Xbox One S Upgrade Mission completed, Reward not arrived yet

Discus and support Xbox One S Upgrade Mission completed, Reward not arrived yet in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I ordered XBOX One S through the MSStore, and haven't received the 50000 Live reward credits yet, can you help? Regards Neil... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by RangedWharf, Dec 28, 2016.

  1. RangedWharf
    RangedWharf Guest

    Xbox One S Upgrade Mission completed, Reward not arrived yet


    I ordered XBOX One S through the MSStore, and haven't received the 50000 Live reward credits yet, can you help?

    Regards

    Neil

    :)
     
    RangedWharf, Dec 28, 2016
    #1
  2. My 50,000 reward credits are not showing up

    I purchased an xbox one s under my missions in my xbox rewards account for the current upgrade promo. It has been past 14 days and it does not show 50,000 reward credits pending In my account.
     
    ILLIAC-[xboxvenue], Dec 29, 2016
    #2
  3. vicchow17
    vicchow17 Guest
    Does my Black Friday xbox one s console get xbox live rewards point?

    Hi,

    I've ordered xbox one s console under order [Mod Removed] during black friday. Is it apply to the xbox live reward program of xbox one console upgrade? How can I check if the reward mission apply and reward point pending in my account?
     
    vicchow17, Dec 29, 2016
    #3
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

    Xbox One S Upgrade Mission completed, Reward not arrived yet

    The credits should show as pending about 15 days after the console shipped. If it's been over that, you'll want to post in the Xbox Rewards Questions forum so support can check.
     
    Smwutches, Dec 29, 2016
    #4
  5. Smwutches Win User

    Xbox One S Upgrade Mission completed, Reward not arrived yet

    The credits should show as pending about 15 days after the console shipped. If it's been over that, you'll want to post in the Xbox Rewards Questions forum so support can check.
  6. Dark Assassin7O Win User

    Assassin's Creed Games. Present to Old Titles. (Xbox 360 & Xbox One).

    Sean2383? Thank you for the heads up.. I went to check and see if The Cafe was fully upgraded and it wasn't.. I was missing one more upgrade.. But I am still missing to do the Cafe Missions.. If you are talking about missions and not the upgrades.. Sorry,
    And I still haven't completed all The Cafe Missions. And as for Social Locations.. I still haven't got all of them yet..
  7. ChainSmokingBob Win User

    Great article on the broken "Bad Sport" system

    ^

    There's also got to be a special mention for halving the rewards from missions while money-based issues are very much a problem. One of my mates bought a Coquette *after* patch 1.04 and dropped $100, 000 on it only to have it revert to stock after jacking
    his money, and then we realise that all the missions pay half?

    .

    I tell you, *** was getting pretty intense after that one.

    .

    After we cooled off a bit, we've come to the conclusion that we're OK with the rebalancing assuming issues stop, heists pay a decent amount and this $500, 000 arrives without issue but it's an awkward situation. Farming missions is a good, legitimate way
    to recoup losses (disappearing cars, upgrades that supposedly never happened, so on) yet they're confident they can cut our ability to play while pretty hefty issues are still present?

    .

    We're keen to keep playing the game but there's only a certain amount of being let down you can take and it hasn't stopped yet :S
  8. Mountain Dew Win User

    I didn't receive my Microsoft reward that I won

    Listing personal information on the forums like a phone number or e-mail address is a really bad idea.

    Hopefully when you get a reply a team member can edit it out.

    That being said, which Mission was this?

    The only mission I've seen recently with any Xbox One S models as a prize is the Forza mission, and that wasn't an instant win that pops up on screen; it's a sweepstakes drawing that hasn't happened yet.

    Was it Microsoft Rewards or Xbox LIVE Rewards?
  9. Leemur60 Win User

    Tenchu Z

    I never played Tenchu Z, but I did play the original Tenchu on the PS1 back in the 90's. Loved that game but it was tough. One of the early complete stealth games. You were rewarded for completing missions without being spotted.
Thema:

Xbox One S Upgrade Mission completed, Reward not arrived yet

Loading...
  1. Xbox One S Upgrade Mission completed, Reward not arrived yet - Similar Threads - Upgrade Mission completed

  2. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  3. Xbox one Insider ring upgrade fast track

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one Insider ring upgrade fast track: Hello, Is there any way I can upgrade my insider program past omega? We purchased a disk thinking we could claim digital license but we didn't realize it was behind the insider program. It would...
  4. Physical to Digital Upgrade for GTA V?

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical to Digital Upgrade for GTA V?: A few months back Rockstar Games put for free the Enhanced Edition upgrade for everyone who had the game (either physical or digital) with the exception of the physical owners of the Xbox One...
  5. If i upgrade to delta will I get Disc to Digital immediately?

    in XboX Insiders
    If i upgrade to delta will I get Disc to Digital immediately?: Ok so technically i've been an insider for about 4 years but i just enrolled in Omega like last week and I still haven't gotten the update. I understand they're not rolling them out to everyone,...
  6. Question about disc to digital for GTA V upgrade

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about disc to digital for GTA V upgrade: As you know Rockstars is giving free upgrade for digital owners of the GTA V Xbox one version to Series X version, however, the disc owners are left behind. With the new disc to digital feature,...
  7. Xbox Time to Upgrade Planned All Along?

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Time to Upgrade Planned All Along?: I have a question about Xbox Microsoft. How can we stop them from forcing us through planned obsolescence to buy the next system? submitted by /u/MrMitchyMadness [link] [comments]
  8. Rdr1 free upgrade on xbox? It doesnt show it

    in XboX Insiders
    Rdr1 free upgrade on xbox? It doesnt show it: I own the backwards compatibility version of red dead redemption one and im sure you all know rockstar just released the enhanced version of the game but when i go to the xbox store it shows the...
  9. Original Xbox One on upgrade loop after most recent Mandatory upgrade

    in XboX Insiders
    Original Xbox One on upgrade loop after most recent Mandatory upgrade: Hi. I am very upset. Yesterday while I was using my original (black) Xbox One, I received a mandatory update. Would not let me skip it. I started the upgrade and now my Xbox is stuck in upgrade...
  10. If I buy the xbox one version now do I get the upgraded one too?

    in XboX Insiders
    If I buy the xbox one version now do I get the upgraded one too?: So if I buy a key for the xbox one version will it give me the upgrade too? submitted by /u/Evening-Possible-707 [link] [comments]