XBOX ONE S WONT LOAD THE HOME SCREEN , EXTREMELY HORRENDOUS LAG AND FREEZING.

Discus and support XBOX ONE S WONT LOAD THE HOME SCREEN , EXTREMELY HORRENDOUS LAG AND FREEZING. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am having serious issues with my Xbox one s it has a cache build-up or something of about 100 gigs cause I have a 1 TB variant that has 761Gb free.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AryanSingh5, Apr 27, 2021.

1. AryanSingh5
    AryanSingh5 Guest

I am having serious issues with my Xbox one s it has a cache build-up or something of about 100 gigs cause I have a 1 TB variant that has 761Gb free. but when I did a factory reset and all I just had 610 gigs of storage despite not having any games or apps installed.
    my Xbox one s is not able to load games, and also when I even try to download warzone or black ops cold war, my console becomes a jet engine and it goes crazy. please help by giving some solution and please i don't want that power cycle thing cause I've done it like a millllioooooonnnnn timesss.

:)

AryanSingh5, Apr 27, 2021
  2. XBF Zineb F Win User

Hello there @AryanSingh5, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support. The crashing or freezing of a certain game/apps is generally related to the network which is why I will provide you with the official link to all the troubleshooting steps that can help sort this out for you. Before going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned on the link I was referring to, I would like you to go through the following steps to clear your Mac address and perform a quick power cycle:

Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

After going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned, I invite you to perform a quick power cycle by turning off the console and then unplugging all the cables. After 2 to 3 minutes, re-plug them back again, then restart your console.

In case the issue still persists after the previous steps have been performed, here is the official link to all the troubleshooting steps that can help sort this out.

The link: Troubleshoot your Xbox One network connection | Xbox Support

In case the troubleshooting steps mentioned on the previous link weren't helpful, I have another link for you that could help you take care of the situation! Here is another and a more narrow link related specifically to game crash, and game freeze related issues:

The link: Troubleshoot game issues on Xbox | Xbox Support

In case the issue still persists, the next step would be to perform a reset on the console. To do so you will need to follow the steps below to perform a reset on the Xbox :

Settings > System > Console Info > Reset This Xbox > Reset and Keep my Games and Apps.

Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account.

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  3. TheEcho36 Win User

Netflix app lags/stalls/freezes my Xbox One

First gen Xbox one. First time I load Netflix works fine. If I sleep/shut off Xbox and then come back and try to run Netflix it lags badly. To the point where it causes the whole Xbox to freeze up and you can't even hit the Xbox button to go back to home
    screen. Only fix I've found is a hard reset. Then it only works the first time you use it. Next time it freezes again. This is extremely frustrating to the point where I'm considering selling my Xbox and getting a ps4. Will someone please find a solution to
    this issue. Its been happening for months.
  4. BossManEazzy Win User

this lag is just stupid

I have 0 Lag , only freezing issues on loading screens and once in the game.
  5. Guidality Win User

Xbox Fitness Refuses to start

my problem is more in the workouts themselves. constant lag and then the workout freezes and/or pauses and then I get the xbox loading symbol in the middle of my screen. 5-10 seconds per lag. really distracting when in the middle of working out!!
  6. Mob Of The Dead Win User

Extreme lag recently

We got 9 inches of snow last night, and its freezing with lots of wind.... Could this be why?
Thema:

1. XBOX ONE S WONT LOAD THE HOME SCREEN , EXTREMELY HORRENDOUS LAG AND FREEZING. - Similar Threads - WONT LOAD HOME

2. Anything Microsoft wont load or sign me in...

in XboX Insiders
    Anything Microsoft wont load or sign me in...: My router doesnt like Microsoft but ive never had an issue using it and downloading games but now it wont let me access the Microsoft store. I had to use a hotspot to log back in after microsoft...
  3. candy crush jelly wont load

in XBoX on Consoles
    candy crush jelly wont load: candy crush jelly wont load 3b373e47-f441-4189-a84d-d078029ac07a
  4. NHL 19 wont load anymore and then goes back to XBOX home screen?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NHL 19 wont load anymore and then goes back to XBOX home screen?: I have tried to uninstall then re-install the game along with everything else Microsoft and EA suggest. Any resolution? 2af7b35f-b820-4134-bceb-7342fc13f185
  5. Trying to load fortnite, wont load, crashes back to home screen and freezes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to load fortnite, wont load, crashes back to home screen and freezes: So after the newest Fortnite update when I click on the game it’ll pop up then crash back to home screen. Then my console will freeze. Can’t open menu. It’ll grey out the screen and won’t respond...
  6. Xbox home screen wont load after it signs me in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox home screen wont load after it signs me in: So when i start my xbox up its signs me in and doesnt load the home screen but when i press the home button on my pad it brings the bit it should but when it does that it freezes up Can anyone...
  7. Xbox Fitness wont load, returns to home after dont exert yourself warning message

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Fitness wont load, returns to home after dont exert yourself warning message: The title pretty much sums up the symptoms. I have bought my xbox (day one edition) on launch day in Belgium, xbox fitness didn't work once. I have tried to re-install the game, rebooted the xbox...
  8. Xbox1 wont load home menu while playing game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox1 wont load home menu while playing game: when i am plaging the game and tap the home button to bring up the menu, the screen darkens and doesnt bring anything up. I shut my xbox off and turn it back on to get to the main menu. Anyone...
  9. Xbox wont load to home screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wont load to home screen: I tried to log onto my account this morning but an error code 0x80070490 came up and when i try to close it it just comes back up. I need help 8499b7db-50e7-44a4-a1a3-faa884e87068
  10. XBOX wont load home screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX wont load home screen: At first certain games would not load so I decided to hard reset my Xbox. When I turned on my Xbox it would sign me in but the screen would still be black and then an error message would appear "...