xbox one s shows unsupported mode after I changed the resolution

Discus and support xbox one s shows unsupported mode after I changed the resolution in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Help, I can not play or even turn on my xbox one now 5333f8ed-9591-4efb-b3f8-e2b532d9b1b5 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JenCapelle, Jan 30, 2019.

  1. JenCapelle
    JenCapelle Guest

    xbox one s shows unsupported mode after I changed the resolution


    Help, I can not play or even turn on my xbox one now

    :)
     
    JenCapelle, Jan 30, 2019
    #1
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

    xbox one s shows unsupported mode after I changed the resolution

    Hello all,





    As this is an old thread, I will be locking this one. Updates, games and everything changes often so would be best to create a new thread. Once a new thread is created we will be happy to assist you in any issues or questions you might have.





    Thanks,

    Brad
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

    xbox one s shows unsupported mode after I changed the resolution

    Hi there Jen,

    Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with the Xbox performance after the change in resolution.
    Try this:

    • soft factory reset of the console,
      Reset and keep games and apps to help reset the operating system
    • The information for all profiles is known (email and passwords)
    • Since the console is not responding properly by providing the different menus. We are going to approach this differently.



    Try this:

    1. Power off your console, and then unplug the power cord to ensure that the console is completely powered off.
    2. Wait 30 seconds, and then plug the power cord back in.
    3. Press and hold the
      BINDbutton (located below the Xbox button on the console) and the
      EJECTbutton (located on the front of the console), and then press the
      Xboxbutton on the console.
    4. Continue holding the
      BINDand
      EJECTbuttons for 10-15 seconds.
    5. Listen for two “power-up” tones a couple of seconds apart. You can release the
      BINDand
      EJECTbuttons after the second power-up tone.
    6. The console should power up and take you directly to the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter.
    7. Select Reset this Xbox
    8. Select Reset this Xbox and Keep Games and Apps



    Give it a shot and let us know the results.
  4. Zero Jehuty Win User

    xbox one s shows unsupported mode after I changed the resolution

    Press and hold the power button on the console for 10 seconds till it FULLY shuts down.

    After that press and hold the Power button AND Eject disc button until you hear a beep. Should set it back to default.
  5. JenCapelle Win User

    xbox one s shows unsupported mode after I changed the resolution

    Not working still. Need a factory restore
  6. XBF Javier R Win User

    xbox one s shows unsupported mode after I changed the resolution

    Hello Jen,

    We understand that you're experiencing an issue concerning the inability to turn the console on, or rather get picture from the console when turning it on.

    It is our recommendation to follow our troubleshooting a blank TV screen or monitor while your Xbox One is on
    support article for assistance in resetting the TV resolution on the Xbox One console.

    Try this and let us know the results.

    Best wishes!
Thema:

xbox one s shows unsupported mode after I changed the resolution

Loading...
  1. xbox one s shows unsupported mode after I changed the resolution - Similar Threads - shows unsupported mode

  2. mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.

    in XboX Insiders
    mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.: so yesterday with the rollout of disc to digital to the public i put i my mass effect legendary edition in my console to convert it disc to digital and i did just that but however though it shows...
  3. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  4. My games and apps showing more things then I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list...
  5. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  6. How to see what badges are and change which show?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to see what badges are and change which show?: I am in the beta ring. It seems I should be able to at a minimum be able to see what the badges were for and also should be able to select which 5 are showing? I tried to find it on console, and...
  7. Claim digital license not showing up on sons Xbox.

    in XboX Insiders
    Claim digital license not showing up on sons Xbox.: We are both on Xbox insider Omega. We are both using the series x. It gives me the option but not on his. Any ideas? submitted by /u/White_Falcon_1263 [link] [comments]
  8. Disc to digital update isn't showing up. Any fixes?

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital update isn't showing up. Any fixes?: The title says it all. I downloaded the Insider Program and joined, but still no update preview is popping up. Not sure if I did something wrong. submitted by /u/chaliced10 [link] [comments]
  9. When you boot-up remote play it shows the old boot-up animation

    in XboX Insiders
    When you boot-up remote play it shows the old boot-up animation: I know this is a minor visual detail, but whenever I launch Xbox Remote Play (via browser), it still displays the original Series X|S boot-up screen. Shouldn't this be updated to the new green...
  10. The Crew 2 Not Showing on Ubisoft Connect

    in XboX Insiders
    The Crew 2 Not Showing on Ubisoft Connect: As the recent news about some Ubisoft titles being free if you own them on Xbox digitally, I have received Farcry 6, Watch Dogs Legion and Assassin's Creed Valhalla on my Ubisoft Connect PC...

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. unsupported mode xbox one