Xbox one s won't connect to my Samsung HD tv

Discus and support Xbox one s won't connect to my Samsung HD tv in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi I have a problem getting my xbox one to connect to my Samsung TV, works fine on other TVs just won't recognise the hdmi connection from the xbox on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Johnt123_472, Oct 19, 2020.

1. Johnt123_472
    Johnt123_472 Guest

Hi I have a problem getting my xbox one to connect to my Samsung TV, works fine on other TVs just won't recognise the hdmi connection from the xbox on my samsung doesn't matter if I connect direct or via surroundsound ... and sky through the same suroundsound
    works fine. Tried resetting TV, different cables etc etc no luck just get a spinning circle for 5 seconds then a message saying no hdmi signal. Any ideas what might address this?

:)

Johnt123_472, Oct 19, 2020
  2. Galactic Geek Win User

Netflix connection issues.

It's probably off-topic, but my new Samsung 1080p HD LED Smart 3D TV is having issues connecting to Netflix as well (but my Xbox 360 & PC connects just fine).
  3. Paraffin Alien Win User

A confused gamer

I`d stick with your S and buy a 4K TV.

I upgraded my TV to a Samsung 50" 4K HDR earlier in the year while I was still gaming on my 360 and you could clearly see the vast improvement in graphical clarity over my old Samsung 42" 1080p HD TV.

So no doubt, you will see a much clearer and sharper image with your S on a 4K TV.

Then I upgraded my 360 to a One X in November and now I`m in gaming heaven.
  4. AP4RK Win User

Xbox One - Xbox Originals Backwards Compatibility

Hi, I have a basic setup with my Xbox One S connected to a Samsung 19inch LCD TV via the official HDMI cable straight in the back. The other TV i tried it on that had no lines was a much larger Plasma TV. Maybe something to do with LCD`s.
  5. VortexChewer Win User

A confused gamer

I`d stick with your S and buy a 4K TV.

I upgraded my TV to a Samsung 50" 4K HDR earlier in the year while I was still gaming on my 360 and you could clearly see the vast improvement in graphical clarity over my old Samsung 42" 1080p HD TV.

So no doubt, you will see a much clearer and sharper image with your S on a 4K TV.

Then I upgraded my 360 to a One X in November and now I`m in gaming heaven.
    That helps a lot thanks!
  6. Wolverine Win User

XBOX One and Samsung Smart TV

The wired or wireless connection is handled through your router, not the Samsung Smart TV. Samsung Smart TV has nothing to do with Xbox One. Connect the Xbox One directly to your wireless or wired router, not your Samsung Smart TV.
Thema:

1. Xbox one s won't connect to my Samsung HD tv - Similar Threads - won't connect Samsung

2. My xbox one says there's a problem with the system update and it won't stay connected to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one says there's a problem with the system update and it won't stay connected to...: I connect to the internet then it acts like it wants to do the update then it stops and says that there is a problem with the update and when I click try again it does nothing and this problem has...
  3. My Xbox Series S Controller Won't Connect To My Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series S Controller Won't Connect To My Xbox One: For a little bit I've been using my Xbox Series S Controller to play on my PC, but when I wanted to play my Xbox One again, the controller just did not work, so I tried to reconnect the controller...
  4. Xbox One won't connect to TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One won't connect to TV: I have an Xbox One, it was working fine until one day I went to turn it on and it wouldn't connect to my TV. The console turns on, but my TV still says, "Is it on?" I've tried restarting it,...
  5. Why won't my Xbox connect to WiFi?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox connect to WiFi?: My Xbox for no reason no longer connects to WiFi. When I try set up a WiFi connection it doesn't give me options of nearby WiFi to connect to b032a48d-2b03-44e2-b939-99547c977ddb
  6. Xbox one won't connect to the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one won't connect to the internet: My xbox one won't connect to the internet despite all other devices working on the network. Nothing has been changed with the network in the past few days and I am using a wireless connection....
  7. Why won't my Xbox connect to the Internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox connect to the Internet?: I have been having issues with getting my Xbox Series X connecting to the WiFi but not connecting to the Internet. When I got it in 2023 it was connecting with no issues but recently it just won't...
  8. My Xbox Controller won't appear in the bluethooth tab, but it will connect via wire.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Controller won't appear in the bluethooth tab, but it will connect via wire.: I've been trying to connect my Xbox controller to my pc via bluethooth but it won't appear in the bluethooth area, I tried updating the drivers, updating the controller through the Xbox...
  9. Xbox One controller won't connect with Samsung S8.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One controller won't connect with Samsung S8.: When I try to connect my wireless Xbox One (using wired mode for PC) controller with the USB OTG adapter that came with the phone, my phone vibrates only and charges the controller rather than...
  10. Xbox One won't connect to Samsung Smart TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One won't connect to Samsung Smart TV: We do not have cable or satellite services, frankly, because we do not need them. We bought a new Samsung Smart TV today, but it will not connect to our Xbox One. We contacted Samsung Support,...