Xbox one screen text problem

Discus and support Xbox one screen text problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was in a party with a friend play Halo 5. I checked the party to see if he was still their, went to check the text that shows what you're doing was... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ZacClarke, Dec 29, 2015.

1. ZacClarke
    ZacClarke Guest

I was in a party with a friend play Halo 5. I checked the party to see if he was still their, went to check the text that shows what you're doing was overlapped and I couldn't read it. I checked the forums and someone said they had a similar problem but
    in his case letters from the text were missing. I took a photo of it with my phone to show the person my problems with the text, I sent a link to the picture to reply but he said the link didn't work

:)

ZacClarke, Dec 29, 2015
  2. E200 000000EF 0000000

Have a problem started this morning after few weeks after xbox one expirience upgrade. When console turned on, it goes to green screen with xbox one logo, next screen after 5 to 10 minutes it goeas to black screen with a white text asking to contact customer
    support, giving a code E200 000000EF 0000000

DRAGONOID KIKS, Dec 29, 2015
  3. drskhaled
    drskhaled Guest
    Strange lag on text when using mic.

Hmm i cant say i've noticed a problem with the text. theres certainly a delay with the audio from the mic but it doesnt seem to affect the response on the screen (ie the text lights up green at the right time). May be try using the xbox headset and see if its any different. it will simply help rule out the mic being faulty. or try reducing the sensitivity of the mic next.

drskhaled, Dec 29, 2015
  4. Hordie
    Hordie Guest

HI Rust in Peace95,

Sorry you're having issues with your screen overlapping. Usually this is because of a TV Setting. Follow

this link
    to calibrate your display. There will be a place where you can see a box to center your Xbox screen. Then go to your TV settings play with your video settings till you see both boxes on your screen. I personally have a Samsung and needed to edit
    my tv settings for the screen to fit correctly.

Hordie, Dec 30, 2015
  5. ZacClarke
    ZacClarke Guest
    I try it to see if it works. Thanks for the help

ZacClarke, Oct 31, 2018
  6. Hordie Win User

HI Rust in Peace95,

Sorry you're having issues with your screen overlapping. Usually this is because of a TV Setting. Follow

this link
    to calibrate your display. There will be a place where you can see a box to center your Xbox screen. Then go to your TV settings play with your video settings till you see both boxes on your screen. I personally have a Samsung and needed to edit
    my tv settings for the screen to fit correctly.
  7. ZacClarke Win User

I try it to see if it works. Thanks for the help
  8. XJACKALx308X Win User

Grand theft auto: san andrea's will not work.

The only one, and last night it finally downloaded

only for it to flash back and forth quickly between the xbox 360 start up screen and a black screen with red text saying 'there is a problem with the disc you are using, it may be dirty or damaged' but it clearly was from the xbox live marketplace.
  9. FleecyDuke Win User

Text on screen

Look in the settings of your TV, you will find an option to set its resolution to 1080p.

That will fix your problem.

^
  10. orion796 Win User

This game is a security risk!! Don't play it!

ive seen one text across the screen in a few weeks of playing maybe a few hours a week..the text across the screen is nothing to worry about..its when you shoot someone and your score comes up -xp..thats when you have to turn off your xbox..other than that
    dont worry about text across the screen..you'll get the odd shooting through walls and under the map or up in the air but i havent come across that for months..just be aware and thats all you have to do.
Thema:

1. Xbox one screen text problem - Similar Threads - screen text problem

2. On screen keyboard drift / can I turn off predictive text on screen keyboard?

in XBoX Accessibility
    On screen keyboard drift / can I turn off predictive text on screen keyboard?: I have an issue when I’m using the on screen keyboard with Xbox series x. When the on screen keyboard is open, after typing the first character, the cursor automatically goes to the first word on...
  3. On xbox while on mircosft edge and on keyboard how do you get rid of the text box on the screen

in XBoX on Windows
    On xbox while on mircosft edge and on keyboard how do you get rid of the text box on the screen: On xbox while on mircosft edge and on keyboard how do you get rid of the text box on the screen bcc5a3af-b8f0-4562-a689-5447d0a34a0e
  4. Greyed out screen after text edit on PC cloud gaming.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Greyed out screen after text edit on PC cloud gaming.: First off to make it clear, this is an issue while playing via the Cloud Gaming Service on PC with the Xbox App. It does not occur when using the console, either Cloud or local. I have recently...
  5. On Screen Text Translations on Streaming Apps - only on XBOX, only written text.

in XBoX on Windows
    On Screen Text Translations on Streaming Apps - only on XBOX, only written text.: I am not sure how to categorize this issue. Whenever I watch any show on Prime Video it shows me a German subtitle whenever written text is shown on the screen. Like if there’s a billboard or...
  6. Text on screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Text on screen: I just bought a new tv it is 4k my xbox only runs 1080p, the red letters on my screen in all games and apps appear messed up. Any way to fix? c231839c-6346-4051-b326-13a63bd43de4
  7. On screen virtual keyboard not entering text

in XboX Insiders
    On screen virtual keyboard not entering text: Im playing on Ark and tried entering an admin command. Everything typed just fine and displayed the proper text, but when I press the start button to "confirm" that the text is correct Its acts as...
  8. Extra subtitles for on screen text

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Extra subtitles for on screen text: I just rented MIDWAY on my xbox and every time the film has on screen text subtitles pop up. Its extremely distracting. Is there anyway to stop it? Closed captioning and subtitle options in app...
  9. Minecraft RTX, nyway to get rid of text on top of screen?

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft RTX, nyway to get rid of text on top of screen?: On top of the screen there's some text that' like info text about gpu, OS, memory, and some other stuff, is there any way to get rid of that or turn it off? I can't see anything in the settings...
  10. Strange text on screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Strange text on screen: So this appeared today around 8pm CST. Should I be concerned? [img] 79d3086d-db7a-470e-ba58-525a65227c41