Xbox one s to Xbox digital streaming

Discus and support Xbox one s to Xbox digital streaming in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Weh already have an xbox one s and an x model We have a 12 year old that hogs thentv and the lounge.. he has games on disk. Ini got a digital verson... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by morphicus, Jan 6, 2020.

  1. morphicus
    morphicus Guest

    Xbox one s to Xbox digital streaming


    Weh already have an xbox one s and an x model

    We have a 12 year old that hogs thentv and the lounge.. he has games on disk.

    Ini got a digital verson of xbox one canni stream the games from the one s disk to the digital console likenit does with windows 10?

    :)
     
    morphicus, Jan 6, 2020
    #1
  2. ArminatorX Win User

    Why is all digital called an S model?

    By the way "is it true?"

    "Yes it's true. .....This Xbox has no disc." .)
    I understood that Ghostbusters reference! (At least I hope you're referring to Ghostbusters here).

    As the others already explained: S stands for "Slim", as the S model was "slimmer" than the original Xbox One.

    And the "Xbox One S all digital edition" is able to play streaming
    4K content. 4k doesn't necessarily require a 4K BluRay disc.

    Netflix and Amazon Prime Video (and probably other streaming services) already feature streaming 4K content the One S and One S All Digital Edition (and the One X) can play.
  3. Albert X Win User

    So now we will get a "Series X". With a "Series S" yet to be announced, how likely will there be a "Series C" (from Cloud) for streaming purposes only?

    I don't really see the need for a streaming only console. I think the Xbox One S All Digital was not successful enough to merit another discless console.
  4. MrPhelps Win User

    Xbox one Companion App streaming

    I have an Xbox one S.

    I can launch the games when I am not streaming.

    The Xbox one games run fine.

    It is every backwards compatible game I try.

    It is a combination of both digital and physical.
  5. ngocphi Win User

    XBOX ONE-S 1Tb: Is it possible to connect external USB disc reader and play disc games?

    Huh

    You mean the xbox one s digital ?

    Then no the same rules apply

    As it would also be digital only

    There are two versions of the xbox one s

    Digital only and disc version disk version is the plainly labeled xbox one s

    Vs the digital only it's the xbox one s digital
  6. chamberlago Win User

    Xbox one s to Xbox digital streaming

    Hi, I don't think this is possible at the moment. In the future it should be possible to stream to a tablet or phone using https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-streaming/console-streaming but
    this is currently in preview so is still in the testing phase at the moment but might potentially be a solution to your problem if you have a spare compatible phone or tablet. I'm not sure if the console streaming will support console to console streaming.
Thema:

Xbox one s to Xbox digital streaming

Loading...
  1. Xbox one s to Xbox digital streaming - Similar Threads - digital streaming

  2. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  3. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all...
  6. I applied for insiders for disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    I applied for insiders for disc to digital: I applied four days ago and still haven't got the update. How much longer will I have to wait? Any advice is highly appreciated :) submitted by /u/Icy-Shoulder3870 [link] [comments]
  7. New to insiders hub - disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    New to insiders hub - disc to digital: Hallo, hopelijk niet erg als ik in Nederlands schrijf? Ik ben nieuw in het insider hub programma, net geïnstalleerd. Ik wou heel graag de disc to digital proberen maar zie dit niet staan bij...
  8. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  9. Xbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05: Hello, I am a member of the Xbox Insider hub. I have Heard that Xbox Insider can do disc to digital, and I just want to Apply that I can do Disc to digital too it would be very nice. I have such a...
  10. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....