Xbox one s speed randomly turns insanely slow

Discus and support Xbox one s speed randomly turns insanely slow in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; so, i stopped using my xbox for about a year now then when i started it back up it would load super slowly and sometimes freeze on games. games like... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Pikaxilation, Jul 23, 2021.

1. Pikaxilation
    Pikaxilation Guest

so, i stopped using my xbox for about a year now then when i started it back up it would load super slowly and sometimes freeze on games. games like brawlhalla and roblox for me only took 3 to 4 times freezing for it to work kindof well. they would still freeze sadly but, every other game just wouldent load in. idk what this issue is and if anyones fixed this before it would help if you could tell me what to do

i alrdy tried reseting and stuff.

:)

Pikaxilation, Jul 23, 2021
  2. XBF Mohammed C Win User

3. Pikaxilation Win User

ah, thank you. ig thats the issue. i will look into it.
  4. Pikaxilation Win User

already tried still runs slow
  5. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contacting us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good night

a hardware stopped for a year is even common that it doesn't work anymore, due to the electronic devices, they need to be in use regularly, you can try to restore, if you don't solve just a maintenance, maybe a cleaning. it must analyze your xbox, you can ask microsoft but if it is out of warranty you will be asked to pay a fee, defined by microsoft.

it is necessary to register the product on the microsoft website and open a work order.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/devices
  6. XBF Mohammed C Win User

In this case, try to remove your profile, then turn off the console and remove the power cord; wait for 1 to 2 minutes before plugging it back in and turn on the console and sign in!

If the issue persists, I would strongly suggest trying the troubleshooting steps below:

Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear

Then select System > Settings > devices and streaming > blue ray > persistent storage > clear three times > restart console.

Also, It would be great if you can delete the local save of the games that you are facing the issue with.

If the issue persists, try to soft reset your console!
Thema:

1. Xbox one s speed randomly turns insanely slow - Similar Threads - speed randomly turns

2. Download speed is 1016mbps and upload speed is 105 Mbps. However my latency is 102ms. My...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Download speed is 1016mbps and upload speed is 105 Mbps. However my latency is 102ms. My...: I tried alternate port selection. Nothing seems to improve it. 36611448-3944-4cb1-872d-53a02a4ea9d3
  3. Ethernet speeds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ethernet speeds: I have a gigabit ethernet switch and fibre to the property. I have all cat 7 cables running through the house. I use the switch in my bedroom and I run 2 ethernets off the switch. One goes to my...
  4. Download speeds disappearing, am i the only one?

in XboX Insiders
    Download speeds disappearing, am i the only one?: I was enrolled into the beta but moved down to delta hoping it would fix the issue of my download speeds dropping to just 0. I have an ethernet connection and projected speeds of abt 300-400 but...
  5. My xbox one x is consistently getting 160ms ping but 0% packet loss and 100mb/s speed over...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one x is consistently getting 160ms ping but 0% packet loss and 100mb/s speed over...: Every time I do that detailed network statistics, I get 155ms to 165ms of latency but 0% packet loss on both wifi as well as ethernet connection. Although all of my other devices get ping of...
  6. Xbox Series S download speed slow, but other devices fast.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S download speed slow, but other devices fast.: So I've looked for answers everywhere on this subject and none so far have been satisfactory. I currently have my Xbox Series S connected through WiFi to my router. My phone in the exact same...
  7. Xbox360 download speed 0.01 - does this impact multiplayer matches?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox360 download speed 0.01 - does this impact multiplayer matches?: Hi there I have been trying to play a few multiplayer games on my Xbox360 but on a lot of games it struggles to connect to other players, even peer to peer connections and not just server...
  8. Is this normal? Random fan startings at max speed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is this normal? Random fan startings at max speed: Hi guys! I have attached a sort video, where you can see the problem. The cooling fan starts its self, even if the console turned off, and starting to spin at max level of speed and noise. If i...
  9. Xbox Series X random fan starting with max speed, when console in sleeping mode

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X random fan starting with max speed, when console in sleeping mode: Hello everyone! I'm noticed a few days ago, a strange fan starting, when my Xbox is on sleep mode. The fan randomly starts at maximum speed, and it's loud as hell, but nothing else happens, so...
  10. Detailed Network speed test seems random

in XBoX on Consoles
    Detailed Network speed test seems random: When I test my network speed though Network Settings>Detalied Network Settings I get what seems like random, low speeds. My internet through Time Warner(now Spectrum) is 300mbps down and 20 mbps...