Xbox one s stolen what can I do for support from you

Discus and support Xbox one s stolen what can I do for support from you in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My xbox one s stolen can Microsoft help me with getting my console back and cancelling my gold subscription has my xbox was stolen 24th march. So any... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by jon hutty, Mar 28, 2023.

1. jon hutty
    jon hutty Guest

My xbox one s stolen can Microsoft help me with getting my console back and cancelling my gold subscription has my xbox was stolen 24th march. So any activity was not mine. Is it possible to find my xbox if online so could you please help me on this situation please.

:)

jon hutty, Mar 28, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

You need to call the police and file a police report, any help Microsoft can give has to be in coordination with law-enforcement
  3. GabrielMaia5 Win User

Xbox one s roubado[Xbox one s stolen]

Hello ,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with a stolen Xbox One S. In effort to secure your account, please follow the steps on this page:

What to do if your Xbox gets stolen

I hope this helps!
    I already did What to do if your Xbox is stolen but I wanted you to track my xbox so I can talk to the police, because I already made a police report but it came to nothing
  4. XBF Ezra G Win User

Xbox one s roubado[Xbox one s stolen]

Hello GabrielMaia5,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with a stolen Xbox One S. In effort to secure your account, please follow the steps on this page:

What to do if your Xbox gets stolen

I hope this helps!
  5. XBF Ezra G Win User

Consola Xbox One S robada

Hello Nombre Tal,

Though we appreciate your post we must as you to refrain from creating duplicate threads on a single topic. Please continue discussion on the following thread: Xbox
    One s robada[Xbox One S Stolen]

Thank you for understanding.
  6. noboundz Win User

if your xbox gets stolen is there any way to trak it ?

Yeah, if something gets stolen, call the police. You'll also want to change the password(s) on your account(s) so they can't be accessed from the stolen Xbox. You may also wish to contact Support and report the stolen console/ accounts just in case credit
    card info has been used, or something's been done on or to the account that would get it banned.
Thema:

1. Xbox one s stolen what can I do for support from you - Similar Threads - stolen support

2. Xbox service center seems to have stolen my controller? Tier 1 support is refusing to help.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox service center seems to have stolen my controller? Tier 1 support is refusing to help.: I sent a controller (in warranty even) to the service center for repair. They sent back some kind of USB stick. I called and escalated the issue. I have been told on five separate occasions now...
  3. How do i contact customer support - Microsoft have stolen my replacement faulty controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i contact customer support - Microsoft have stolen my replacement faulty controller: My £160 elite 2 controller was faulty and in warranty, sent a first warranty repair request and got a replacement from microsoft. It was faulty so sent a 2nd warranty repair request, returned it...
  4. My Minecraft Java on Windows was hacked and my licence was stolen. How to track my support...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft Java on Windows was hacked and my licence was stolen. How to track my support...: My Minecraft Java was hacked. I can't get in to play because an unfamiliar email is attached to it instead of mine and the hacker has revoked my licence. I have a support case number for this and...
  5. Stolen Xbox by UPS, Microsoft Support rejects claim?

in XBoX on Windows
    Stolen Xbox by UPS, Microsoft Support rejects claim?: I purchased an Xbox and had to request a return for a refund so I could get my money back for bills. I have been back and forth with Microsoft and UPS for the past month and a half regarding the...
  6. I have had my Microsoft account stolen by scammers. How can I contact microsoft support to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have had my Microsoft account stolen by scammers. How can I contact microsoft support to...: I had a Microsoft account linked to my Gmail, and a week or two ago, I got scammed into giving over a one time access code to my account. They then changed my email and password and now I cannot...
  7. Just got ignored for two hours by Xbox support staff after they charged my stolen debit...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just got ignored for two hours by Xbox support staff after they charged my stolen debit...: I’m pretty sick tbh I’m not, I just bought an Xbox live gold card, but you guys charged my old card that’s not even active cause it was stolen, I don’t have 18$ from an account that doesn’t exist...
  8. my identy has been stolen on xbox and support said report it here to be closed ShuanElworth

in XboX Insiders
    my identy has been stolen on xbox and support said report it here to be closed ShuanElworth: my name is Shaun E someone stole my account info cause my name never shred r photo the xbox support said go here they will handle it plus police are already involed for identy theft. ShuanElworth...
  9. Xbox game key STOLEN BY XBOX SUPPORT

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game key STOLEN BY XBOX SUPPORT: Hello, My friend got me a key for overwatch legendary edition but i had trouble redeeming the code. I then contacted xbox support and the person told me to give him the code to check if he could...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 key stolen, support refuses to help, any suggestions?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 key stolen, support refuses to help, any suggestions?: As the title suggests, it seems my Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition key has been stolen before I had a chance to activate it. All I'm getting from support is "we don't know where it went, so there's...