Xbox One S wont download 360 Profile

Discus and support Xbox One S wont download 360 Profile in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Every Xbox 360 game asks me to download a profile, then takes me to the Xbox 360 dashboard (the same one that appears if you press start and select).... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Madhater6118, Mar 28, 2019.

1. Madhater6118
    Madhater6118 Guest

Every Xbox 360 game asks me to download a profile, then takes me to the Xbox 360 dashboard (the same one that appears if you press start and select). Every time I try to download profile it says I'm not connected
    to xbox live, but then redirects me to my network settings where it says I am connected, all services are available, and my NAT is open

:)

Madhater6118, Mar 28, 2019
  2. Madhater6118 Win User

yes i am using the same account (email and password) for this account
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there Madhater,

Thanks for the reply. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with Xbox One S not being able to download the Xbox 360 profile. I recommend to try a

Soft Factory Reset
    (while keeping games and apps). Before resetting your console make sure
    of the following:

• There is a stable network connection.
    • The information for all profiles is known (email and passwords)

Try this out and let us know the results.
  4. Madhater6118 Win User

this did not work i have tried about every thing possible that i have seen in these forums
  5. DrifterX22 Win User

Is your profile the same account? Both accounts are based off of the same email address etc.?
  6. Madhater6118 Win User

i have tried calling support and i ave take on live chat all they said was to turn on xbox cloud support on a 360 but i do not have a 360 any more
Thema:

1. Xbox One S wont download 360 Profile - Similar Threads - wont download 360

2. My Xbox 360 wont let me download my profile.

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox 360 wont let me download my profile.: Yesterday my Xbox 360 disconnected me from xbox live in the middle of playing. I tried just signing back in as that usually fixes it but I had no luck. I tried deleting and re-downloading my...
  3. Im trying to play an xbox 360 game on my xbox one and it wont let me download profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Im trying to play an xbox 360 game on my xbox one and it wont let me download profile: Ive tried everything nothing seems to work everytime i follow the setup “test network” it still doesnt work. How do i fix this problem? [img] 63a4b13e-69c3-4dfd-b0f6-6e5baf0f2a98
  4. Xbox one profile wont download onto 360 after being signed out

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one profile wont download onto 360 after being signed out: Okay so I have done the following Reset the xbox Deleted the profile only off 360, cleared both the cache for 360 and local saved games. Signed it in on another xbox one (it did sign in and...
  5. Max payne 2 on Xbox 360 wont download. Corrupt file.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Max payne 2 on Xbox 360 wont download. Corrupt file.: Ive cleared the cache and done all that it did nothing, other 360 games and original xbox games download just fine it just seems to be a problem with max payne 2 specifically. Anyone got any...
  6. My Xbox 360 wont download a game i purchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox 360 wont download a game i purchased: Hi, i purchased minecraft xbox 360 edition today, and every time i try to download it, it goes up to 79% and stops and tells me it cant be downloaded. I would really appreciate if i got any help...
  7. Already bought a game years ago on the Xbox 360, but it wont let me download it on the Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Already bought a game years ago on the Xbox 360, but it wont let me download it on the Xbox...: I have searched for weeks on how to get my xbox 360 games back, the closest I came to getting them back was through the purchase history however, since I bought it years ago I can't find it since...
  8. Xbox 360 backwards compatible game wont play or prompt for download after putting in the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 backwards compatible game wont play or prompt for download after putting in the...: My star wars game The Force Unleashed for xbox360 is listed under backwards compatible games for the xbox 1 but when I put the disc in nothing happens or shows the game under games or que as if it...
  9. My new Xbox 360 wont let me search/download apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My new Xbox 360 wont let me search/download apps: I recently bought a 'new' Xbox 360, it was pre owned (obliviously), there are no issues other than me not being able to download apps for some reason. Everytime I try and search for an app it says...
  10. Wont let me play mw3 cant download my 360 profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wont let me play mw3 cant download my 360 profile: everytime i try to play mw3 multiplayer it brings up the xbox 360 menu to download my profile but says i cant becuase im not connected to xbox live 8be1b874-7153-4f3d-9c3f-29f4d11deefd

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox one download profile

2. xbox one download 360 profile

3. redownload 360 profile xbox one