Xbox one s shows e100 00000701 80745D

Discus and support Xbox one s shows e100 00000701 80745D in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox one s shows e100 00000701 80745D, i have tried resetting, restarting, and offline updating but all have failed and Microsoft wants $179 to repair... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RoccoSobczak, Oct 13, 2020.

  1. RoccoSobczak
    RoccoSobczak Guest

    Xbox one s shows e100 00000701 80745D


    Xbox one s shows e100 00000701 80745D, i have tried resetting, restarting, and offline updating but all have failed and Microsoft wants $179 to repair it does anyone have any other solutions.

    :)
     
    RoccoSobczak, Oct 13, 2020
    #1
  2. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

    Xbox One S Error E100 00000701 8007045D

    If you’ve received error code 0x8007045d or 8007045d, it means that an error occurred either during a system update, or while you were downloading your profile. If you received this error during a console system update or console setup, see Troubleshoot system updates on Xbox One.

    If you were trying to download your profile, try checking the Xbox status, power cycling your console, testing your network connection, and clearing your system cache. If these don’t work, delete and then redownload your profile.

    For more steps and solutions, select the link below.

    Learn more.
  3. Yanler Reyes Win User

    Xbox One S Error E100 00000701 8007045D

    Does this error code indicate that my hard drive could be failing or other hardware problem?
  4. Dericka Win User

    Xbox one s shows e100 00000701 8007045D....at step 3 of offline update

    Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

    Don't worry we will work on this together. This error means the console can't take the update and you'll be needing to process a repair or replacement. This link will guide you further:

    https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/hardware-net...
  5. Gerardo CG Win User

    Error code E100 00000701 80070570

    Hi there Jeff, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

    I'm sorry to read you're experiencing this issue with your Xbox One X console!

    If the issue persists after resetting the console and performing an offline update, it will be necessary for you to send your console to a trusted technician in your local area for a thorough inspection and repair. This is because if those procedures didn't work, it's likely a hardware issue with the console, possibly with the internal storage unit.

    It's important to note that Xbox no longer officially repairs Xbox One consoles and only provides repair services for Xbox Series X|S consoles, as you can confirm on the following link under the "Out-of-warranty service costs" dropdown:

    https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/warranty-service/getting-your-product-serviced

    As you can see, only Xbox Series X|S consoles are listed there, not Xbox One consoles.

    Please keep in mind that in this public forum, we are just fellow players like you, trying to help other players with our best intentions.

    I appreciate your understanding and if you have further questions please let me know.

    Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  6. Tyler1DN Win User

    System error E100 00000701 80070570

    Hey thanks for the response. It doesn't trigger an update just an error screen. Also I tried resetting and keeping games and apps but it brought me back to the screen after about a min turned off
Thema:

Xbox one s shows e100 00000701 80745D

Loading...
  1. Xbox one s shows e100 00000701 80745D - Similar Threads - shows e100 00000701

  2. Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?: I just got my first Mythic Achievement on PC, in the game INSIDE. Even though the achievement popped up during gameplay, it’s still not showing as available on my profile (and it’s not showing up...
  3. mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.

    in XboX Insiders
    mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.: so yesterday with the rollout of disc to digital to the public i put i my mass effect legendary edition in my console to convert it disc to digital and i did just that but however though it shows...
  4. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  5. My games and apps showing more things then I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list...
  6. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  7. How to see what badges are and change which show?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to see what badges are and change which show?: I am in the beta ring. It seems I should be able to at a minimum be able to see what the badges were for and also should be able to select which 5 are showing? I tried to find it on console, and...
  8. Claim digital license not showing up on sons Xbox.

    in XboX Insiders
    Claim digital license not showing up on sons Xbox.: We are both on Xbox insider Omega. We are both using the series x. It gives me the option but not on his. Any ideas? submitted by /u/White_Falcon_1263 [link] [comments]
  9. Disc to digital update isn't showing up. Any fixes?

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital update isn't showing up. Any fixes?: The title says it all. I downloaded the Insider Program and joined, but still no update preview is popping up. Not sure if I did something wrong. submitted by /u/chaliced10 [link] [comments]
  10. When you boot-up remote play it shows the old boot-up animation

    in XboX Insiders
    When you boot-up remote play it shows the old boot-up animation: I know this is a minor visual detail, but whenever I launch Xbox Remote Play (via browser), it still displays the original Series X|S boot-up screen. Shouldn't this be updated to the new green...