Xbox one S + Xbox One gaming

Discus and support Xbox one S + Xbox One gaming in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; if i have the Xbox one series s can i go into parties and play with people that only have an Xbox one? 0cf8c618-a97e-4aed-97e8-8521bed35997 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JonHan10n, Nov 9, 2020.

  1. JonHan10n
    JonHan10n Guest

    Xbox one S + Xbox One gaming


    if i have the Xbox one series s can i go into parties and play with people that only have an Xbox one?

    :)
     
    JonHan10n, Nov 9, 2020
    #1
  2. ngocphi Win User

    Just Dance support for Xbox series S

    Well first there is no series s with a bluray drive

    Xbox one s does and that isn't a series s

    Xbox one games are compatible with xbox one games whenever it is one x or s

    Series consoles are just xbox series NOT one s or x

    They labeled series consoles that way for a reason to differentiate xbox one games from series games
  3. Smwutches Win User

    Accessibility

    There's no such thing as an Xbox One Series S. There's an Xbox One S and an Xbox Series S. That game is only available for the Series S/X, not the One. So if you have a One S, it will not work.
  4. ngocphi Win User

    Why Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 has destroyed two of my hard drives with its updates

    You mean xbox one s

    Not series ?

    Xbox series s isn't the same as xbox one s

    Xbox one games are just xbox one games .

    Series consoles have s or x requirements physical or digital plus the power difference
  5. HomegrownSilky Win User

    games that are x/s wont install on my xbox one s

    The Xbox One S is a variant of the Xbox One console. Xbox Series X/S is the newer generation of consoles. Xbox Series X/S enhanced games are only for the newest consoles not the Xbox One S. You would need to purchase the Xbox One version of the games not the X/S version of them.
  6. ngocphi Win User

    I got GTA+ 6 days ago but it’s still not showing up in game I’ve checked on store and it’s showing as active and restart the console but nothing is working

    Xbox one s or xbox series s

    And no xbox one s is NOT a series console they are just xbox one as there is no s or x requirement ob games on Xbox one games

    Xbox series consoles don't have a one in their names and have current technology unlike xbox one consoles which are based on 15 year old jaguars
Thema:

Xbox one S + Xbox One gaming

Loading...
  1. Xbox one S + Xbox One gaming - Similar Threads - gaming

  2. ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?

    in XboX Insiders
    ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?: Easy, friends. I know I look like the kid who reminds the teacher to give us homework on Friday afternoon. This isn't about agreement or disagreement with the changes, either; its just about what...
  3. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  4. October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -...
  5. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  6. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  7. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  8. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  9. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  10. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...