Xbox One S vs Series S and the Project Helix?

Discus and support Xbox One S vs Series S and the Project Helix? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I do have the Xbox One S and it is are old Xbox One but it is are still supported and are playing the games is there are need urgency to upgrade on the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Independent-Fox5995, Jun 26, 2026.

  1. Xbox One S vs Series S and the Project Helix?


    I do have the Xbox One S and it is are old Xbox One but it is are still supported and are playing the games is there are need urgency to upgrade on the Series S right now or wait for Project Helix?

    submitted by /u/Independent-Fox5995
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Independent-Fox5995, Jun 26, 2026
    #1
  2. steven payne1 Win User

    I bought helix credits for assassins creed Valhalla but did not receive them in game

    June 14th (today) 10:26 pm. Xbox series s. Status is completed. Payment has gone through. Helix credits are still missing
  3. ngocphi Win User

    xbox one sereis s

    Fyi the xbox series s/x has no one in it

    This is to reduce the confusion between series s/x and one when it comes to.compatibility

    Only the xbox one s all digital is the only xbox one that isn't compatible with discs

    However there is no limitation as far as xbox one other then the digital only console as far as xbox one games goes

    Vs the series x /s they are backward with xbox one and with the series s limitation as far as discs goes
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

    Can't download Starfield for Xbox one serie X

    I have the Xbox one X project Scorpio, I was told that the game can be downloaded in any serie X or serie S (included mine), thanks for the help!!
    Game can only be downloaded on a Series S and Series X, but not an Xbox One X. Xbox One X is not the same as a Series X.
  5. Marta Vandraren Win User

    Can't download Starfield for Xbox one serie X

    I have the Xbox one X project Scorpio, I was told that the game can be downloaded in any serie X or serie S (included mine), thanks for the help!!
  6. ngocphi Win User

    Change my Xbox one series s to a Xbox s

    Xbox one S IS not a series s

    You talking about 12 years difference in technology

    Zen 2 cpus are current cpus

    Vs jaguar amds which were outdated when the Xbox one s came out

    The storage and cpu tech is different and you lack the compression processor and gpu power to match and the next gen storage vs mechanical drives
Thema:

Xbox One S vs Series S and the Project Helix?

Loading...
  1. Xbox One S vs Series S and the Project Helix? - Similar Threads - Series Project Helix

  2. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  3. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  4. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  5. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  6. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  7. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  8. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  9. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  10. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...