[Xbox One] Serenity Gaming is Recruiting! | Gaming Clan/Community

Discus and support [Xbox One] Serenity Gaming is Recruiting! | Gaming Clan/Community in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everyone. I'm here today to introduce to you a great Xbox One/PS4/PC gaming clan and community called Serenity. We are a very organized,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EpikGam3r247, Jun 2, 2014.

  1. EpikGam3r247
    EpikGam3r247 Guest

    [Xbox One] Serenity Gaming is Recruiting! | Gaming Clan/Community


    Hello everyone. I'm here today to introduce to you a great Xbox One/PS4/PC gaming clan and community called Serenity. We are a very organized, friendly, and mature community that is looking for fun, active members. We currently support the top multiplayer
    games. This mainly includes Titanfall, Battlefield 4, and Call of Duty: Ghost. We will be expanding our support for popular multiplayer games as they release. If you are interested in joining or even checking out the forums, please follow the links below.

    Serenity Gaming Clan - Forum |

    Serenity Gaming Clan - Registration
    |
    My Serenity Profile


    If you have any questions about Serenity, please contact me on either Xbox Live or the Serenity gaming forums. Thank you.



    Serenity Moderator,

    EpikGam3r

    :)
     
    EpikGam3r247, Jun 2, 2014
    #1
  2. US Gaming Clan

    The United States Gaming Clan and Community is recruiting for Xbox Gamers. If you are interested in joining message the founder at . (gamertag)
     
    USGC Assassin, Jun 2, 2014
    #2
  3. dark force81
    dark force81 Guest
    Recruiter

    I need help recruiting to a brand new clan that I made call the try hard gaming community my website is at try-hard-gaming-community.enjin.com the short name for the clan is T.H.G.C
     
    dark force81, Jun 2, 2014
    #3
  4. xHomeless Hank Win User

    Im looking for a good clan

    Hi if you are on Xbox One Exiles are currently recruiting, we are not a skill based clan more of a community clan. Currently Winning our league of clan wars, we are a 18+ sponsored clan with meetings, game nights and prize tournements. Message me on Xbox
    One if you are interested.
  5. klllerford Win User

    Serenity is Recruiting! - IPB Forums ! Professional ! Xbox One !

    [​IMG]

    Serenity Gaming Community

    Are you interested in socializing and playing with friends online ?

    To be able to join a clan that respects and fulfills your need without you becoming just a number?

    Then friend , Serenity is the place that you should be !

    We support the XBOX One, PS4 and PC.

    How to join Serenity

    Please go to our forum at clanserenity.com and register, it's completely free!

    Completed your registration? head into our squad application section.

    Locate the squad that suits you and click the thread for more information.

    Copy the thread template that's in the first post and post it within the thread that suits you.

    Make sure you fill out your details correctly then click post thread.

    Please allow time for the squad leader to reply back to you.

    While your waiting for that head into our Serenity Squad section and locate your squad forum.

    That's all , no requirements , how many games you own , probation periods , or changing your name.

    It's all for fun and that's what we're about. If you have any questions just visit www.clanserenity.com

    Register and post in the support section if you have any questions or shoot me a message.

    What do we have to offer?

    Squads - Dedicated and active squads based on your favourite game!

    Tournaments - from clan events, private games to clan v clan and competitive play.

    Gaming Nights - Weekly gaming nights for each squads making sure people are online!

    Professional Community - We run on IPB Forum Software with a great custom skin.​
  6. dark force81 Win User

    Recruiter

    I need help recruiting to a brand new clan that I made call the try hard gaming community my website is at try-hard-gaming-community.enjin.com the short name for the clan is T.H.G.C
  7. Classic ll Win User

    Clan/Gaming Community Recruiting!

    still looking for members!
  8. FoG Irony Win User

    List of Clans: Updated

    Add my clan called FoG Gaming. We are currently recruiting. Can you also list it under communities?
Thema:

[Xbox One] Serenity Gaming is Recruiting! | Gaming Clan/Community

Loading...
  1. [Xbox One] Serenity Gaming is Recruiting! | Gaming Clan/Community - Similar Threads - Serenity Gaming Recruiting

  2. Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.: I just got a PHYSICAL copy of Star Wars Galactic Racer and claimed the Disc-to-Digital license on my Beta Build Xbox Series X, but it seems to not claim it. Am I doing something wrong, or am I...
  3. ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?

    in XboX Insiders
    ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?: Easy, friends. I know I look like the kid who reminds the teacher to give us homework on Friday afternoon. This isn't about agreement or disagreement with the changes, either; its just about what...
  4. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  5. October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -...
  6. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  7. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  8. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  9. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  10. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...