Xbox one S suddenly stop syncing both my controllers, usb cable wont work

Discus and support Xbox one S suddenly stop syncing both my controllers, usb cable wont work in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Everything was working fine this morning, I tried hard reset I can t even connect my controllers, wired or wireless because my xbox sync button wont... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FrancisDubé, Sep 3, 2019.

1. FrancisDubé
    FrancisDubé Guest

Everything was working fine this morning, I tried hard reset I can t even connect my controllers, wired or wireless because my xbox sync button wont flash when pressing

:)

FrancisDubé, Sep 3, 2019
  2. DrifterX22 Win User

connect the controller with a USB cable, turn it on and hit the sync button it should sync to your console then disconnect the USB cable.
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello FrancisDubé,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that none of your controllers are able to sync to your console since the sync button on your console is not flashing. We recommend completing a

soft factory reset
    . This type of reset will keep all your games and applications installed on the console, but it will remove all the profiles. Therefore, the email address and password of those accounts must be known before this step is taken. We also
    have
    a support article for controllers
    that may be able to resolve the issue if the soft factory reset does not resolve the issue. Be sure to let us know the results!
  4. Penguin Reborns Win User

hello the control light turns on or does the control vibrate? otherwise, the batteries are probably not making proper contact with the metal tabs in the battery compartment, if so you probably only need something with which you can gently push the tongue
    to make contact with the battery again.
  5. FrancisDubé Win User

Yes both controllers work perfectly fine and are on!
  6. LifelessProphet Win User

I have exactly the same problem. I have an Xbox One and Three working controllers. The xbox will not stay connected to any of them. So I am now using a micro usb plugged directly into the controller, but that is not working at all. The xbox light flashes
    on the controller and then it disconnects. If left alone it will reconnect in about 15 seconds. And then it disconnects again after 1 or two minutes. I have tried all of the steps provided on the link posted. I have even factory reset the xbox console and
    no change.
Thema:

1. Xbox one S suddenly stop syncing both my controllers, usb cable wont work - Similar Threads - suddenly stop syncing

2. Xbox all of a sudden stopped being able to connect to my internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox all of a sudden stopped being able to connect to my internet: I was watching a show on hulu, a day ago and all of sudden my Xbox disconnected from the internet. I thought nothing of it until it would now no longer connect. It will connect to my hotspot, but...
  3. Some of my Xbox Series X|S controller buttons stopped working correctly all of a sudden?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Some of my Xbox Series X|S controller buttons stopped working correctly all of a sudden?: I don't have xbox console, only the controller. I use it to play games on my laptop (windows 10). I left the controller untouched quite some time (2 or 3 months without playing). when i came back...
  4. Dolby Atmos suddenly stopped working on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Windows
    Dolby Atmos suddenly stopped working on Xbox Series X: So as the title mentioned, dolby atmos suddenly stopped working on my xbox series x. Going into the settings, it still shows 'green tick' on dolby atmos supported tv. I have tested dolby atmos...
  5. uncompressed audio on Xbox Series X suddenly stopped working

in XBoX on Consoles
    uncompressed audio on Xbox Series X suddenly stopped working: I have an Xbox Series X connected to a Yamaha receiver via HDMI. For months, it's worked perfectly with 7.1 uncompressed audio. Today, I suddenly had no sound. The receiver shows that it is...
  6. Why did my Elite Series 2 Controller suddenly stop working?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did my Elite Series 2 Controller suddenly stop working?: Today I tried to to turn on my Elite Series 2 Controller and it didn't turn on, it was working perfectly fine yesterday, but now it just won't turn on. I use it with an Xbox Series X and i've used...
  7. I can't join any Discord server calls on my Xbox series X, it suddenly stopped working. How...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't join any Discord server calls on my Xbox series X, it suddenly stopped working. How...: I have seen forum posts regarding this bug and it has still not been resolved since about April. After I try and join a voice channel using Discord on my Xbox from any server, it loads for a while...
  8. Why has discord all of a sudden stopped working on my x box

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why has discord all of a sudden stopped working on my x box: After successfully using the integrated discord on my Xbox for about a year now it all of a sudden stopped working. When I try to open it within Xbox it says you need to relink your account. This...
  9. Why snowrunner suddenly stops on my Xbox series X.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why snowrunner suddenly stops on my Xbox series X.: I have got snowrunner for Xbox series X but it suddenly stops every few hours and takes me back to my Xbox home screen so I have to reload the game from scratch every time it happens....
  10. I can't sign in to xbox network on my series s. Use to work, but stop all of a sudden.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign in to xbox network on my series s. Use to work, but stop all of a sudden.: The sign in comes up and keeps spinning till it returns to the previous screen. Tried reseting the console but that didn't help. a2ed0e4c-f362-4df5-922a-2d3d9c457fd0