Xbox One S Performance issues

Discus and support Xbox One S Performance issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; A few days ago my Xbox One S started to slow down in performance, with games not being able to load until the point of crashing, and the overall... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LiamO'Grady1, May 6, 2020.

1. LiamO'Grady1
    LiamO'Grady1 Guest

A few days ago my Xbox One S started to slow down in performance, with games not being able to load until the point of crashing, and the overall performance started to lag.

The screen freezes constantly, to the point where I can't use my controller. This issue started the day that I downloaded Call of Duty Warzone, and I don't know if that has anything to do with it.

I have reset my console multiple times, both with a system reset and factory reset, and it seemed to take care of the issues for a day, but soon everything came back and continued to freeze and crash.

If anyone knows what might be happening, I'd appreciate all the help I can get.

:)

LiamO'Grady1, May 6, 2020
  2. JamesWylie3 Win User

One interesting thing i have noticed, is that in Black Ops 4, when i play on a game mode without a HUD it doesnt seem to lag, and my fps is solid!

Any ideas what that could mean?
  3. JamesWylie3 Win User

Ill try another hdmi cable and let you know how i get on! Thank you :)
  4. T3chnlgydude Win User

This sounds like an issue with your TV as you said that you also experience this on a PS4. Perhaps your HDMI cable?
  5. LiamO'Grady1 Win User

Hey Brad,

In order to resolve this issue I tried both types of reset. I first tried the Reset and keep my games and apps
    option, but it did not solve my problem. Next, I decided to choose the second option,
    Reset and remove everything. This version of the reset fixed my problems for the first day, but the next day when I turned my console on the prior issues were back.

Thanks for helping,

Liam
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Liam,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you are having issues with your console. What factory reset did you do? We recommend the

full factory reset
    where it removes everything.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. Xbox One S Performance issues - Similar Threads - Performance issues

2. What do you think of the performance of the "Guide" menu?

in XboX Insiders
    What do you think of the performance of the "Guide" menu?: For example, from the different sections you think the performance of the friends section. submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  3. Will there be a X box Series X Pro with upgraded Hardware and performance?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will there be a X box Series X Pro with upgraded Hardware and performance?: I’m sure you are aware of some of the social media outrage over the new speculated X Box. As someone who is planning to join the X Box community soon I am sort of disappointed in the leaks. This...
  4. I cant create a high performance power plan in my windows 11, why is there no high...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant create a high performance power plan in my windows 11, why is there no high...: There is no high performance option in my power plans and I tried to fix it by going in regedit to figure it out but i am too scared to mess up something in my computer so I didn't do anything in...
  5. Upgrading to gig internet breaks series x and s network performance

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upgrading to gig internet breaks series x and s network performance: Hi. I bought a series x and upgraded to gig internet speed. My speeds became slower than before I upgraded. I had my ISP come out over ten times and they found no problems on their end. I have...
  6. Windows 11 Home 23H2 update obliterated PC performance

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 11 Home 23H2 update obliterated PC performance: Hello! I'll try to keep this concise, but there is some background involved with my PC. Hardware: ASUS Prime-z790-p WIFI motherboard Intel i9-13900KF 32-core 3.0ghz Nvidia GeForce MSI Gaming Trio...
  7. Why am I being ignored by xbox support about Forza Motorsport performance issues on PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I being ignored by xbox support about Forza Motorsport performance issues on PC?: I got early access of the new Forza M. The game has so many performance issues on my PC. As a reference: I can play the last Forza Horizon in 4k ultra settings at more than 60fps. The new Forza...
  8. Why is my Xbox having so many issues after performing an offline update?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox having so many issues after performing an offline update?: Around last October to November I was having trouble swapping to a different game so held down the Xbox button and pressed restart console and when it turned on I got error E106 tried...
  9. Xbox One X performance issue on Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X performance issue on Minecraft: I’m aware that the Series X|S are capable of running Minecraft at smooth 60fps but, come on, the Xbox One X has more than enough power to run the game. It take 5-8 minutes to load for no reason,...
  10. Xbox One S Performance/Graphics Issue.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Performance/Graphics Issue.: Hi, I've recently been playing on my Xbox One S and noticed a significant downfall in my FPS, especially newer titles. I had played these titles before with no issues (This was about 7mnths-1yr...