Xbox one S question

Discus and support Xbox one S question in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hello i'm a little worried about my xbox one s, the xbox one s power cord fell out and when i plugged it back in, the console moved a bit so i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tamer Elmadawi, Jan 31, 2019.

  1. Xbox one S question


    hello i'm a little worried about my xbox one s, the xbox one s power cord fell out and when i plugged it back in, the console moved a bit so i straightened it and i forgot there was a disc inside the console. i was able to take the disc out and i dont
    see any scratches and the game seems to load and play just fine. would this just cause wear to the disc drive ( internal) the console wasnt plugged in and was off. thank you

    :)
     
    Tamer Elmadawi, Jan 31, 2019
    #1
  2. Finance Lee 42 Win User

    Xbox not connecting to online servers. Pretty sure it is not Wi-Fi as I can run YouTube.

    no, the Xbox in question is a one S.
  3. gmhowe Win User

    copying xbox one data on external drive to xbox one S external drive

    Have not set up the Xbox One S yet, due to this question
  4. durrell bob Win User

    xbox one x

    another question

    if the xbox series x and s not successful will you bring back xbox one x
  5. Belong wolf Win User

    Xbox One Playback Woes

    i have a question: the xbox one read burned CD´S or burned BR-D???
  6. Shaggy2000 Win User

    Constant internet failures among One S units

    Just a question, but do you have the Xbox One S using WiFi or wired connection?
Thema:

Xbox one S question

Loading...
  1. Xbox one S question - Similar Threads - question

  2. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  3. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  4. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  5. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  6. XBOX Preview Programme Questions

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Preview Programme Questions: Hello all I have joined the XBOX Insider programme I have been through the hub and it says I have joined the preview program, I'm just wondering what the next steps are as there doesn't seem to be...
  7. Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.: “For each of the following features that could be included on a next-generation XBOX console, which of the following statements would you say best describes the feature? ❓Lets you install games...
  8. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  9. Series S/X disc to digital question

    in XboX Insiders
    Series S/X disc to digital question: Can a Series S/X disc be put into a One to redeem the disc to digital license? submitted by /u/Familiar-Bit-6691 [link] [comments]
  10. Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...

    in XboX Insiders
    Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...: I ask because I haven't received the update for the Disc to Digital feature yet despite being in the Omega program. I looked on a site and it said the mandatory time is 3 PM Pt on September 2....