it is believed that the only fix is for it to be a static ip address but at a cost
  3. NaZoooom Win User

    Xbox Series S - can it be extended with external usb BD drive - to be backward compatible?

    Hi BookishFlunky90,

    The all digital consoles (Series S & Xbox One All Digital Edition) are designed for users who have only digital games purchased from the Xbox Store or for playing GamePass titles.

    If you have a vast collection of Xbox games (OG, 360 & One) on disk then your best looking at the Series X instead of the Series S.
  4. AridLizard Win User

    This is not a question but more a suggestion for these Times

    if you're waiting for X then buy second hand normal One now.
    Xbox All Access is a better deal.

    brand new Xbox One (X, S or digital) with Ultimate Gamepass and the option to upgrade to Series X after 18 months (12 months for Xbox One X)

    it's easily the best way to get an Xbox without having to find a few hundred dollars
  5. Farscape247 Win User

    Why microsoft doesn't include xbox one X in next gen games its a powerfull console

    but missing some of the hardware features that are required, xbox one x is ancient tech these days, even series s is now stretching, series x is getting on a bit too.
  6. Smwutches Win User

    Can't play goat simulator 3???

    It actually would. There's an Xbox One, One S, and One X that are all in the same family. Then there is the Series S and Series X that are in a completely different family of consoles.

    An Xbox One X is not the same as a Series X. The game will not work on an One X.
Thema:

Xbox one Series X-All acess Gamepass missing

Loading...
  1. Xbox one Series X-All acess Gamepass missing - Similar Threads - Series acess Gamepass

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  4. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  5. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  6. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  7. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  8. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  9. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  10. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...