Xbox one s problems

Discus and support Xbox one s problems in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox one S is making a grinding noise whenever I try to insert my disc. It will not take the disc inside at all just will make a horrible noise. It... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by babykay1, Nov 10, 2021.

  1. babykay1
    babykay1 Guest

    Xbox one s problems


    My Xbox one S is making a grinding noise whenever I try to insert my disc. It will not take the disc inside at all just will make a horrible noise. It sounds like it’s coming from the left side of the disc tray from my point of view. If I could post a video I would. It literally won’t even take my disc to even play/read the disc.

    :)
     
    babykay1, Nov 10, 2021
    #1
  2. MarcelBremer Win User

    Wasteland 3

    Bei der xbox one s ist das problem

    [Translation-With the xbox one s, the problem]
  3. AlfranzoHendricks Win User

    Xbox One S switches on and off

    Hi Ricardo

    Thanks for the reply. I however have the problem with my Xbox One S and not my PC, any suggestions on how to resolve the problem on a Xbox One S.
  4. dauntehardy Win User

    Xbox One X keeps disconnecting with WiFi

    Xbox one x not the one s, when I had the one s did not have any problems
  5. Disvalt Win User

    Xbox One Digital Green Screen

    No problem! Out of curiosity, is it an Xbox One, Xbox One S or Xbox One X?
  6. Azumi14 Win User

    power saving mode boot question

    Microsoft rep had me plug directly in the wall and the system boots normal. I previously had the Xbox One S plug into the monster surge protector strip with my TV. That was the problem. Microsoft rep told me that the Xbox Box One S has a built in surge protector.
    I going to use the Xbox One S today and if the problem does not return I will keep the Xbox One S. The Microsoft rep told me to exchange if the problem does return. Thank you for the help.
Thema:

Xbox one s problems

Loading...
  1. Xbox one s problems - Similar Threads - problems

  2. Xbox Insider Beta Problem please help immediately

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Beta Problem please help immediately: Hi, my Xbox Series X is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Beta programme. My current OS version is 10.0.26100.9627, build xb_flt_2610ge.261005-2200. After the latest update, all Game Pass games fail...
  3. Problem with video output during gameplay XBOX beta

    in XboX Insiders
    Problem with video output during gameplay XBOX beta: I was playing RDR2 quietly and my screen suddenly went black, although the blue indicator on the monitor says the console is connected, but there is no image. What should I do? I don't really want...
  4. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  5. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  6. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  7. Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...

    in XboX Insiders
    Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...: I’m seeing an issue on Xbox Series X running the Delta ring firmware. After switching my TV input away from the console (to a Roku device) and then switching back, the console becomes completely...
  8. Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem

    in XboX Insiders
    Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem: Has anyone else experienced this? When I try to claim the BF6 digital liscense, it appears to work, however upon launching the game it still prompts me to buy it. It's strange because games that...
  9. HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?

    in XboX Insiders
    HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?: This isn't a 'new' issue. I honestly thought it was just my cheap TV, but now I wonder... Every time I power on my console (Energy Saving Mode), and the console turns on the TV (also in Energy...
  10. Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider: Title says it. Its not showing me my library anymore. Or my game pass that I get through a friend. This has been happening since I joined the insider program in anticipation for the disc to...