Xbox One S power button light turning on for one second then back off

Discus and support Xbox One S power button light turning on for one second then back off in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox One S won’t stay turned on. I press the power button and it will turn on for one second then right back off and that’s all it’ll do. I’ve tried... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by kaclyn, Nov 29, 2022.

1. kaclyn
    kaclyn Guest

My Xbox One S won’t stay turned on. I press the power button and it will turn on for one second then right back off and that’s all it’ll do. I’ve tried plugging it into different outlets to fix it. I’ve tried pressing the disc button and power button at the same time. I’ve checked the power supply supply cord too. Is there anything else I can try that may fix this problem?

:)

kaclyn, Nov 29, 2022
  2. TAHER TAHER1 Win User

Display Is Stuck in Inverted Mode

Hi also try this

Turn off your Xbox One Via the power button on the console hold it for 10 seconds.

Once the indicator lights on the front of the Xbox One and the console's power brick are off, unplug the power brick from the back of your console.

Wait at least 30 seconds.

Plug the power brick back into your Xbox One and turn it on
  3. Hollified Ninja Win User

Mortal Kombat X won't load past start up screen.

make sure xbox one is set to your home xbox if it s digital.hold power button for 5 seconds until it turns off wait for lights on ac brick to turn off unplug the brick wait till lights go off solid black. then wait 5 min. then plug back in .try.that don't
    work clear mac address and persistent storage.
  4. TAHER TAHER1 Win User

Month gold payment

Try hard restarting your xbox one and try again

To hard restart:

Turn off your Xbox One Via the power button on the console hold it for 10 seconds.

Once the indicator lights on the front of the Xbox One and the console's power brick are off, unplug the power brick from the back of your console.

Hope it helps
  5. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Kaclyn, When this happens, it's because some system hardware is damaged. So the console can't stay on.

Only a technician will be able to analyze your console to identify what is happening

Enter the link, register the console.

After, click on it, go to 'online service'. In the category put hardware and drivers and fill in the form with your data.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/hardware-ne....

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  6. TAHER TAHER1 Win User

Xbox live keeps dropping offline as well as my account sign in

Uninstall The call of duty game then run a network test and record the details then disconnect from the internet and power cycle your xbox.

Thema:

1. Xbox One S power button light turning on for one second then back off - Similar Threads - power button light

2. My Xbox Series X Power Button light seems to be going out

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series X Power Button light seems to be going out: The light on the power button looks like it is burning out. I do not have night mode active or the custom dim set up. Is this just a matter of the led or is it indicative of a potentially bigger...
  3. 360 red. LIGHT. ON POWER BUTTON SO GOT USED 360 & can't connect to live,&6

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 red. LIGHT. ON POWER BUTTON SO GOT USED 360 & can't connect to live,&6: 360 can't connect live I called. Xb. & My Internet provider ATT. NO HELP. ROUTER CANT CONNECT TO XBOX I TRIED WIRELESS SAME MESSAGE. XBOX TEST FAILURE. WHEN I TEST IT SAYS CONNECTED. THEN. IT...
  4. My xbox one X power button is not lighting up, but the console works fine. Can i get some...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one X power button is not lighting up, but the console works fine. Can i get some...: I need help on how to resolve my issue on the front light on my xbox one x not lighting up. cfbbcfc4-8bda-4dcb-adb4-ad5ae6d461e6
  5. My xbox one s makes the beep sound when I press the power button but doesn't light up or...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one s makes the beep sound when I press the power button but doesn't light up or...: My xbox one s makes the beep sound when I press the power button but doesn't light up and doesn't turn on...what could be the problem? 17d3550c-4c16-4dc3-9abe-f24d0af439e0
  6. Xbox series x power button light but no power

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x power button light but no power: Hi, The past few days my Xbox series x has been hit and miss whether it turns on or not, the power button light flashes on when I press it and then turns off, repeated tries and a power cycle...
  7. Console power button light flickering followed by immediate shutdown (Alpha Skip-Ahead)

in XboX Insiders
    Console power button light flickering followed by immediate shutdown (Alpha Skip-Ahead): Hi guys, I have been experiencing an issue that has popped up ever since the March 21 update (OS version 10.25320.1003). My consoles (series X) power button will start flashing rapidly for about...
  8. ave 2 power bricks and one have a orange light and it I hear sound when I tap button but...

in XBoX on Consoles
    ave 2 power bricks and one have a orange light and it I hear sound when I tap button but...: ave 2 power bricks and one have a orange light and it I hear sound when I tap button but won't turn on and one have a red light c5da300e-e77c-4b85-aef3-9b8159e19785
  9. What does it mean when the power button light blinks while the console is off??

in XBoX on Consoles
    What does it mean when the power button light blinks while the console is off??: I have a question about my Xbox Series X: Halo Edition(new console). Suddenly, the light on the Xbox logo power button on my console keeps blinking and gets turned on by itself for a few seconds...
  10. What does it mean when the power button light blinks while the console is off??

in XboX Insiders
    What does it mean when the power button light blinks while the console is off??: I have a question about my Xbox Series X: Halo Edition(new console). Suddenly, the light on the Xbox logo power button on my console keeps blinking and gets turned on by itself for a few seconds...