Xbox One screen is black after the Xbox One logo screen

Discus and support Xbox One screen is black after the Xbox One logo screen in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently moved, and my Xbox One has been sitting for about a month. Just plugged it in and it goes through the Xbox One logo screen then stalls on a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LancLancDoubleD, Nov 7, 2021.

1. Xbox One screen is black after the Xbox One logo screen

I recently moved, and my Xbox One has been sitting for about a month. Just plugged it in and it goes through the Xbox One logo screen then stalls on a black screen. I can hold the xbox logo on the controller to bring up the Console shut down/restart screen but nothing else. I have run through the black screen troubleshooting.
    • Take out Disc
    • 10 sec button console turn off - Unplug 5 min
    • Reconnect - Power on holding power and eject button through to second beep
    • Console looks to be booted up in low resolution mode which was only noticeable through the Green Xbox One Logo screen and the Shut Down/Restart screen that I can still pull up through the controller.

Im looking for any trouble shooting directed to this particular problem.

:)

LancLancDoubleD, Nov 7, 2021
  2. GlovesAreOff Win User

Still haven't received the new system update!

When I turn on the One I get the usual green screen but after that I get a long black screen and the the Xbox logo shows up right in the centre of the black screen. It's almost as if it tries but fails to grab the update. Also, unfortunately, I only have
    the one Xbox One ha.
  3. EggsBoxJuan Win User

xbox one not boot day one edition only one year warranty ?

Hello, yes the Xbox one does carry a one year warranty.

Is your Xbox not powering on at all or does it power up and after the Xbox logo screen you get nothing but a black screen or is it something else?
  4. Zilfman Win User

Xbox One stuck on black screen after boot up

I am Having the same issues... I get the XBOX ONE logo and the a black screen.

Sometimes the Logo just stays on the screen.
  5. MateusFontana Win User

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. I'm sorry you're having this problem.

Normally the issue would be resolved by following the instructions below, but from what I've noticed your issue has not been resolved. I ask you to try the procedure one more time, please.

1. Turn off Xbox One.

2. Unplug power.

3. Plug the power back to Xbox One 30 seconds later.

4. Press and hold Bind and Eject at the same time (don't release).

5. Press and release the Power button, and then you will hear the startup chime.

6. When you hear the second startup chime, you can release the bind and eject buttons.

7. Select Reset this Xbox on the screen.

8. Select Keep games and apps.

*If not resolved in this way, try to update your console offline by following the instructions in the link below.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...
  6. Mister Beep Win User

Xbox one powering on to a black screen after logo screen.

Hey there A StonedxHitman!

Thanks for posting and I am happy to hear you fixed the issue! Since this is an older thread, I suggest finding more current threads to offer help or advice in. Thanks! :)
Thema:

1. Xbox One screen is black after the Xbox One logo screen - Similar Threads - screen black logo

2. Xbox app for my pc will not work. It opens to the black screen with Xbox logo then closes.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app for my pc will not work. It opens to the black screen with Xbox logo then closes.: I have tried restarting pc, repairing app, resetting app, resetting Microsoft Store app using cmd command I found on another form, and I even have uninstalled and reinstalled the app multiple...
  3. Hi, my pc app doesnt go past the xbox logo on the black screen, i've tried updating my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, my pc app doesnt go past the xbox logo on the black screen, i've tried updating my...: Hi, my pc app doesn't go past the xbox logo on the black screen when i start it, I've tried updating my computer and switching it on/off and it still hasn't worked, it just stays open for abit...
  4. Help! Xbox app black screen logo

in XboX Insiders
    Help! Xbox app black screen logo: Help! Xbox app black screen with logo Hey everyone, i been trying to fix this issue but I couldn’t… Xbox app was working perfectly fine but all of sudden it stopped working and keeps showing this...
  5. My Xbox app on PC Windows 10 opens into a black screen with a white pulsing Xbox logo, the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox app on PC Windows 10 opens into a black screen with a white pulsing Xbox logo, the...: My Xbox app opens into a black screen with a white Xbox logo loading screen. I have left it loading for hours and it doesn't open. The app used to work fine, until this happened. I cannot access...
  6. Xbox series x turns on showing the xbox logo, but upon it ending im left with a black screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x turns on showing the xbox logo, but upon it ending im left with a black screen: This happened after I attempted to move a game to internal storage, it wasn't moving no matter how many times i clicked and what not so i reset my xbox and now im stuck I know it isn't an hdmi...
  7. Xbox One Black Screen After Logo On Startup, Startup Troubleshooter Not Working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Black Screen After Logo On Startup, Startup Troubleshooter Not Working: Dusting off my original Xbox One console, and upon startup, the green logo displayed but was brought to a black screen. I was able to access the shutdown menu from holding the Xbox button on my...
  8. Xbox Remote Play Black Screen after Xbox Logo - Works Only On Home WiFi & Mobile Data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Remote Play Black Screen after Xbox Logo - Works Only On Home WiFi & Mobile Data: Xbox Remote Play Black Screen after Xbox Logo - Works Only On Home WiFi & Mobile Data So I am having this problem for a while. I use the Xbox app to remote play, when I am connected to my home...
  9. Xbox one s goes to black screen after green logo screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s goes to black screen after green logo screen: Hi everybody. Sry for my bad english in advance. Last night after I turned on my xbox one s it stuck on a black screen after green logo screen. It was completely unresponsive and when I pressed...
  10. My Xbox One shows a black screen after showing the startup Xbox logo and playing the Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One shows a black screen after showing the startup Xbox logo and playing the Xbox...: My Xbox One shows a black screen after showing the startup Xbox logo. It starts up and shows the logo and plays the start up sound and then shows a black screen. Once showing the black screen I...