: Xbox One S won't connect to Mobile WiFi Device

Discus and support : Xbox One S won't connect to Mobile WiFi Device in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : Xbox One S won't connect to Mobile WiFi Device Hey guys, Bit of a strange one. I'm having problems with my Huawei mobile wifi device. When I use... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by SpencerCurtis, May 30, 2020.

1. : Xbox One S won't connect to Mobile WiFi Device

Hey guys,

Bit of a strange one. I'm having problems with my Huawei mobile wifi device. When I use the Sim Card in my phone it connects to xbox live fine, but when I put the sim card into the Mobile wifi device, it doesn't connect to xbox live. Are there any settings
    I need to change in the Huawei devices wifi settings?

Thanks

:)

SpencerCurtis, May 30, 2020
  2. XxKRAUSEERxX Win User

I'm in the UK. It works very very intermittently.
  3. Tenjoseslash Win User

Xbox One S won't connect to Mobile WiFi Device

I think it has to do with your current location, which i don't know, but if you are on USA then the problem could be that the app has been set to work just with a wifi connection
  4. SpencerCurtis Win User

Xbox One S won't connect to Mobile WiFi Device

I'm in the UK. It works very very intermittently.
  5. His Demon Queen Win User

Xbox live

You cannot use a hotspot to connect a mobile device to a console via the smartglass app. The console and mobile device must be connected to the same WiFi network.
  6. StaceyQR. Win User

Xbox One won't connect to WiFi network with correct password

It's my wifi won't connect to my xbox everything else works fine on the wifi but the wifi won't connect to my xbox one x
Thema:

1. : Xbox One S won't connect to Mobile WiFi Device - Similar Threads - won't connect Mobile

2. Xbox accessories app won't detect wired connection on my elite series 2 controller when it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox accessories app won't detect wired connection on my elite series 2 controller when it...: I cannot use the accessories app for my elite series 2 controller on PC. Says use wired connection but it's already plugged in how do I fix this db14f4d0-0b14-4148-a926-845124931b8c
  3. Why won't the controller stay connected?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't the controller stay connected?: I have read all related questions and suggestions. Nothing is a permanent fix and I'd rather not switch systems. If there isn't a fix for this , switching is the I kt option left...
  4. My xbox won't connect to my college's wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox won't connect to my college's wifi: For most of the year, I had my series S connected to my university's wifi because I live in the dorms here. I had to approve its MAC address at the beginning of the year, and it worked fine....
  5. Xbox won't connect to Xbox Network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't connect to Xbox Network: My Series X console says it's connected to the Internet in the settings but when I'm on the homepage it says I'm offline. When I try to check my connection, it doesn't move past the "Checking...
  6. Xbox one I forgot the model it's the white sideways one won't connect to wifi but my tablet...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one I forgot the model it's the white sideways one won't connect to wifi but my tablet...: I have a xbox one and when i tried to playing again today, i wasn't connected to the wifi. It may have been i unplugged it for my other Xbox for undertale, but I doubt it. When I click "connect to...
  7. My xbox won't connect to any wifi network

in XboX Insiders
    My xbox won't connect to any wifi network: My xbox series s won't connect to any wifi network. Home internet, mobile hotspot, neighbors. Please help submitted by /u/PooterScooter0 [link] [comments]
  8. My xbox won't connect to my Internet but it will on my phone and I don't want to reset the xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox won't connect to my Internet but it will on my phone and I don't want to reset the xbox: I'm trying to contact my xbox in a different house and It won't work I have tried most of the things it says to do and it works on all my other devices and I don't want to have to reset the xbox...
  9. Why won't my xbox connect to the wifi?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox connect to the wifi?: Ive tried everything to connect it but it won't work. Sometimes it works but like a day later it stops working randomly. 0316c303-d4c8-4996-81aa-a1f18b205da8
  10. Why won't my Xbox Series S connect to my laptop's mobile hotspot?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox Series S connect to my laptop's mobile hotspot?: Hello, I've tried to restart my Xbox multiple times and connect to it multiple times, but it will not connect. Please help? 7086b439-5d29-4fb8-9670-0326036d3e1a