Xbox one s thumb sticks not working on game stream

Discus and support Xbox one s thumb sticks not working on game stream in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello I am have been having trouble troubleshooting my thumb sticks not working but all of them haven't helped, I have tried flipping my phone upside... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Ipraythelordhasmercy, Sep 9, 2021.

1. Xbox one s thumb sticks not working on game stream

Hello I am have been having trouble troubleshooting my thumb sticks not working but all of them haven't helped, I have tried flipping my phone upside down reconnecting my xbox controller to my Xbox then my phone also I have reported the issue both on my Xbox and on the app. Any tips help, thank you

submitted by /u/Ipraythelordhasmercy
    [link] [comments]

/u/Ipraythelordhasmercy, Sep 9, 2021
  2. S73v3 N H4wk1n9 Win User

Xbox One Named 2014 “Product of the Year” Winner

Does anyone know if soda stream has a mountain dew flavour?

I wanna use my 2014 product of the year soda stream with my 2014 product of the year Xbox ONE.

/S

@ burst, the list is a joke. My point is "one of these things aint just like the others" It sticks out like a sore thumb on the ADweek article.

Xbox's PR DIV is shameless, almost as bad as that titanfall PR release "YOUR LIFE IS BETTER WITH A TITAN" lol
  3. SailormoonGirl6 Win User

Controllers

Hi

Xbox Controller Elite Series 2 is best for you.. I like to buy extra thumb grips rubbers to go on my controllers to protect the sticks. The grips goes over the controller sticks. Its better grip when playing games.

link: Thumb Grips
  4. spec24 Win User

I am very disappointed with the new Xbox one Controller

I have three of them for two xbox ones and the thumb sticks suck. All of them have at least one thumb stick that's kinda lose in the socket. I also have 3 ps4 controllers and the sticks are tight.
  5. DFA1 Win User

Elite Series 2 Controller not working correctly on Android

I'm having the same issue. My elite 2 works fine even in the game pass app, I can use the thumb sticks to select a game, but when the game starts the thumb sticks and dpad stop working...

Other controllers work, just not the elite 2. It's not very elite it seems. Would love a fix for this!
  6. michaelgualtieri2 Win User

Controller issues

Hi,

Thank you for replying so quickly.

This problem is not just with one controller, it happens with all my controllers. The right thumb stick does not work.

I already had done the factory reset, saving games and apps before making the post. I also went into the accessories menu for controllers to the configuration menu and tested the buttons on all controllers. In the test it shows all buttons including the right thumb stick work. Then I went to the menu and switched the thumb sticks. When I went back to the Home Screen the right thumb stick was working but the left was now unresponsive. I will try to do another reset but I don’t believe it has to do with the controllers it’s definitely something with the console. If it doesn’t work I guess I’ll have to send it in for repair.

Thanks again for your timely response
Thema:

Xbox one s thumb sticks not working on game stream

1. Xbox one s thumb sticks not working on game stream - Similar Threads - thumb sticks working

2. For the Xbox accessories app on pc I can’t find the feature to recalibrate my thumb sticks

in XBoX on Windows
    For the Xbox accessories app on pc I can’t find the feature to recalibrate my thumb sticks: I’m updated to firmware version 5.17.3202.0 and have updated the Xbox accessories app and are updated on windows, is this only for the console version? I have a Xbox elite 2 controller and it...
  3. xbox insider thumb stick recalibration issue

in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider thumb stick recalibration issue: since applying this new update and running the thumbstick calibration tool, my aim feels very off and floaty in game. I tried using a spare xbox controller, but it seems the config it created has...
  4. part of omega ring, latest update does not include thumb stick calib app, even though it is...

in XboX Insiders
    part of omega ring, latest update does not include thumb stick calib app, even though it is...: Hi, I am part of the omega ring and yesterday (2/14/2024) an update was pushed out my XBox. My current version now is xb_flt_2402zn.240207-1700 and my console is the XBox One S. In the...
  5. Menu and right thumb stick not working

in XBoX Accessibility
    Menu and right thumb stick not working: Hello, I am playing on a chromebook with Xbox Cloud Gaming, I was playing normally but suddenly I could not use the right thumbstick, I thought that it was a bug/glitch or something so I tried to...
  6. Xbox thumb stick calibration update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox thumb stick calibration update: According to this article, was there an update released Xbox one s for thumb stick calibration? Really wondering when this was supposed to come out. It’s says Jan 11 2024. But i just went to check...
  7. Which games only require one thumb/joy stick to play?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Which games only require one thumb/joy stick to play?: I am a casual gamer, I have the adaptive controller l, but I find it too hard to play with two thumb/joy sticks and have lots of different buttons to press. I play eafc24, not a big fan of...
  8. I got the wrong colored thumb sticks and D-Pad for my design lab controller.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got the wrong colored thumb sticks and D-Pad for my design lab controller.: I just received my custom pro controller today and the thumb sticks and D-Pad are okay on the controller itself. I also ordered the extra thumb sticks and D-Pad for it but they came in the wrong...
  9. Xbox Elite Series 2 controller rb, left thumb stick and right thumbstick acting weird.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 controller rb, left thumb stick and right thumbstick acting weird.: I don't know where to even start. My left and right thumbsticks started to drift a little bit right after I got it, which I didn't mind at all cause at the time I didn't care for the stick drift....
  10. My left thumb stick doesn’t work sometimes anybody know what’s up with it

in XboX Insiders
    My left thumb stick doesn’t work sometimes anybody know what’s up with it: I really appreciate to know how to fix it as well submitted by /u/Rainproductions1 [link] [comments]