Xbox One/Series Avatar on Windows 10 Problem

Discus and support Xbox One/Series Avatar on Windows 10 Problem in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I recently migrated from Xbox One X to PC, and also bought Xbox Game Pass for PC and just went to check out my Xbox profile, and my Xbox Avatar... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MartinWaldecker, Nov 9, 2021.

  1. Xbox One/Series Avatar on Windows 10 Problem


    Hello,

    I recently migrated from Xbox One X to PC, and also bought Xbox Game Pass for PC and just went to check out my Xbox profile, and my Xbox Avatar can't seem to show/load. I can see my Xbox avatar together with all my bought cosmetics in the Xbox Avatar Editor PC app, but it doesn't show in any of the Xbox apps on PC (Xbox and Xbox Console Companion), it only shows blank spot and from the Customize menu I can only select static pictures for my profile.

    Can anybody help me how can I select/see my Xbox avatar on PC?

    Thank you very much.

    :)
     
    MartinWaldecker, Nov 9, 2021
    #1
  2. MartinWaldecker Win User

    Xbox One/Series Avatar on Windows 10 Problem

    So I cannot see/use animated avatar on Windows 10 like on Xbox One/Series?

    Thanks for reply.
  3. Jesse E' Win User

    Xbox One/Series Avatar on Windows 10 Problem

    No you can't. Sorry about that
  4. Jesse E' Win User

    Xbox One/Series Avatar on Windows 10 Problem

    Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

    I believe in order to see the Avatar in Xbox App you'll need to take a picture of it on the Editor and use that picture as your gamerpic.

    Hope this helps
  5. sugartj Win User

    Xbox One maybe uploaded corrupted Avatar file

    Correct - I treid on Xbox One X of my friend and I logged in on another Windows 10 PC with Avatar app (and on my own W10 laptop of course).

    Everywhere the same "problem - avatar could not be loaded". :-(

    Other accounts work fine, it's just my main account that shows that problem.
  6. NxtDoc1851 Win User

    xbox avatar update

    Yeah, it was. I don't care about Windows 10 for PC yet. I want my Xbox One Windows 10 update and see how they integrate avatars and proper themes
Thema:

Xbox One/Series Avatar on Windows 10 Problem

Loading...
  1. Xbox One/Series Avatar on Windows 10 Problem - Similar Threads - Series Avatar Windows

  2. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  3. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  4. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  5. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  6. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  7. Why can't I play Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora on my Xbox Series S?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora on my Xbox Series S?: I have an Xbox series S, works perfectly. I bought Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora because its compatable with the series s console, it didn't tell me it wasn't playable on the console until I...
  8. Why won’t my Xbox series X show me my new Xbox 360 avatar

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won’t my Xbox series X show me my new Xbox 360 avatar: Yesterday I changed my Xbox 360 avatar but my old Xbox 360 avatar is still appearing could you resolve this issue please 6aa506f1-2ce0-4b55-a03b-a1a83adf4b12
  9. Xbox 360 Avatars not being purchasable on xbox one/ series s/x

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 Avatars not being purchasable on xbox one/ series s/x: How come we can’t buy 360 avatar items on the newer generation of xbox consoles? I can’t even buy them on my pc, only on my xbox 360. submitted by /u/Less_Illustrator7353 [link] [comments]
  10. Can someone help tell me why avatar two 4K Blu-ray this won’t read on my Xbox series X

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone help tell me why avatar two 4K Blu-ray this won’t read on my Xbox series X: I bought this 4K movie to watch on my Xbox but it will not read the movie so I’ve taking it back and got a new one two different times and it still won’t read the disc but it reads all other disc...