: Xbox one s trying to set up 4K on a Samsung q6

Discus and support : Xbox one s trying to set up 4K on a Samsung q6 in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; : Xbox one s trying to set up 4K on a Samsung q6 Try plugging the HDMI cable in a different HDMI socket on the TV. Some HDMI sockets on TV's have... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by SIRROM87, Jul 4, 2020.

1. SIRROM87
    SIRROM87 Guest

Try plugging the HDMI cable in a different HDMI socket on the TV. Some HDMI sockets on TV's have different functions. You may only have one or two of them that support 4K.

:)

SIRROM87, Jul 4, 2020
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Try plugging the HDMI cable in a different HDMI socket on the TV. Some HDMI sockets on TV's have different functions. You may only have one or two of them that support 4K.
  3. SpiderpigChapin Win User

No video feed on my movie rent

Its a samsung tv Q6 50 inches
  4. netgem21 Win User

4K Pass-through on Xbox One S?

Can confirm this is the case here, too. Doesn't work with Sky Q or any 4K-output device.

TV Model and manufacturer: Samsung KS9000

Set top box model and manufacturer: Sky Q Silver 2TB

How you have your Xbox One S set up with the device and your TV: Xbox One S <--> TV
  5. Lane Smith Win User

I can't get 4k@120hz even though I have the things to support it

TCL Q6 QLED Smart 4k Google TV 2023 Model
  6. ARMA VIVA Win User

UHD bluray problem XBox one S

I am having the same experience as ItsParN. I have the Samsung UHD 7250. The smart hub Netflix and Amazon are in Ultra HD when streaming. The Xbox One S dashboard is in 4k or upscale 4k except the Ultra Blu Rays that I try. When I put those in it goes
    back to 1080P. Advanced video options in the settings show green check marks for my tv 4K options. The Xbox One S Netflix app doesn't not show the 4k Ultra content. Neither does the Amazon app.
Thema:

1. : Xbox one s trying to set up 4K on a Samsung q6 - Similar Threads - trying set Samsung

2. While trying to set up my Xbox 1 s it can't connect to the wifi. I've reset the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    While trying to set up my Xbox 1 s it can't connect to the wifi. I've reset the console...: When trying to set up my new Xbox 1 s it cannot connect to the wifi. I've reset the console, unplugged the consoles power, and moved the wifi router closer. 4e8e39dd-8fcf-4a1c-81c7-17fa5a2d402e
  3. I'm trying to set up a new external SSD for my xbox series S, but when I plug it in it only...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm trying to set up a new external SSD for my xbox series S, but when I plug it in it only...: It is a Crucial X8 1tb SSD. It is attached with a USB 3.2 cable. b9acacb0-b94d-4818-88c4-8a22d3323422
  4. Trying to pair a wireless head set to a xbox one how is it done

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to pair a wireless head set to a xbox one how is it done: Trying to connect wireless headphones to xbox one but connecting 57506e0f-3d6a-4cf8-81bd-e85c68b56275
  5. im trying to change my online game settings on my xbox settings for forza horizon 5 pc but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    im trying to change my online game settings on my xbox settings for forza horizon 5 pc but...: i have been trying to do this all day but it keeps popping up i close the tab and do it again it pops up i close the browser and do it again it pops up. 73cd7cb9-d196-4a6c-9438-b9f60f5feb44
  6. I’m trying to set up a console on the Xbox app but there aren’t any codes that appear on my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m trying to set up a console on the Xbox app but there aren’t any codes that appear on my...: No codes show in the remote features 0b88a9f9-2af1-41c8-b728-45b31b12ecdc
  7. Why won’t audio play through my headphones I’ve tried the settings I’ve watched 3 vids to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t audio play through my headphones I’ve tried the settings I’ve watched 3 vids to...: HELP PLEASE I’ve tried everything 6ef48a46-d4dd-4291-9c8a-3125532ffdfc
  8. xbox app opens but keeps clocking. When I try to sign in via settings, the sign in button...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox app opens but keeps clocking. When I try to sign in via settings, the sign in button...: xbox app opens but keeps clocking. When I try to sign in via settings, the sign in button is not working. After each of these efforts, I have re-started the computer: Have tried repair, reset,...
  9. um im trying to set my gamertag to trollface and it wont work

in XBoX Accessibility
    um im trying to set my gamertag to trollface and it wont work: ive been trying to change it for a while but it wont let me change it because it has trollface, maybe because its offensive? do you guys know why? no one is using the username as well lol...
  10. Can't set default install location when trying to install a game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't set default install location when trying to install a game.: I just purchased the PC game pass and am having issues trying to download any games. I only have the C: drive so picking a different drive won't do anything. I've tried restarting, reinstalling,...