Xbox One series S refund

Discus and support Xbox One series S refund in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently Purchased an Xbox one Series S from microsoft, and I was tracking the shippment progress on my phone. The package arrived at a scan center... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Croutest, Jul 28, 2021.

  1. Croutest
    Croutest Guest

    Xbox One series S refund


    I recently Purchased an Xbox one Series S from microsoft, and I was tracking the shippment progress on my phone. The package arrived at a scan center but then it got lost in the Scan center and nobody knows where my package is. And I was wondering how do I get in contact with microsoft to give me a refund even though I don’t have my package.

    Any help would be appreciated.

    :)
     
    Croutest, Jul 28, 2021
    #1
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

    I can't install thw 2K25 NBA at my XBOX SERIES ONE S

    There is no such thing as a series one S, do you have a one S or a series S? If it has a disc Drive it's a one S

    If you purchase the Xbox one version it will work on both systems, but the series version will work on series

    Unfortunately since you bought the code from a third-party retailer no refunds are available, and since you redeemed the code it's unlikely Amazon would refund you because they can't take it back

    The Series version is playable on the cloud via GamePass Ultimate
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

    just bought sherlock holmes chapter one X/S digital but says it's not compatible. but im using xbox one S. why is it not compatible? is there any way to use it? thanks in advance.

    Hi

    This game is not available for the Xbox One S. It's only available for latest Series S or Series X consoles. You'll need to request a refund.
  4. Smwutches Win User

    I just purchased nba2k25 for Xbox series s and it's saying not compatible but when I purchased it it said it is. What can I do?

  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Why can't I play Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora on my Xbox Series S?

    no it's not an Xbox series S it's an Xbox one S

    If you look at the back you'll find a label that will tell you this

    The game will not work on Xbox one and you'll have to request a refund through https://account.xbox.com
  6. Tezzarrific Win User

    Installing the New Jedi Survivor game on Xbox One (not compatible??)

    X/S is for Xbox Series S and Xbox Series X, these are the new gen consoles, a lot of new games are now being released on the newer consoles only, and that game is one of them. you will need to request a refund from your purchase history.

    The Xbox one Family consist of

    Xbox One

    Xbox One S

    Xbox One X

    these consoles are technically old and becoming obsolete.
Thema:

Xbox One series S refund

Loading...
  1. Xbox One series S refund - Similar Threads - series refund

  2. Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.: I just got a PHYSICAL copy of Star Wars Galactic Racer and claimed the Disc-to-Digital license on my Beta Build Xbox Series X, but it seems to not claim it. Am I doing something wrong, or am I...
  3. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  4. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  5. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  6. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  7. I've cancel my xbox series x order on here just don't know if I'm getting refund of my...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    I've cancel my xbox series x order on here just don't know if I'm getting refund of my...: I just wanna know if I'm getting refund or not from xbox series x order that canceled like 4 days ago I believe when I canceled it 94f17d7e-5f49-4b38-88ce-83d8754eb358
  8. I need a refund on a Xbox series s I never got

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I need a refund on a Xbox series s I never got: I need a refund on a Xbox I never got 4cf1c754-9f95-40fb-951a-985fd29dbbae
  9. How can I contact support to request a refund for an Xbox series X game?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I contact support to request a refund for an Xbox series X game?: Hello, hope you’re well. I hope someone can assist me here. I purchased Diablo 4 for my Xbox series X, however every time I try to play it, my Xbox crashes, thinking it is overheating, thus...
  10. Xbox Series X Console Refund

    in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series X Console Refund: I’d like to start the refund process for the Xbox Series X I recently bought. How can I start that process? 5e29d5ec-8c47-47d0-9119-f9a9574f455f