Xbox One S Says I’m playing game I don’t own

Discus and support Xbox One S Says I’m playing game I don’t own in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My Xbox keeps saying that I am playing GTA when I do not even own the game or have ever played it and constantly says I’m playing it and keeps my Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sabrina Hoyer, May 28, 2023.

1. Xbox One S Says I’m playing game I don’t own

My Xbox keeps saying that I am playing GTA when I do not even own the game or have ever played it and constantly says I’m playing it and keeps my Xbox online and sometimes when I try to play certain games it will tell me that it is being played on another console but I have no other consoles connected to this account any longer and I have put my pin on my account so no one can change information onto it, so what is the deal? Is there some sort of glitch or something or should I be concerned somebody is in my account why is it such a problem? It’s been going on for a month. You have the money, so why can’t you guys fix your damn glitches

:)

Sabrina Hoyer, May 28, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Hi, Sabrina, I'm Luis a Xbox user just like you. Thanks for reaching out us here.

Have you changed your Microsoft password as well? Not just the console PIN
  3. MopishJam2113 Win User

Trying to set up One S

I can relate, i’m on Xbox one s and cant play fortnite. They say that I need to change some settings on Xbox.com bit I don’t know which settings🤷‍♂️.

I’m so frustrated that I can’t play it. This also happens when I play NFS payback online but not when I play Rocket luege.
  4. Cathy Gehrke Win User

I bought an Xbox game through Amazon and now Xbox says I don’t own it

After uninstalling the game I’m now unable to reinstall it. Xbox says I don’t own the game and won’t let me install it without purchasing it.
  5. Thomas C2 Win User

Forza Horizon 5 Copo Camaro

I’m on Xbox, I restarted the xbox multiple times and its still saying i don’t own the dlc
  6. Tyler Cross Win User

Xbox one-series

Don’t think u are meaning the same thing sorry.. I’m looking to use the same account but instead of using one Xbox in one place I’m thinking of using 2 Xbox in different locations on one account which I have the game on already, I’m just asking if you can play games on the series s and then go back on the same account on the Xbox one
Thema:

1. Xbox One S Says I’m playing game I don’t own - Similar Threads - Says I’m playing

2. I’m trying to play cod2 zombies split screen, but it says I have to completely download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m trying to play cod2 zombies split screen, but it says I have to completely download...: Im trying to play cod2 zombies split screen I tried downloading another account but is saying I have to download from Xbox live which I don’t nor never had e9df8e69-98e7-42ab-a914-cf426095bc4a
  3. Anytime I’m trying to play a game the game doesn’t open and says it’s a corrupt file. What...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anytime I’m trying to play a game the game doesn’t open and says it’s a corrupt file. What...: Anytime I’m trying to play a game the game doesn’t open and says it’s a corrupt file. What can I do to fix this ? 75010f6e-4c7d-489d-91b3-189f2256a74d
  4. my xbox account keeps saying i’m offline when i’m not. this is stopping me from playing...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my xbox account keeps saying i’m offline when i’m not. this is stopping me from playing...: i’ve done all i can do like restart the xbox, unplug the hdmi, waited before turning it back on and i don’t know what to do. it’s stopping me from doing everything i want to do and i can’t find a...
  5. I’m getting a message that says current profile not allowed to play on Xbox network

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m getting a message that says current profile not allowed to play on Xbox network: Hey y’all so I was playing the current Modern Warfare 2 and I was doing great then my game crashed and came up with saying I must have an active network connection as I tried to reload it said the...
  6. I’m not able to play multiplayer on minecraft bedrock edition, all it says is connecting to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m not able to play multiplayer on minecraft bedrock edition, all it says is connecting to...: I have tried to get it to work and is has only 2 times what do i do? 529a2a59-88b5-4c1d-92b0-b458caba2b9c
  7. I’m playing on ps5. And my Minecraft keeps saying I have to use my original Microsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m playing on ps5. And my Minecraft keeps saying I have to use my original Microsoft...: I need help getting my old Microsoft account on my ps5 249b70c1-a9c2-47ae-a076-cbb1873533c9
  8. Why does it still say I’m playing modern warfare 2 2009

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it still say I’m playing modern warfare 2 2009: Why does it show that im playing modern warfare 2 (2009) even tho I'm offline or a playing another game I've tried Uninstall it downloading it and a whole load of things but none of it seems to...
  9. Why does it still say I’m playing modern warfare 2 2009 (the one for Xbox 360) on my Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it still say I’m playing modern warfare 2 2009 (the one for Xbox 360) on my Xbox one: My Xbox one profile still says I’m on modern warfare 2 even though I’m on a whole different game and I have no clue how to fix it. I’ve already tried restarting my Xbox, hard restarting it,...
  10. Xbox live saying I’m playing a game all day non stop even when my Xbox is off (xbox series s)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live saying I’m playing a game all day non stop even when my Xbox is off (xbox series s): I have cleared the cache restarted my Xbox and I don’t know why it’s doing it acb3cc92-80f6-4715-8668-7e55cf44de5b