Xbox One S - OLED65B7A 4K Issue

Discus and support Xbox One S - OLED65B7A 4K Issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When switching to 4K on Xbox One S my new LG OLED65B7A TV it shuts off every time. When turning TV back on I see “Something went wrong - error code... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GeneralRAWJR, Dec 8, 2017.

  1. GeneralRAWJR
    GeneralRAWJR Guest

    Xbox One S - OLED65B7A 4K Issue


    When switching to 4K on Xbox One S my new LG OLED65B7A TV it shuts off every time.

    When turning TV back on I see “Something went wrong - error code 0x80bd0033”

    Any ideas? I have latest updates on both and verified HDR is set to on for HDMI2 on TV.

    Auto-detect is on, and I even turned on “Allow YCC 4:2:2” but made no difference.

    Under 4K details all is green checked.....

    :)
     
    GeneralRAWJR, Dec 8, 2017
    #1
  2. Captain GoIden, Dec 8, 2017
    #2
  3. gds1972 Win User

    Xbox one s not playing 4K blurays

  4. Captain GoIden Win User

    Xbox One S 4K issues Help!

  5. RitualTrain069 Win User
  6. Mister Mascot Win User

    4k on Vizio M70-C3. Problems. Xbox One S

  7. Miss Bijoux Win User

    Xbox One S not detecting my TV properly

    Hey all -

    Thanks for posting. The first step I would recommend is double
    checking your TV's 4K and HDR capabilities
    on your Xbox One S console. If, according to that guide, your TV and console should be compatible but you are experiencing issues, please take a look at the

    troubleshooting guide
    regarding 4K and HDR on Xbox One S consoles. Additional technical specifications can be found

    here
    .

    Keep us posted. :)
Thema:

Xbox One S - OLED65B7A 4K Issue

Loading...
  1. Xbox One S - OLED65B7A 4K Issue - Similar Threads - OLED65B7A Issue

  2. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  3. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  6. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  7. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...
  8. Delta dashboard lag issues on first bootup

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta dashboard lag issues on first bootup: I am in Delta test phase and been recently having lots of dashboard lag when you first boot up. It takes longer to load the dashboard than it normally does. Clearing the Mac address and reboot...
  9. Disc to Digital Xbox One S issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Xbox One S issue: I just recently installed insider and have Omega. I installed multiple Xbox One discs older and newer and they seem to not allow claiming the digital license. Maybe I'm confused about something...
  10. Disc to digital issue no update available

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital issue no update available: i have two xbox one consoles and original xbox one and an xbox one s both enrolled in the insiders program both on OS (xb_fit_2608ge.260805-2200) with no available updates i have been waiting and...