: xbox one screen broken?

Discus and support : xbox one screen broken? in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; : xbox one screen broken? Hi StratoEpif Do other devices that connect to the TV (Sat/Cable box or BD player) look OK when connected via HDMI? If they... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by StratoEpif, Jan 8, 2021.

1. StratoEpif
    StratoEpif Guest

Hi StratoEpif

Do other devices that connect to the TV (Sat/Cable box or BD player) look OK when connected via HDMI?

If they do then it would seem the HDMI port or chip in the console is damaged and would need to be sent off for repair.

:)

StratoEpif, Jan 8, 2021
  2. wi7bit Win User

Hi StratoEpif

Do other devices that connect to the TV (Sat/Cable box or BD player) look OK when connected via HDMI?

If they do then it would seem the HDMI port or chip in the console is damaged and would need to be sent off for repair.
  3. Joseph William44 Win User

xbox one screen broken?

π™Όπš’πšŒπš›πš˜πšœπš˜πšπš π™²πš˜πš–πš–πšžπš—πš’πšπš’ πš‘πšŽπš•πš™πš•πš’πš—πšŽ πš’πšœ πš˜πš—πš•πš’ πšŠπšŸπšŠπš’πš•πšŠπš‹πš•πšŽ πšπš˜πš› πšœπšŽπš•πšŽπšŒπšπšŽπš πš’πšœπšœπšžπšŽπšœ, π™Ώπš•πšŽπšŠπšœπšŽ 𝚐𝚎𝚝 πš’πš— πšπš˜πšžπšŒπš‘ πš’πšπš‘ πš‚πšžπš™πš™πš˜πš›πš πšƒπšŽπšŠπš–
  4. thealexdresko Win User

Xbox One stuck at the initial green screen

5. Crysallis77 Win User

New Fable III update?

Same here .. update has broken the game... Xbox 360 loading screen crashes and back to main home screen... Does MS see this?
  6. BigBubbaTubba Win User

2 Xbox ones in same network - no chat

Was going to buy a !00.00 pare of XBOX One Headphones, but NOT now! Chat is BROKEN BROKEN BROKEN.
Thema:

1. : xbox one screen broken? - Similar Threads - screen broken

2. Xbox series X screens looks broken and crazy colors when starting HD game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X screens looks broken and crazy colors when starting HD game: I got my Xbox series X about a month or two ago and have had no issues. Today, every time I start a game that has HD enabled, my screen looks cracked with crazy bright colors. I tested non HD...
  3. Why whenever when i turn on my xbox one, the screen seems glitchy or broken?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why whenever when i turn on my xbox one, the screen seems glitchy or broken?: Whenever i turn on my xbox one, it seems broken or glitchy, its cut out one side so not the full screen and colors are severly changing, i already tried resetting my xbox but nothing worked, only...
  4. How does one go and enable screen casting on xbox with a broken hdmi port, Trying to see...

in XBoX on Windows
    How does one go and enable screen casting on xbox with a broken hdmi port, Trying to see...: I get signed in and it says press enable, what combination of xbox buttons will let me enable it without seeing the screen? Cheers to anyone who can help 884ce42f-72e0-4863-a726-8afbeab51ddd
  5. Black/Frozen Screens when gaming and broken drivers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black/Frozen Screens when gaming and broken drivers?: Hi my computer is having freezing and crashing issues. for example whenever I entered my password or just interacted with the computer it would start to freeze up and black screen and sometimes, I...
  6. Xbox screen recorder is broken

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox screen recorder is broken: While using screen record (Windows key + Alt + R) I attempted to delete a recording. And now it is softlocked. It is stuck on that screen whenever I try and open it using windows + Alt + G instead...
  7. Xbox app is broken, the app just stays on the loading screen for ever.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app is broken, the app just stays on the loading screen for ever.: I don't know why but whenever I try to open the xbox app it gets stuck on the loading screen. I mean I figured out a way to get past it but I have to get rid of the gaming services on my computer,...
  8. how can i get into troubleshooting screen if my sinc button is broken on the console i have...

in XBoX on Consoles
    how can i get into troubleshooting screen if my sinc button is broken on the console i have...: The sinc button is broken and i’m trying to get into troubleshooting screen so i can offline update my console be16a95e-6616-481a-a9b2-6dd1ee7ec001
  9. Dolby Vision broken? Series x screen freezes multiple colors.

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby Vision broken? Series x screen freezes multiple colors.: Trying to figure out what’s wrong with my series x, every-time I launch a Dolby vision supported game, screen goes multiple colors and display does not function properly have to reset console. I...
  10. Warface - Breakout broken on Xbox Series X (Hard crashing on title screen)

in XboX Insiders
    Warface - Breakout broken on Xbox Series X (Hard crashing on title screen): I played this on the same console, same HDD earlier in the year, when I tried in May 2020 I figured it was my install data, reinstalled it to the same drive and it has the same issue. One X...