Xbox One S turns on for 1-2 seconds and immediately shuts down.

Discus and support Xbox One S turns on for 1-2 seconds and immediately shuts down. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Whenever I try to turn on my Xbox One S it’ll turn on for two seconds then shut down immediately. I think it might be a problem with the power supply... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lilnate0864v2, Feb 13, 2024.

1. Xbox One S turns on for 1-2 seconds and immediately shuts down.

Whenever I try to turn on my Xbox One S it’ll turn on for two seconds then shut down immediately. I think it might be a problem with the power supply but I’m still not sure and I was wondering if anybody had the same issue? I have already tried different power cables and different wall outlets but still, nothing works.

:)

Lilnate0864v2, Feb 13, 2024
  2. The_Last_DJ Win User

Unfortunately, its most likely going to need to be repaired. Out of interest, have you tried forcing it into Low Res mode to see if it stays on longer?
  3. The_Last_DJ Win User

Hello Lilnate0864v2! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

Unfortunately, it does sound like something related to the power supply is having issues as you have ruled out cable and wall socket.
  4. Cloud Gear 13 Win User

Xbox

Try a reboot on the console

1. Press and hold for 30 seconds the xbox button on the console it should turn off auto

2. Wait after shuts down to turn it on after a few second with the controller button

It should the issue.
  5. OpticRJames Win User

Xbox Series X Grinding sound

Please try doing a complete power cycle and see if the same sound still happens.

1. Turn off the Xbox One console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.

2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

3. Plug the console power cable back in.

4, Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox One.
  6. Daaaaaniel M x Win User

Xbox 1 Will Not Turn On!

Have you tried the following:

Disconnect and reconnect your console's power cable

1.Turn off the Xbox One console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.

2.Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

3.Plug the console power cable back in.

4.Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox One.
Thema:

1. Xbox One S turns on for 1-2 seconds and immediately shuts down. - Similar Threads - turns seconds immediately

2. My xbox series x, whenever i turn it on it will be on for like 2 seconds then will shut...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x, whenever i turn it on it will be on for like 2 seconds then will shut...: It was working fine just a few hours before and its not hot. 544c488e-0bd1-4de5-ad65-cf1f0d554101
  3. HELP - Xbox One Series S turns on for about 5 seconds and immediately turns off

in XboX Insiders
    HELP - Xbox One Series S turns on for about 5 seconds and immediately turns off: Have been gone for the weekend to come back to this. Not overheating, nothing I don’t think has happened to the power in the house since I’ve been gone. Really weird. Any help is appreciated...
  4. series s, turns and 30 seconds or less later turns off. never actually boots up

in XBoX on Consoles
    series s, turns and 30 seconds or less later turns off. never actually boots up: as stated, my series s will turn on and 30 seconds or less it turns off. e4f15b1f-85b0-44da-8b22-aa984ffb7a3b
  5. XBox one turns on and then keeps playing the start up tune for about 30 seconds then keeps...

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox one turns on and then keeps playing the start up tune for about 30 seconds then keeps...: XBox one turns on and then keeps playing the start up tune for about 30 seconds then keeps playing the shut down tune and turns off then does it all again on it's own and does this over and...
  6. I've got a Xbox one s that won't say turned on in 1 second it will shut off again...

in XBoX on Windows
    I've got a Xbox one s that won't say turned on in 1 second it will shut off again...: I've got a Xbox one s that won't say turned in 1 second it will shut off again I've completely cleaned it inside and out I'm using a new power cable lead from betta electrical I have to unplug it...
  7. my xbox one controller turning off after 10 seconds on charge

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox one controller turning off after 10 seconds on charge: i have an xbox one s controller and it worked without batteries. i wanted to disassembly to clean it. after i have successfully made it controller started to work really wierd. i dont have any...
  8. when i turn on my ups in xbox series x the fans starts moving for some seconds but my xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    when i turn on my ups in xbox series x the fans starts moving for some seconds but my xbox...: when i turn on my ups in xbox series x the fans starts moving for few seconds but my xbox power is still off? 7e37215c-275b-493b-8610-7066d7a7bb0b
  9. Xbox One turns off after a few seconds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One turns off after a few seconds: Xbox One turned off during gameplay and now turns off after a few seconds on powering on. Replaced power supply with no luck. Replaced HDD with a new SSD with no luck either. Won't read USB for...
  10. every time after i press the on button on my xbox one s it turns off 5 seconds later. how...

in XBoX on Consoles
    every time after i press the on button on my xbox one s it turns off 5 seconds later. how...: i have unplugged all the wires except the power cable and it still doesnt work 201f9851-2b2a-42ac-996a-cbd57cddb1c2