Xbox one s problem

Discus and support Xbox one s problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I rey to factory reset my Xbox one s and it still gets stuck on preparing console at 50% after about an hour, I get an error message. Can anyone help... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by miltonwilliams2, Feb 2, 2022.

  1. Xbox one s problem


    I rey to factory reset my Xbox one s and it still gets stuck on preparing console at 50% after about an hour, I get an error message. Can anyone help me with this problem?

    :)
     
    miltonwilliams2, Feb 2, 2022
    #1
  2. MarcelBremer Win User

    Wasteland 3

    Bei der xbox one s ist das problem

    [Translation-With the xbox one s, the problem]
  3. AlfranzoHendricks Win User

    Xbox One S switches on and off

    Hi Ricardo

    Thanks for the reply. I however have the problem with my Xbox One S and not my PC, any suggestions on how to resolve the problem on a Xbox One S.
  4. dauntehardy Win User

    Xbox One X keeps disconnecting with WiFi

    Xbox one x not the one s, when I had the one s did not have any problems
  5. Disvalt Win User

    Xbox One Digital Green Screen

    No problem! Out of curiosity, is it an Xbox One, Xbox One S or Xbox One X?
  6. Azumi14 Win User

    power saving mode boot question

    Microsoft rep had me plug directly in the wall and the system boots normal. I previously had the Xbox One S plug into the monster surge protector strip with my TV. That was the problem. Microsoft rep told me that the Xbox Box One S has a built in surge protector.
    I going to use the Xbox One S today and if the problem does not return I will keep the Xbox One S. The Microsoft rep told me to exchange if the problem does return. Thank you for the help.
Thema:

Xbox one s problem

Loading...
  1. Xbox one s problem - Similar Threads - problem

  2. Xbox Series S Twitch linking problem — QR code keeps appearing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series S Twitch linking problem — QR code keeps appearing: Hey everyone, I'm having trouble streaming on Twitch from my Xbox Series S. When I select livestream on my Xbox, it shows a QR code. I scan it with my phone, Twitch opens, and I go through the...
  3. Xbox Insider Beta Problem please help immediately

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Beta Problem please help immediately: Hi, my Xbox Series X is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Beta programme. My current OS version is 10.0.26100.9627, build xb_flt_2610ge.261005-2200. After the latest update, all Game Pass games fail...
  4. Problem with video output during gameplay XBOX beta

    in XboX Insiders
    Problem with video output during gameplay XBOX beta: I was playing RDR2 quietly and my screen suddenly went black, although the blue indicator on the monitor says the console is connected, but there is no image. What should I do? I don't really want...
  5. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  6. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  7. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  8. Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...

    in XboX Insiders
    Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...: I’m seeing an issue on Xbox Series X running the Delta ring firmware. After switching my TV input away from the console (to a Roku device) and then switching back, the console becomes completely...
  9. Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem

    in XboX Insiders
    Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem: Has anyone else experienced this? When I try to claim the BF6 digital liscense, it appears to work, however upon launching the game it still prompts me to buy it. It's strange because games that...
  10. HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?

    in XboX Insiders
    HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?: This isn't a 'new' issue. I honestly thought it was just my cheap TV, but now I wonder... Every time I power on my console (Energy Saving Mode), and the console turns on the TV (also in Energy...