Xbox One S turns on/off both TVs in room, can I make it only turn on/off the one it’s...
Discus and support Xbox One S turns on/off both TVs in room, can I make it only turn on/off the one it’s... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My girlfriend has a Xbox One S connected to her TV, I have a Series X connected to my TV. When she turns her Xbox on/off, it turns both of our TVs... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jack Moffenbier, Feb 6, 2023.
Thema:
Xbox One S turns on/off both TVs in room, can I make it only turn on/off the one it’s...
Loading...
-
Xbox One S turns on/off both TVs in room, can I make it only turn on/off the one it’s... - Similar Threads - turns off both
-
"Turn off after" using sleep, not shutdown.
in XboX Insiders"Turn off after" using sleep, not shutdown.: I originally addressed this in an Alpha Skip-Ahead comment, but it didn't receive any attention. "Report a Problem" tickets have been filed, so hopefully u/neonepiphany might have some information... -
My Xbox keeps turning back on after I have shut if off. Alpha ring latest update.
in XboX InsidersMy Xbox keeps turning back on after I have shut if off. Alpha ring latest update.: Long story short, as of last night, my Xbox keeps turning itself back on after I have shut it off. After disconnecting my keyboard from the Xbox, removing my batteries from my Xbox remote, and... -
Xbox controller keeps blinking and then just turns off
in XboX InsidersXbox controller keeps blinking and then just turns off: My Xbox controller keeps blinking and then just turns off. When I press it (console off) it turns on but immediately shuts down but console will start. So if I hold in xbox button it starts... -
Xbox turns off all internet in my home
in XboX InsidersXbox turns off all internet in my home: I’ve seen a few posts about this but nothing recent, just about whenever I turn my Xbox series X on it turns off the internet for my whole house and I need to reboot my router. My Xbox is... -
Can we please get the option to turn off the on-screen keyboard when using a physical keyboard?
in XboX InsidersCan we please get the option to turn off the on-screen keyboard when using a physical keyboard?: Seriously, why does the Xbox on-screen keyboard still pop up every time I type with a physical keyboard? It blocks chat boxes, interrupts gameplay, and is just annoying in games like Roblox,... -
Xbox “beeps” then turns off half a minute time
in XboX InsidersXbox “beeps” then turns off half a minute time: My Xbox one fully digital, sorta got hit on the top left of the fan (solid section) no external damage but when I press the power button it turns the light on, makes its startup sound and then... -
My Xbox doesn't work anymore, it turns off when I'm playing, has anyone else had the same...
in XboX InsidersMy Xbox doesn't work anymore, it turns off when I'm playing, has anyone else had the same...: Hi guys, I have a problem with my Xbox console, what happens is that sometimes I play and it turns off, I don't know if anyone else has the same problem and I wanted to know the truth, I'm sad,... -
Both xbox one controllers turning off when I turn xbox on.
in XBoX on ConsolesBoth xbox one controllers turning off when I turn xbox on.: Hi, my sons controllers, even though batteries are completely full turn off after seconds. He was using rechargeable battery packs. So I bought regular batteries and still does it. I also had him... -
2 xbox in the same room, They both turn each other On and Off. Why?
in XBoX on Consoles2 xbox in the same room, They both turn each other On and Off. Why?: Does anyone know why these two machines in the same room turn each other On and Off? One is an xbox one x the other is just an xbox. They are connected to the same power source. Other than that...