: Xbox One S scrambled screen.

Discus and support : Xbox One S scrambled screen. in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; : Xbox One S scrambled screen. Try a hard reset on the xbox see if that works because maybe turning off the console while playing a game can ruin it.... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by Gurdip Sidhu, Jun 28, 2020.

1. Gurdip Sidhu
    Gurdip Sidhu Guest

Try a hard reset on the xbox see if that works because maybe turning off the console while playing a game can ruin it.

:)

Gurdip Sidhu, Jun 28, 2020
  2. Vll WoLf Vll Win User

Xbox One S scrambled screen.

Try a hard reset on the xbox see if that works because maybe turning off the console while playing a game can ruin it.
  3. ACE OFFTAP Win User

Just do a Hard reset on the console and once rebooted check the settings again.
  4. felinsphinx473 Win User

i think i understand what you mean, i would try a hard reset, but your tv or HDMI shouldn't have nothing to do with the problem
  5. Miniman2804 Win User

Check the settings on the TV, as well as the output. Also, try using a different HDMI cable. You can also adjust the video settings via the xbox settings as well via Settings>general>TV&Display options.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Hi,

What exactly do you mean by 'scrambled'? Turning off your Xbox One in the middle of a game will have no effect on the TV. Perhaps the console is the issue? Have you tried a hard reset? Power the console on, when it gets to the dashboard hold down the power
    button until it goes off. Wait about 10 - 15 seconds and then power it back on again.

If you plug anything else into the same HDMI, does that work okay? If the image isn't 'scrambled' on anything else, your TV is fine and is not the issue here.
Thema:

1. : Xbox One S scrambled screen. - Similar Threads - scrambled screen

2. Stuck at Black screen on Xbox console

in XboX Insiders
    Stuck at Black screen on Xbox console: I was getting stuck at the green Xbox screen. I did a factory reset and now it's stuck on the black screen. How do I fix this? Please and thank you. submitted by /u/uvasag [link] [comments]
  3. My XBOX ONE Has a black screen of death

in XBoX on Consoles
    My XBOX ONE Has a black screen of death: I recently bought this xbox knowing it was messed up, knowing the issue and knowing the usual fix. However, i tried fixing it and its no longer working. is there a new fix for this? (i power on...
  4. When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes.

in XBoX on Windows
    When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes.: When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes. Its been a while since I have been on Xbox but still, the account is not or ever has been suspended or anything like that,...
  5. My screen is black and i cannot play any games all it says is welcome and then it goes...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My screen is black and i cannot play any games all it says is welcome and then it goes...: I cannot play any games cus my xbox goes fullly black after starting it it is ig called the screen of death or sum all it says is welcome then goes dim. Help. 112872b3-9401-437b-bc00-910087e4b0bd
  6. why is my Pc screen going black when i play high intensive games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is my Pc screen going black when i play high intensive games?: Hello So I've been frustrated for the couple of weeks because I've been trying to fix my gpu from crashing. I've updated the drivers, I've taken out my gpu out of the socket and put it back in,...
  7. Why I'd 3 quarters of my xbox screen glitched and how do I fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why I'd 3 quarters of my xbox screen glitched and how do I fix it: The top right quarter is all stretched out and the bottom half is just black and I don't know how to fix it 8ea5438a-22de-48c2-bd86-8ffd13470b49
  8. New update cause what’s happing to take up my whole screen.

in XBoX on Windows
    New update cause what’s happing to take up my whole screen.: When you go to the friends tab now, you’re greeted with a screen that says what’s happening and takes up your entire screen. It’s not optional and you’re forced into it. Whoever Xbox decided this...
  9. Is there a way to pin the game/app tiles at the top of the home screen?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to pin the game/app tiles at the top of the home screen?: Hi, I just wondered if there was a way to pin the game/app tiles at the top of the home screen? This is mostly just an aesthetics thing for me but also to make things easy to access too. I...
  10. Xbox Game Bar doesn’t record full screen video. There is black bars all around the gameplay...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Game Bar doesn’t record full screen video. There is black bars all around the gameplay...: I'm using Xbox APP from my Laptop to remoe play from my Xbox Series X console. I make gameplay videos. After recording Hundred videos, I've noticed none of my videos are full screen. All videos...