Xbox One Series S 512 GB

Discus and support Xbox One Series S 512 GB in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I just bought my Xbox One Series S and it says on the box 512 GB but when I check storage it only shows that I have 364.0 GB... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MiaC., Nov 28, 2021.

  1. MiaC.
    MiaC. Guest

    Xbox One Series S 512 GB


    I just bought my Xbox One Series S and it says on the box 512 GB but when I check storage it only shows that I have 364.0 GB

    :)
     
    MiaC., Nov 28, 2021
    #1
  2. MiaC. Win User

    Xbox One Series S 512 GB

    Okay thank you so much for the help :)
  3. Christopher Revoredo Win User

    Xbox One Series S 512 GB

    Hi there Mia welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. Some system updates take some space of our HDD, unfortunately.
  4. Christopher Revoredo Win User

    Xbox One Series S 512 GB

    Do not worry! I hope you enjoy your new console and thank you!
  5. Anglemingle Win User

    Buying a 2nd Xbox (Digitial version)

    Hi, it is me again!

    On reading reviews on the Xbox Series S - 512 GB SSD, some people are complaining that the storage isn't sufficient. Perhaps these are individuals who would require a lot more storage that my sons, but I would like your opinion on this issue.

    The games my son would definitely require to be downloaded are Fortnite, Call of Duty, Rocket league and Rugby20. Do you think that the Xbox Series S - 512 GB SSD is going to have enough storage for these games? Obviously I would also like him to have some storage to spare so he can download other games if need be.

    Thanks
  6. Anglemingle Win User

    Buying a 2nd Xbox (Digitial version)

    Hello again, looking for further advice please.

    If I purchase this - MICROSOFT Xbox Series S - 512 GB SSD as my boys' 2nd/additional console, would this do everything they need to do? (the one they have is 1TB)

    On the "original xbox which is a xbox one S all digitial, all games have been purchased thro Son A's microsoft profile/account . So lets assume he keeps this xbox as his.

    If I purchase this 2nd console Xbox Series S - 512 GB SSD and Son B gets/uses this xbox. Will Son B get the games he wants (e.g COD) down loaded on onto this new console?

    I think Son A's original console came with Fortnite on it so I am presuming that I would need to purchase fortnite for Son B's new console?

    Thank you all so much for all your help.
Thema:

Xbox One Series S 512 GB

Loading...
  1. Xbox One Series S 512 GB - Similar Threads - Series 512

  2. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  3. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  4. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  5. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  6. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  7. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  8. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  9. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  10. Xbox Series S 512 Intermittent black screen

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series S 512 Intermittent black screen: My xbox series s randomly had a black screen that will randomly happen and stay for about 3 seconds then everything goes back to normal. Any ideas on how to fix this. Happens during Fortnite And...