Xbox one Scorpio HDMI output

Discus and support Xbox one Scorpio HDMI output in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; It seems to me that many Scorpio owners are having the same problem,HDMI output to TV is failing.....Is there any chance that someone from Microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by PhillipGoodman, Feb 21, 2022.

1. Xbox one Scorpio HDMI output

It seems to me that many Scorpio owners are having the same problem,HDMI output to TV is failing.....Is there any chance that someone from Microsoft can answer this problem, community has been helpful but is not resolving the problem.........

:)

PhillipGoodman, Feb 21, 2022
  2. Jamie1993 Win User

3. Jamie1993 Win User

Hello, I´m Jamie. an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you.

Sorry your experiencing this issue today and thank you for coming here for the support.

Please could you try this.

1) If there's a disc in the Xbox One console, eject it.

2) On the console, press and hold the Xbox button for five seconds to turn off the console.

3) Press and hold the Xbox button and the Eject button until you hear a beep to turn on the console. You will hear one beep right away and a second beep 10 seconds later. The power light will flash on before the second beep. DO NOT LET GO until the second beep occurs.

Note This will boot your console in low resolution mode (640 × 480). To reset this setting, go to System > Settings in the guide, select Display & sounds, Video options, and then TV Resolution.

Hopefully that helps with your issue
  4. Jamie1993 Win User

Do you have another HDMI cable or TV to try?
  5. PhillipGoodman Win User

Hi, yes tried dif cable, TV. Just the same. I have been online and there are plenty of people with scorpio edition who have same problem, apparently Microsoft want 270 euros to fix problem that occurred when system last updated. Charming. Thanks for your help m8
  6. PhillipGoodman Win User

Me again, tried all suggested options, it brings up the resolution options, tried 720,1080,1440,4k. Every time I choose a resolution, screen goes of as if it's going to work, then it goes back to min res.!!!!!
Thema:

1. Xbox one Scorpio HDMI output - Similar Threads - Scorpio HDMI output

2. Xbox one project Scorpio crashes on most games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one project Scorpio crashes on most games: I have problems with my Xbox one X project Scorpio, on multiple games it keeps crashing and closing the games, I’ve tried factory restart and reinstalling games, but the problem remains, any idea...
  3. My xbox one x scorpio edition turns on and instantly off in 1 second

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one x scorpio edition turns on and instantly off in 1 second: I was wondering if anyone knows how to fix this. there was heavy dust inside but it has been properly cleaned. Unfortunately do to the power instantly turning off I can't tell if the fan is...
  4. My Xbox One X Project Scorpio isn’t connecting to the internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One X Project Scorpio isn’t connecting to the internet.: I’m at university and we have to connect to our internet through a website where we write down the wireless max address from our Xbox or other console onto the website it will then allow us to...
  5. How to maximize airflow on the Xbox One X Project Scorpio Edition?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to maximize airflow on the Xbox One X Project Scorpio Edition?: This heated up until the point of melting the HDMI port so I have some video issues, but I don't need that addressed right now, I just need to do some thing about the heat....
  6. Xbox One X (Project Scorpio Edition) suddenly isn't working via hdmi to my TV or monitor,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X (Project Scorpio Edition) suddenly isn't working via hdmi to my TV or monitor,...: So I have a Project Scorpio Xbox One X, and it was working perfectly fine. I turned it off and took a break for about an hour, and when I restarted it nothing showed up on my Smart TV screen. I...
  7. HDMI PORT IS DAMAGED. CAN SOMEONE REPAIR XBOX 1 Scorpio

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDMI PORT IS DAMAGED. CAN SOMEONE REPAIR XBOX 1 Scorpio: HDMI PORT IS DAMAGED. CAN SOMEONE REPAIR XBOX 1 Scorpio 13c57f0d-6a43-4f91-9bbb-28b23764f84b
  8. Scorpio Edition HDMI Issues...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Scorpio Edition HDMI Issues...: How can I retain my Scorpio edition Xbox One X? Xbox will not return my Scorpio edition if it is not repairable. I completely understand they do not have these in stock to replace them but to...
  9. Project Scorpio - Display port or HDMI?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Project Scorpio - Display port or HDMI?: Hello I am not sure sure about the displays in and outs.. but if the xbox scorpio was 4K would it 100% need to be display port connection? or would it just use HDMI I am only asking because I...
  10. Project Scorpio - Display port or HDMI?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Project Scorpio - Display port or HDMI?: Hello I am not sure sure about the displays in and outs.. but if the xbox scorpio was 4K would it 100% need to be display port connection? or would it just use HDMI I am only asking because I...