XBOX One S, sees the media drive but doesn't...
Discus and support XBOX One S, sees the media drive but doesn't... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've attached my 2TB media drive directly to my XBOX, I'm given the notification pop up asking if I want this to be a media drive or not, selected... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by satr0p, Apr 11, 2018.
Thema:
XBOX One S, sees the media drive but doesn't...
Loading...
-
XBOX One S, sees the media drive but doesn't... - Similar Threads - sees media drive
-
How to see what badges are and change which show?
in XboX InsidersHow to see what badges are and change which show?: I am in the beta ring. It seems I should be able to at a minimum be able to see what the badges were for and also should be able to select which 5 are showing? I tried to find it on console, and... -
Can't see the "Claim digital license" option
in XboX InsidersCan't see the "Claim digital license" option: I'm trying to claim the digital license for Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One) but the option isn't showing up. I'm on Preview Omega, and I just had an update today, showing up on latest but here's the... -
Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.
in XboX InsidersPhysical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.: “For each of the following features that could be included on a next-generation XBOX console, which of the following statements would you say best describes the feature? ❓Lets you install games... -
Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider
in XboX InsidersHaving problems seeing my full library post joining Insider: Title says it. Its not showing me my library anymore. Or my game pass that I get through a friend. This has been happening since I joined the insider program in anticipation for the disc to... -
Bug: Movies and TV app does not see total files in an external Media Drive
in XboX InsidersBug: Movies and TV app does not see total files in an external Media Drive: So since Plex is an utter mess on the Xbox I have been trying the concept of just plugging in an external hard drive to the Xbox and playing my media movies directly from an attached hard drive.... -
Can't get Xbox One S to see all media on 4TB USB HDDs
in XBoX on ConsolesCan't get Xbox One S to see all media on 4TB USB HDDs: I'm trying to set Kodi up on my Xbox One S and can't seem to make the Xbox play nicely with my USB hard drives. I have a 4TB USB HDD that is 90% full of media. I plugged it into the Xbox and had... -
xBox does not see Windows Media Centre Library items
in XBoX Games and AppsxBox does not see Windows Media Centre Library items: I am attempting to view videos and photos on my xBox 360 using Windows Media Centre. I have setup Windows Media Centre (Version 6.1.7601.17514) on Windows 7 Ultimate. I have setup the xBox 360... -
Media Center extender installed and connected, cannot see mapped drives on PC where the ...
in XBoX Games and AppsMedia Center extender installed and connected, cannot see mapped drives on PC where the ...: XBOX 360, Win 8.1 Media Center I installed the media center extender and it connects flawlessly to the XBOX 360. I verified on the Win 8.1 system that both the local drives and network drives... -
Xbox One Media Player can't see files on Windows Media Server
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox One Media Player can't see files on Windows Media Server: I have two xbox ones, one in my basement and one in my bedroom. The xbox one in my basement can see and play files on my Windows Home Server media server just fine, but my Xbox One in my bedroom...